Al Franken: I miss Bush

Actually to my knowledge he never said that. I just made it up. But standards of proof on this site are so low I thought I'd have fun. It's what that moron MarcATL posts all the time. Why should he have all the fun?

The part that gave your prank away was where you said that it was because of the professionalism of the Bush Admin. That right there was a dead give away. Professionalism and Bush Administration do not fit together in a sentence such as the one you placed in the OP.

Understanding that Franken is nothing more than a political pundit (despite his current stolen Congressional standing) and makes his living off of attacking people on the other side of the political spectrum, he probably does miss his glory days when he could make a petty crack about Bush and people would laugh at him. He is probably in withdrawals right now as he has not heard anyone laugh at any of his stupid jokes since 1/21/09.

Immie

I'm sure all comedians miss Preisdent Bush. Now all they have for material is the Teaqbaggers and Faux News.

But of course Senator Franken(hahahahaha) didn't say that. Typical rightie bold face lies.

Not really. Your side thought he was important enough to delay his taking his seat for months. He's hardly an idiot.

Proud of the fact that this pile of shit cheated to get the seat? Amazing how ballots just kept showing up, in basements, car trunks, Franken's pants.... Demwitocrats feel it's fine to cheat as long as it's they who get in power......... kinda like the stupid fan that wants their favorite team to get away with cheating in a game like basketfoothockbasesoccball..... truly pathetic.

:lol: Sure he did. He sat back quietly and watched the Right lose their freaking minds and act like low-class, sore losers.

Wow, pretty darn nasty of you comparing us to Al Gore and Dimocrats.

Proud of the fact that this pile of shit cheated to get the seat? Amazing how ballots just kept showing up, in basements, car trunks, Franken's pants.... Demwitocrats feel it's fine to cheat as long as it's they who get in power......... kinda like the stupid fan that wants their favorite team to get away with cheating in a game like basketfoothockbasesoccball..... truly pathetic.

:lol: Sure he did. He sat back quietly and watched the Right lose their freaking minds and act like low-class, sore losers.

Wow, pretty darn nasty of you comparing us to Al Gore and Dimocrats.

Oh you mean Al Gore the Nobel winner and award winner Global Warming documentary?

Not really. Your side thought he was important enough to delay his taking his seat for months. He's hardly an idiot.

Delay taking his seat because he is important?

No. He lost the election. We delayed him from taking his seat because he didn't win it.

I think you all are losing touch with reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
"I think you all are losing touch with reality......" sayeth Looney Bird Sara as she is flip flopping around in La la Land.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I understand what he's saying. I certainly don't miss Bush, but I do miss a professional Administration. Lesson learned.... POTUS is not appropriate as a trainee position.

Actually to my knowledge he never said that. I just made it up. But standards of proof on this site are so low I thought I'd have fun. It's what that moron MarcATL posts all the time. Why should he have all the fun?

So essentially, this post is no different than any of your other posts

Delay taking his seat because he is important?

No. He lost the election. We delayed him from taking his seat because he didn't win it.

I think you all are losing touch with reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
"I think you all are losing touch with reality......" sayeth Looney Bird Sara as she is flip flopping around in La la Land.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're getting kind of shrill with all them LOLs.. Plus the fact that you call anyone else looney or in la la land is hilarious and ironic.. :lol:

The only difference is, Al Franken ACTUALLY won. bush didn't.

You got that backwards.

Not surprising. This is bizarro world lately.

Al Franken was appointed by the Supreme Court?

Oh wait..that was Bush..who lost the popular election..

No one was appointed by the Supreme Court.

Bush won every count provided. At no time was Al Gore ever beating Al Gore.

Norm Coleman won the vote in Minnesota. Only after votes "mysteriously" appeared out of nowhere for Franken in an intensive recount and allowed in by a Democrat controled election panel was he able to claim a "win".

Two matters arent even comparable.

You got that backwards.

THAT deliberate obfuscation and/or OUTRIGHT LIE clearly establishes Callow Sallow's lack of credibility.

Um..

Bush v. Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah.

The lie here..was made by the OP.

And with a sig like that..there's not much credibility from you either..pal. Unless hyperbole is credible now...well maybe on FOX.

You got that backwards.

No one was appointed by the Supreme Court.

Bush won every count provided. At no time was Al Gore ever beating Al Gore.

Norm Coleman won the vote in Minnesota. Only after votes "mysteriously" appeared out of nowhere for Franken in an intensive recount and allowed in by a Democrat controled election panel was he able to claim a "win".

Two matters arent even comparable.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh gosh..I don't even no where to begin here. George Bush's brother was governor of the state..and his Campaign Manager was Secretary of the State in Florida.

What a freakin coincidence that it would be THAT state that had irregularities with the vote.

Forum List

Back