Al Franken Latest White Male Not Welcome in Democratic Party

This picture didn't age well.

Hands up, don't grope

DQha-NiXUAEPnos.jpg

John Conyers will be shocked to find out all these years he's been white.
He was 88 and was already consumed by other scandals.
So in other words this is your attempt at deflection because your thread just exploded in your face...lol...
No,it did not. Conyers was an extreme exception...not the rule. Also, you have Trump depicted as Hitler. That speaks volumes about your mental capacity.
Conyers is an extreme exception according to YOU, WITH NO LINK OR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION!!!!...LOL!!!
Speaks volumes about you false, made up persecution bullshit thread....

Agreed. Pretty dumb piece
Or not...

And you are about to show us the time stamp where Conyers was at this rally...right???

He supported this I am sure, just as the 90% of all blacks support the terrorist cop killer organization.

He supported this I am sure
So once again we have YOUR IGNORANT OPINION with the facts or cite...lol.
Stuck on stupid this morning I see....

Democratic party actually punishes sexual offenders, unlike the GOP. If the sexual offender happens to be white then oh well. Any man (or woman) of any race needs to leave congress or senate if they are sexual offenders. It's something the GOP needs to learn instead of endsoring the perverts.
Democratic Party is racist toward White heterosexual males. Period. They blame white heterosexual males for their dominance in American History. Hey, if you got Viking genes...what can you expect? It’s like the joke about the frog and the scorpion. Just a simple fact that white people are conquerors and it just comes natural to them.

Or not...

And you are about to show us the time stamp where Conyers was at this rally...right???

He supported this I am sure, just as the 90% of all blacks support the terrorist cop killer organization.

Did he condemn it? How black is his district? Get some common sense.

Why do people keep referring to Obama as Sotoro? Obama never took his step-father's name. No wonder this country is so screwed up. Weird.
He changed his name. Used foreign exchange student status to get aid from Occidental College.
this story is a hoax.
Why did he room in the foreign exchange student dorm that was reserved for foreign exchange students? Because he enrolled as a foreign student. Why did the fucker work so hard to seal his college transcripts? You Marxist jump POTUS about his tax returns...but give Barry a free pass on his college status.

Or not...

Again, you have our President pictured as a Nazi. Your the one stuck in a rut.

So you stand firm for...nothing.
`
`

I can see reading and comprehension skills are not one of your strong suits. You live in a world full of dichotomies.
So your a language arts student I see. Wow! I will use a word like “dichotomy “ to confuse him. The depth of your egotism is so translucent that everyone can see through it to your core belief system which is being sarcastic to anyone who gives a shit about this nation. Perhaps your just a Nihilist...or just an opioid addict that doesn’t care?

He was 88 and was already consumed by other scandals.
So in other words this is your attempt at deflection because your thread just exploded in your face...lol...
No,it did not. Conyers was an extreme exception...not the rule. Also, you have Trump depicted as Hitler. That speaks volumes about your mental capacity.
Conyers is an extreme exception according to YOU, WITH NO LINK OR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION!!!!...LOL!!!
Speaks volumes about you false, made up persecution bullshit thread....
Can’t read charts or graphs well can you? See original post.

Why do people keep referring to Obama as Sotoro? Obama never took his step-father's name. No wonder this country is so screwed up. Weird.
He changed his name. Used foreign exchange student status to get aid from Occidental College.
this story is a hoax.
Why did he room in the foreign exchange student dorm that was reserved for foreign exchange students? Because he enrolled as a foreign student. Why did the fucker work so hard to seal his college transcripts? You Marxist jump POTUS about his tax returns...but give Barry a free pass on his college status.
Why do you keep on trying to tear down President Obama, who performed as POTUS in an honorable, knowledgeable, and intelligent manner during his term and focused his efforts on improving the U.S.A., unlike what we have now in the Oval Office, a person focused on destroying our nation from within?

So your a language arts student I see. Wow! I will use a word like “dichotomy “ to confuse him. The depth of your egotism is so translucent that everyone can see through it to your core belief system which is being sarcastic to anyone who gives a shit about this nation. Perhaps your just a Nihilist...or just an opioid addict that doesn’t care?

Big words impress you. Good to know. Now, come out the insults which is always the "first refuge of the incompetent." Also good to know.

Big words impress you. Good to know. Now, come out the insults which is always the "first refuge of the incompetent." Also good to know.
Come on with the race card, which is always first refuge of the brainwashed.

You must be from Minnesota?

Come on with the race card, which is always first refuge of the brainwashed.
So why did this stupid bitch moore just announce the other day that people of the other sex should not run for public office? He thinks that he has such a great body that he should establish national policy? He loves his penis, this much is known through his public statements, but why publicly insult people with the other body style?

There was a time when white boys were laughed at if they acted black...now we have a generation of apologist and one of our two major parties is blatantly racist.

So why did this stupid bitch moore just announce the other day that people of the other sex should not run for public office? He thinks that he has such a great body that he should establish national policy? He loves his penis, this much is known through his public statements, but why publicly insult people with the other body style?
`
To my knowledge, men who think like that are called "phallics", which is related to "phallicism". I didn't want to get accused again of using a "big word" so I didn't bring that up.

`
To my knowledge, men who think like that are called "phallics", which is related to "phallicism". I didn't want to get accused again of using a "big word" so I didn't bring that up.
It is the primal nature of male species in any breed of mammal. God made it that way. If I look at a woman and she is beautiful...well my mental reaction is “What a beautiful lady.” If I was so raised to be polite to a women, I should not have fem Marxist wanting to culturally castrate me. I think this whole PC business is prudish and politically motivated. Women and men expect each sex to act in a certain manner. Anyone who thinks women don’t get a rush when guys find them attractive is an idiot.

Forum List

Back