Al Qaeda Nuke Attack? No big deal. Nothing to see here. Move along.

The irony in this post is drowning the mother fucking shit out of me.

Drowning the shit out of you. :cuckoo:

There's an idiomatic expression one doesn't see every day.

You have once again WON the internetz with that display of verbal mastery and compelling intellect!

Don't let me interrupt you from reminiscing about your obviously overwhelming popularity during your school years :lol:

Don't fret. This thread IS in fact entirely about you and your ego.

So, set some time aside and tell us more about the wonders of your massive intellect.

Or, maybe you could start a thread about it. You could have a fan club dedicated to you! You could be President of the You Fan Club!

I'd like to know who the "atomic regulator" is.

Me too. The only clue is, who ever it is, he (or she) is "leading."

check the doomsday clock.

I'll do that -- later. Time permitting!

But I think there is another hint in the article as to the Regulator's Identity:

Tomihiro Taniguchi, the deputy director general of the IAEA, has privately warned America that the world faces the threat of a "nuclear 9/11" if stores of uranium and plutonium were not secured against terrorists.
'Al-Qaida on brink of using nuclear bomb'

Drowning the shit out of you. :cuckoo:

There's an idiomatic expression one doesn't see every day.

You have once again WON the internetz with that display of verbal mastery and compelling intellect!

Don't let me interrupt you from reminiscing about your obviously overwhelming popularity during your school years :lol:

So, set some time aside and tell us more about the wonders of your massive intellect.

Or, maybe you could start a thread about it. You could have a fan club dedicated to you! You could be President of the You Fan Club!
My ego?

You mean how I'm positive that your significant other would choose me over you so emphatically that she would literally fuck me in front of you?

Or that the farther you go with me in this thread, the dumber you look?

My ego?

You mean how I'm positive that your significant other would choose me over you so emphatically that she would literally fuck me in front of you?

Nah. My significant other prefers actual human beings, not pompous gasbag shithead tiny dick liberoidal wannabes like you.

She'd laugh at you in front of me compelling me to admire her all the more.

And if you REALLY wanna see something fucking dumb, just spend an eternity in front of a mirror.

You haven't said one intelligent thing at USMB. Ever.

But I AM thinking of starting a thread dedicated to your completely baseless narcissism.* You'd like that. You vapid little pinhead. :lol:

The Paulie Validation Thread has been started.

Come one. Come all.

Validate Paulie here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/3277532-post1.html

Last edited:

My ego?

Nah. My significant other prefers actual human beings, not pompous gasbag shithead tiny dick liberoidal wannabes like you.

And if you REALLY wanna see something fucking dumb, just spend an eternity in front of a mirror.

But I AM thinking of starting a thread dedicated to your completely baseless narcissism. You'd like that. You vapid little pinhead. :lol:

"liberoidal" :rofl:

Well you're a self-confessed conservative, and I don't like you, so obviously that must make me a liberal.

And you claim to be the SMART one in this argument :lol:

Make a thread about me, fag boy.

I don't know what's gayer...that you would make one, or that you would threaten it. :rolleyes:

My ego?

But I AM thinking of starting a thread dedicated to your completely baseless narcissism. You'd like that. You vapid little pinhead. :lol:

Well you're a self-confessed conservative, and I don't like you, so obviously that must make me a liberal.

He's a Conservative Role Model, don't ya know... :eusa_whistle:

He's a Conservative Role Model, don't ya know... :eusa_whistle:

I thought that was Charles Barkley.

Make a thread about me, fag boy.

I don't know what's gayer...that you would make one, or that you would threaten it. :rolleyes:

Yeah. That's a tough call. But I do know what's gayest.

You.

But you are getting massive validation even as you linger over here.

Go over to the other thread and admire yourself, Paulie.

Paulie.

What a fag name.

:lol:

And yet quite a few AQ members are far better educated than you. How is that possible?

Depends on how you define "education". Republicans controlled the entire US government for six straight years and not a single right winger could name something they could describe as a "success". Not one.

Unless ruining the economy and the unnecessary deaths and maiming of tens of thousands of Americans is their definition of "success".

I admit, I don't have a degree in "Bible Memorization".

LOL.

We don't define "success" as passage of an Act that cannot be read before it is voted upon, can't be understood until after it is passed and cannot validly withstand basic Constitutional challenge.

Your notion of "success" is amusing.

May all of the Obama Administration's domestic agenda meet with similar "success." That oughta keep an organ grinder's monkey like you clapping your furry little hands!
vintage-mechanical-monkey-cymbal-clapping-chimp_170585490562.jpg

Notice how the right never "crows" over one of their own successes? It's all about attack. Shift the focus.

I know. Let's list a few areas. Please describe Republican and right wing success in those areas:

Education
Science
The Economy
Iraq
Afghanistan

Just kidding. Don't get mad. The right can't be good at everything. They are terrific at pointing fingers, calling names and assigning blame. The really, really funny part is the blame is a direct result of their failed policies. Really funny.

Depends on how you define "education". Republicans controlled the entire US government for six straight years and not a single right winger could name something they could describe as a "success". Not one.

Unless ruining the economy and the unnecessary deaths and maiming of tens of thousands of Americans is their definition of "success".

LOL.

We don't define "success" as passage of an Act that cannot be read before it is voted upon, can't be understood until after it is passed and cannot validly withstand basic Constitutional challenge.

Your notion of "success" is amusing.

May all of the Obama Administration's domestic agenda meet with similar "success." That oughta keep an organ grinder's monkey like you clapping your furry little hands!
vintage-mechanical-monkey-cymbal-clapping-chimp_170585490562.jpg

Notice how the right never "crows" over one of their own successes? It's all about attack. Shift the focus.

I know. Let's list a few areas. Please describe Republican and right wing success in those areas:

Education
Science
The Economy
Iraq
Afghanistan

Just kidding. Don't get mad. The right can't be good at everything. They are terrific at pointing fingers, calling names and assigning blame. The really, really funny part is the blame is a direct result of their failed policies. Really funny.

I do notice YOU "crowing" over nothing. YOU seem to only be capable of pretending that you have some ability to denigrate the right.

You do it brainlessly and unpersuasively.

Well, how about it, dipshit?

Can you claim Obamacare, the sole achievement of the Obama Administration, as an ACTUAL achievement?

Moron.

That's hilarious.

al Qaeda and "science". It's almost like "Republicans and science".

The biggest danger to al Qaeda members who handle biological, chemical and radioactive weapons are the biological, chemical and radioactive weapons they are handling.

Remember, these guys took out the WTC, not with any of those things, but with "box-cutters" and careful planning. Hardly "hi tech".

I have this picture of an al Qaeda member holding a schematic upside down and trying to find the "on" switch.

Imagine Republicans building a "nuclear weapon". Yea, in about a thousand years.

Religion and science don't do well together.

And yet quite a few AQ members are far better educated than you. How is that possible?

I would be surprised if you had a GED to be frank. You are the definition of one trick pony.
Oh, and for the record in 1932 2% of the population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. Democrats took over for the next 40 continuous years and the percentage had changed to 1% controlling 90% so who exactly were the Dems working for?

Well, cool.

As long as YOU can dismiss it, then all is PERFECT with the world.

Yup.

It must have been bogus all along.

That's a fucking relief.
You win.

You convinced me.

Let's nuke the other 6 continents at once.

Excellent. Your mind is so pathetically weak that I "convinced" you without even making an argument (and certainly nothing along the lines of your obscene stupid-ass "conclusion").

Paulie, you are known as one of the dumbest of the dumb-asses for a reason. You just put the underscore to it. :clap2:
Here we are...someone disagrees with some silliness posted by Liarbility and Liarbility goes right into a personal insult.

:thup:

You win.

You convinced me.

Let's nuke the other 6 continents at once.

Excellent. Your mind is so pathetically weak that I "convinced" you without even making an argument (and certainly nothing along the lines of your obscene stupid-ass "conclusion").

Paulie, you are known as one of the dumbest of the dumb-asses for a reason. You just put the underscore to it. :clap2:
Here we are...someone disagrees with some silliness posted by Liarbility and Liarbility goes right into a personal insult.

:thup:

Someone "disagrees" with me?

You are such a compulsive liar -- a determined and habitual liar -- Raving Skank, that you no longer seem able to distinguish between a mere expression of "disagreement" and an outright fabrication.

What you just highlighted, you dope, was that Paulie attributed to me (a) an argument I had not made and (b) an extreme and rather 'conclusion" which I never subscribed to much less articulated.

In your world of unceasing dishonesty, of course, you see no problem with that. But for many of us here in the real world, you lying sow, such behavior IS seen as an indication of stupidity.

So yes, when he in effect lied about me and my position, I did call it as I see it: that's fucking dumbass shit.

You are free to disagree, of course, with my conclusion on that point. And given your lack of objectivity or integrity, I have very little doubt that you will "disagree." Irrelevant. But the FACT is, my response to Paulie stemmed from Paulie's deliberate mis-characterization of my position.

You, Ravi, now that this has been explained to you, will choose to ignore it. The facts you cannot handle, you either ignore or deliberately lie about.

Either way, Ravi, your track record for "honesty" remains entirely undistributed. You don't have any.

What's pathetic is that you can't grasp that I WAS disagreeing with you via sarcasm.

So much hatred from you, what's up with that?

It's a small penis, isn't it?

What's pathetic is that you can't grasp that I WAS disagreeing with you via sarcasm.

So much hatred from you, what's up with that?

It's a small penis, isn't it?

Well, dumbass, either I didn't "understand" that you were disagreeing with me (which would make Raving Imbecile more wrong than usual) OR I did realize it and that is why I suggested (ever so politely) that you are a dumbass.

For in expressing your "disagreement" with me (you fucking douche rag) you attempted to state an argument I have never made and you reached an absurd "conclusion" I have never suggested.

I don't know if you have a small penis. I guess you do or you wouldn't fixate on it as you do.

I do know that you seem to have a very small mind.

Forum List

Back