Al-Qaeda hits France?

I know i'll catch hell for saying this, but chickens are coming home to roost for nations like France, Great Britain, and the U.S. They are by far the most meddlesome nations on earth. How many nations are they currently bombing?

You can't go around bombing & killing all over the world and expect there to be no one seeking revenge. The U.S. especially, needs to stop the meddling and come home. It's time.

Were we meddling, as you call it, during the barbary pirate era, attacks occurring in the 1600's, long before North American colonization?
I know i'll catch hell for saying this, but chickens are coming home to roost for nations like France, Great Britain, and the U.S. They are by far the most meddlesome nations on earth. How many nations are they currently bombing?

You can't go around bombing & killing all over the world and expect there to be no one seeking revenge. The U.S. especially, needs to stop the meddling and come home. It's time.

How many were there on 9/11? This is France's 9/11. There can't be too many stories about it.
To Jeremiah: Good point.

Ben Carson made a great statement, but if he wanted to get back in my good graces he would have laid the blame on the United Nations:

In the wake of apparent terror attacks in Paris on Friday, Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson said the United States should deny refugees from the Middle East admittance into the country.

“There are those out there who have a thirst for innocent blood in an attempt to spread their philosophy and their will across this globe,” Carson said at the Sunshine Summit in Orlando, Fla., according to the Washington Post. “We must redouble our efforts and our resolve to resist them. Not only to contain them, but to eliminate that kind of hatred in the world."

Carson called the “global Islamic movement” an “existential threat” and said lawmakers should block the Obama administration from allowing more refugees from the Middle East into the United States.

“It’s very different than anything we’ve ever faced before,” Carson said. “Congress does have a role to play here, and it’s not just being the peanut gallery.

“If we’re going to be bringing 200,000 people over here from that region — if I were one of the leaders of the global jihadist movement and I didn’t infiltrate that group of people with my people, that would almost be malpractice,” Carson added.

Carson said if he were president, he would work with the United States’ allies “using every resource known to man in terms of economic resources, in terms of covert resources, overt resources, military resources, things-that-they-didn’t-know-about resources,” he said.

The presidential candidate also slammed the Obama administration for not recognizing “that once you’ve gotten a place like Iraq under control, you don’t withdraw, which leaves an incredible vacuum and allows for the development of things like ISIS."

November 13, 2015, 09:32 pm
Carson: Don't let Middle Eastern refugees into US
By Caitlin Yilek

No it should be islamonazi's like hamas and fatah mass murder in France and then the world might sit up and take notice

How many were there on 9/11? This is France's 9/11. There can't be too many stories about it.
To Jeremiah: Good point.

Ben Carson made a great statement, but if he wanted to get back in my good graces he would have laid the blame on the United Nations:

In the wake of apparent terror attacks in Paris on Friday, Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson said the United States should deny refugees from the Middle East admittance into the country.

“There are those out there who have a thirst for innocent blood in an attempt to spread their philosophy and their will across this globe,” Carson said at the Sunshine Summit in Orlando, Fla., according to the Washington Post. “We must redouble our efforts and our resolve to resist them. Not only to contain them, but to eliminate that kind of hatred in the world."

Carson called the “global Islamic movement” an “existential threat” and said lawmakers should block the Obama administration from allowing more refugees from the Middle East into the United States.

“It’s very different than anything we’ve ever faced before,” Carson said. “Congress does have a role to play here, and it’s not just being the peanut gallery.

“If we’re going to be bringing 200,000 people over here from that region — if I were one of the leaders of the global jihadist movement and I didn’t infiltrate that group of people with my people, that would almost be malpractice,” Carson added.

Carson said if he were president, he would work with the United States’ allies “using every resource known to man in terms of economic resources, in terms of covert resources, overt resources, military resources, things-that-they-didn’t-know-about resources,” he said.

The presidential candidate also slammed the Obama administration for not recognizing “that once you’ve gotten a place like Iraq under control, you don’t withdraw, which leaves an incredible vacuum and allows for the development of things like ISIS."

November 13, 2015, 09:32 pm
By Caitlin Yilek

Flanders, while you and I know that the U.N. was behind orchestrating the Arab spring and now, the Arab winter, many do not. This didn't happen in a vacuum. This was well planned out by the U.N.. I'm sure Angela and Vladimir are burning up the lines right now. The agenda for a new world government is on the fast track now and with it is coming the pressure to sacrifice freedom in exchange for security (U.N. style). Will China and Russia get on board? No, they are saying one thing but doing another. It is clear they have made 'other' plans. The faster everything unravels, the sooner they can make their move. There is no question we are heading towards WWIII.

Notice who is standing out of the way here?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back