Al Gore: Votes, not science, led me to back corn ethanol

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Al Gore's mea culpa for corn ethanol support - U.S. news - Environment - msnbc.com

updated 1 hour 45 minutes ago 2010-11-22T18:29:57

Earlier support of 'first generation ethanol' was about his presidential bid

ATHENS, Greece — In a mea culpa of sorts, former Vice President Al Gore on Monday said he made a mistake in supporting corn-based ethanol while he was in office, admitting he was more interested in farm votes for his presidential run than what was best for the environment.

Thanks Al. It's nice to see, after all these years, after you have been proven wrong or lying on so much of the crap you put out as fact, that you finally have to admit to one truth.

It's nice to know that instead of being a complete and utter lying vomit bag, your just an utter lying vomit bag.

The truth is such an inconvient thing. :laugh2::laugh::lol:

Does da man have any credability left?

Save energy and conservation preaching? Yet he has a home for 2 people using up more energy than entire neighbors! 2 people using more energy than 100! Good job Al!

How about those private jets fat boy?

If votes lead Al Gore to support burning a staple of our food supply for fuel, then it's logical to believe that he had an equally "noble" reason for pushing the Global Warming Agenda.

If votes lead Al Gore to support burning a staple of our food supply for fuel, then it's logical to believe that he had an equally "noble" reason for pushing the Global Warming Agenda.

Are you saying that Nobel prize winner Al Gore did it for,, for

[choke} :eusa_silenced:
[gasp] :smoke:

"Money and power"? :eek:

say it isn't so. :(

I wish people would realize how much more effective sugar ethanol is eventhough we don't subsidize that at all.

There's a lot of reasons for that. The main and only reason that was of any importance to Al was votes.

More people are involved in growing corn than sugar.

Now you know all of Al's work was about money and power. Saving the environment was a front, a sham, a way to got you to support him and make him rich[er].

He used you and will continue to do so, as long as you support that vile human.

Global Warming = The World's largest Doomsday Cult in History. Very little is based on real science. Most of it is based on hysterical Left Wing lunacy. It's just a giant Cult in the end. Al Bore really is just a bore.

Are you saying that Nobel prize winner Al Gore did it for,, for

[gasp] :smoke:

"Money and power"? :eek:

say it isn't so. :(

i thought you were going to say, "are you saying the nobel prize did for gore what it did for...
[gasp] :smoke: ??"

I wish people would realize how much more effective sugar ethanol is eventhough we don't subsidize that at all.

there's an ethical problem with using food to move heavy (rust free american cars from the sixties)... wayne/kenneth what's the invite code/frequency ?

Last edited:
I think it's been official for quite a while that Al Gore is a fucking fraud and a liar.

Boy oh boy I am really glad there aren't alot of conservatives involved in science...or technology (There are a few..)

Nothing would ever get done.

Boy oh boy I am really glad there aren't alot of conservatives involved in science...or technology (There are a few..)

Conservatives understand the difference between science and consensus. Al Gore conveniently blurs the two in order to mesmerize his cultist followers.

Sciense to a leftist - "It is because we all concur that it is"

Hardly science.

you better explain this mister...

Because in order to do science..or technology..you need cognition..and to be open minded. I like to go back to the Demmings cycle to explain how new technology gets implemented.

Plan - Put together a plan.
Do - Implement the plan.
Check - Check for issues.
Act - Act on the issues.

Conservatives would fail on the check part. As in "oh my..there were issues..we've totally failed". Or they wouldn't admit to issues.

Part of implementing something new is to expect that it is not going to be perfect. That there may be unintended consequences..and that you may have to make corrections.

Forum List

Back