Al-Queda planning "spectacular" attack

I know what yours was. the "two second" made me think of "two state".

The Wye Peace Accords in 2001 - Ehud Barak and Yasser Arafat - Israel was even willing to share Jerusalem as its capitol with the new Arab state and Arafat STILL rejected it. They don't want peace. They want war. When the Likud comes to power... that's what they'll get.

The Wye Peace Accords in 2001 - Ehud Barak and Yasser Arafat - Israel was even willing to share Jerusalem as its capitol with the new Arab state and Arafat STILL rejected it. They don't want peace. They want war. When the Likud comes to power... that's what they'll get.

No they want you guys OUT. Maybe we can give you guys Jersey if It'll get us out of the region. Whada ya think?

you speak of how you hate terrorism, and yet you sound blood thirsty when you say Obama won't be able to stop Israel from wiping out her enemies. This is the kind of rhetoric that promotes the terrorism you abhor. Maybe the story of the frog and the scorpion was appropriate.

you speak of how you hate terrorism, and yet you sound blood thirsty when you say Obama won't be able to stop Israel from wiping out her enemies. This is the kind of rhetoric that promotes the terrorism you abhor. Maybe the story of the frog and the scorpion was appropriate.

You misunderstand. There comes a point where there is no choice. As David said earlier, if Israel did a normal 'conquer' there wouldn't be so many Palestinians and the ratio would be different. If Israel didn't try to keep negotiating and appeasing the US regarding attacks, the Arab states wouldn't be so noisy about demonizing Israel.

The worst scenario for Egypt, Jordan, even Syria would be if for some reason, Israelis left Israel, leaving it to the Palestinians. That would be horrendous. To harken back to your little friend's posts, what was it like there, before WWII? (Yes, I know Balfour was WWI, but the problems there exist from before and until Israel started modernizing).

You misunderstand. There comes a point where there is no choice. As David said earlier, if Israel did a normal 'conquer' there wouldn't be so many Palestinians and the ratio would be different. If Israel didn't try to keep negotiating and appeasing the US regarding attacks, the Arab states wouldn't be so noisy about demonizing Israel.

The worst scenario for Egypt, Jordan, even Syria would be if for some reason, Israelis left Israel, leaving it to the Palestinians. That would be horrendous. To harken back to your little friend's posts, what was it like there, before WWII? (Yes, I know Balfour was WWI, but the problems there exist from before and until Israel started modernizing).

I don't expect the Israelis to leave, only to stop settling in the West Bank, which the UN has ruled they have no right to. Of course, they will never stop this and thus the terror will never stop.

If Israel ignored the U.S., don't you think Russia would get involved? Things could escalate quickly.

I don't expect the Israelis to leave, only to stop settling in the West Bank, which the UN has ruled they have no right to. Of course, they will never stop this and thus the terror will never stop.

If Israel ignored the U.S., don't you think Russia would get involved? Things could escalate quickly.

There are some Israelis who persist in breaking their own laws. On the other hand one can see what happened in Gaza and the reaction from not only the Palestinians, but Hizbollah as well. Who needs Russia, Iran is already waging a proxy war, that everyone expects will become very hot, sooner than later, unless something is done.

There are some Israelis who persist in breaking their own laws. On the other hand one can see what happened in Gaza and the reaction from not only the Palestinians, but Hizbollah as well. Who needs Russia, Iran is already waging a proxy war, that everyone expects will become very hot, sooner than later, unless something is done.

I fear for an attack on Iran by Israel and/or the US. First off, assuming Israel does it, how will the Iranians view it, given that the planes came from the US? How would Russia respond to this? Israel would crush Iran in a war, but not with Russia helping Iran. Or should I refer to them as "Gog and Megog"?

Al-Queda planning "spectacular" attack

There is an old chess adage that probably applies in this case...

The threat is more powerful than the execution.

That another attack is being planned is no suprise, at least to me. We elected a pres. in 92 what happened? we elected a pres. in 2000 what happened? Does any one else see a pattern here?

That another attack is being planned is no suprise, at least to me. We elected a pres. in 92 what happened? we elected a pres. in 2000 what happened? Does any one else see a pattern here?

New York is the pattern. god help us.

The pres of Iran welcomed the election of Obama and noted it would be the beginning of the end for the US.

The left scoffed.

Forum List

Back