Al Queda via Mexico?

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    A Texas Congressman weighs in, supposedly more will be forthcoming Tuesday. 100% certainty of an attack by election? Hmmm, where will be the FBI and police? I will remain skeptical on this, though I'll say my brother was saying that the FBI is very concerned about Mexico and his position puts him in regular contact regarding this type of thing:

http://www.tolstoy.com/lonewacko/blog/archives/cat_immigration.html

2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Clearly, it's racism on the part of Americans to be concerned about immigrants from Mexico. They seek only to better themselves. They do the jobs nobody else wants to do. The racist right wing that is currently speaking up about immigration from Mexico --- whether it be Mexicans or Al Quadans --- should be shut down for the nativist bigots they are. Immigration makes us all better. All peoples of the world are invited to the U.S. George W. Bush says it's the new thing. We should all get used to it. Diversity is our greatest strength.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    JIMNYC!!!! Alleluia! WJ has seen the light! :wine: We need to give him some sort of Award!

How's this William! :bow2: :bow2: :bow2:

4. nbdysfu

nbdysfu Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29
    My cynical side interpreted it as sarcasm. But maybe you're right Kathianne. ;)

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    No nbdysfu, I believe you're on the same page, just thought it would be fun to misinterpret. He didn't wait 2 minutes before reverting on another post! :) But one can hope for the future, cause he knows the words! :rolleyes:

6. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    How could I not? I read the papers every day.

But seriously, folks.

From the story K posted:

Al Qaeda-related terrorists are coming to the U.S. over the Mexican border disguised as Mexicans, Congressman John Culberson (R-TX) has disclosed. The terrorists are adopting Hispanic names and blending in with the hundreds or thousands of illegal aliens who enter the U.S. via Mexico each day.

If the good Congressman is right -- and I have no reason to believe otherwise -- how can we possibly continue to celebrate open borders? They're quite literally a threat to national security. No sarcasm intended.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Seriously William, many of us are with you on the illegal immigration and closing of that walk across border. It doesn't mean we agree with the superiority of whites or inferiority of all others. You can be one without the other.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    I doubt this report by a "Lonewacko" is going to get much attention.

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Found it via another. Oftentimes the blogs are 10 days or more ahead of the 'regular media.'

10. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    I totally agree that it would be easy for these terrorist to make it over the border. Anyone that pays any attention to the news knows that is a weak spot. I would hope that this is an area that has been watched for a while. I feel that we should have a lot of military on the border for this reason. I don't know where V.Fox gets some of his ideas. If they think some part of the U.S. is theirs(which I have heard before) let's see them come and get it!! Although I do believe that some Mexicans truly want a better life,and that is why they cross the border. I also believe it is a big mistake for the Mexican border to be open as it is. We need to worry about the safety of the U.S. first. After all,we can't fight everyone's wars for them if something happens to us.