Al Gore Debates Global Warming

So what? Explain the conspiracies that you so often imagine. No thoughts? Expected.

what a vague question "the conspiracy I so often imagine "? if you mean specically to do with global warming ,the environmental movement has been Hi- jacked by the likes of the rothschilds and they are using environmental movement to establish UN international law and international control of resources and taxation...IN SHORT

United Nations Division for Sustainable Development - Agenda 21Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, ...
www.un.org/esa/sustdev/agenda21.htm - 14k -

So, is man contributed global warming a complete hoax?

what a vague question "the conspiracy I so often imagine "? if you mean specically to do with global warming ,the environmental movement has been Hi- jacked by the likes of the rothschilds and they are using environmental movement to establish UN international law and international control of resources and taxation...IN SHORT

United Nations Division for Sustainable Development - Agenda 21Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, ...
www.un.org/esa/sustdev/agenda21.htm - 14k -

Or are you just blowing out your butt? Commonly refered to as farting?

Or are you just blowing out your butt? Commonly refered to as farting?

Originally Posted by Psychoblues

No but to what degree has not been and to that degree we can effect change is not understood well enough as to make such drastic policies and regulations and the UN reaction and agenda 21 is indeed a "hoax" it all sounds very caring and sharing in theory and so does communism , which is essentially what there goal is

Ron Paul on Global Warming
Source: YouTube; July 8, 2007

"Global temperatures have been warming since the Little Ice Age. Studies within the respectable scientific community have shown that human beings are most likely a part of this process. As a Congressman, I've done a number of things to support environmentally friendly policies. I have been active in the Green Scissors campaign to cut environmentally harmful spending, I've opposed foreign wars for oil, and I've spoken out against government programs that encourage development in environmentally sensitive areas, such as flood insurance."

"I strongly oppose the Kyoto treaty. Providing for a clean environment is an excellent goal, but the Kyoto treaty doesn't do that. Instead it's placed the burden on the United States to cut emissions while not requiring China - the world's biggest polluter - an other polluting third-world countries to do a thing. Also, the regulations are harmful for American workers, because it encourages corporations to move their business overseas to countries where the regulations don't apply. It's bad science, it's bad policy, and it's bad for America. I am more than willing to work cooperatively with other nations to come up with policies that will safeguard the environment, but I oppose all nonbinding resolutions that place an unnecessary burden on the United States."

When asked by Bill Maher if he thinks the Federal Government should be involved in stopping Global Warming, Ron Paul replied:

"Then you have to deal with the volcanoes, and you have to deal with China... so what are you going to do, invade China so they don't pollute? ... But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't do what we can to slow up the emissions and stop subsidizing big oil companies. I don't like subsidizing oil companies. They've been doing that for years. We go to war to protect oil, so that we can buy more oil, and burn more oil. So I say our foreign policy contributes to global warming -- by subsidizing a policy that is deeply flawed. And that's why we're in the Middle East, to protect oil interests."

When asked if efforts to slow down Global Warming should be increased, Dr. Paul replied: "Yes."

Because he does not support any piece of legislation not specifically authorized by the Constitution, Paul votes against most bills that involve government spending or expanded government initiatives; thus he does not seek legislation to combat the global warming. Instead, he advocates reducing emissions, halting subsidies to oil companies, and altering a war-for-oil foreign policy that in itself contributes to global warming.

That's the same thing I told you, what, 2 or 3 threads ago?

Like I suggested to you, get your kicks on Route 66.

Or, are you just kidding?

YES, absolutely YES!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul is one of a dying breed. He is a true conservative that believes less government is the best government. God truly has blessed Ron Paul. I doubt that many of you self described Republicans will recognise that fact.

BTW, he raised over 4 million in just one day. How can you argue with that!!!!!!!!!!

and this is what you said or are you just blowin more shit out your ass

Is it the smoke or the booze getting you so silly, e?

YES, absolutely YES!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul is one of a dying breed. He is a true conservative that believes less government is the best government. God truly has blessed Ron Paul. I doubt that many of you self described Republicans will recognise that fact.

BTW, he raised over 4 million in just one day. How can you argue with that!!!!!!!!!!

and this is what you said or are you just blowin more shit out your ass

Or is it just your natural demeanor?

You get it or you don't, e.

the global warming hoax for one

No joke, no hoax about it. Consider the implications is all we have to further empower our civilization to correct the proven unhealthy habits that we now have and obviously intend to propagate as somehow useful.

I've been a geologist\hydrologist for 13 years. Folks, its geological cycles. Nothing more, nothing less. Our contributions are but a pinprick. The quicker we can overcome the lies and propaganda the better off we'll be. We've got some serious concerns, environmentally apeaking, such as water issues.

I've been a geologist\hydrologist for 13 years. Folks, its geological cycles. Nothing more, nothing less. Our contributions are but a pinprick. The quicker we can overcome the lies and propaganda the better off we'll be. We've got some serious concerns, environmentally apeaking, such as water issues.

Too late. It's a runaway train with all the Chicken Little's on board.

Too late. It's a runaway train with all the Chicken Little's on board.

Yeah I know Gunny. And the sad part is that now we've got a bunch of loose cannons who came to a “consensus“ in a record amount of time, which btw isn't science, and they have no idea of the repercussions from some of their hare brained ideas that they want implemented. But then again we'll see record carbon tax bills.

Yeah I know Gunny. And the sad part is that now we've got a bunch of loose cannons who came to a “consensus“ in a record amount of time, which btw isn't science, and they have no idea of the repercussions from some of their hare brained ideas that they want implemented. But then again we'll see record carbon tax bills.

And STILL have global warming.:eusa_whistle:

In other words, take research away from global warming and give the funding to your field of interest. Interesting...

Forum List

Back