Al Franken: I miss Bush

Al Franken was appointed by the Supreme Court?

Oh wait..that was Bush..who lost the popular election..

No one was appointed by the Supreme Court.

Bush won every count provided. At no time was Al Gore ever beating Al Gore.

Norm Coleman won the vote in Minnesota. Only after votes "mysteriously" appeared out of nowhere for Franken in an intensive recount and allowed in by a Democrat controled election panel was he able to claim a "win".

Two matters arent even comparable.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh gosh..I don't even no where to begin here. George Bush's brother was governor of the state..and his Campaign Manager was Secretary of the State in Florida.

What a freakin coincidence that it would be THAT state that had irregularities with the vote.

Every state in every election has irregularities with the vote, sheesh.

Actually to my knowledge he never said that. I just made it up. But standards of proof on this site are so low I thought I'd have fun. It's what that moron MarcATL posts all the time. Why should he have all the fun?
67% of all statistics are made up on the spot, according to a study by the University of Illinois.

And 84% of Americans will believe the made up stat if it claims to be from a university study.

I believe it was 3 out of 4 independent counts after the election had Bush winning in Fl.
It was a close election, but in the end.....

Actually I don't think there was any count that showed Gore winning Florida. All of that is made up nonsense by the Left that never accepted Bush as president. To this day they are obsessed with demonizing him, even though he has been out of office for 2 years.

You got that backwards.

Not surprising. This is bizarro world lately.

Al Franken was appointed by the Supreme Court?

Oh wait..that was Bush..who lost the popular election..

No one was appointed by the Supreme Court.

Bush won every count provided. At no time was Al Gore ever beating Al Gore.

Norm Coleman won the vote in Minnesota. Only after votes "mysteriously" appeared out of nowhere for Franken in an intensive recount and allowed in by a Democrat controled election panel was he able to claim a "win".

Two matters arent even comparable.

About those recounts. The Bush campaign flew in rioters and thugs to intimidate and shut down the recounts. They knew if all the votes were counted Al would be President. (Worked then so they used it to shout down any meaningful debate on healthcare reform too.)

Actually to my knowledge he never said that. I just made it up. But standards of proof on this site are so low I thought I'd have fun. It's what that moron MarcATL posts all the time. Why should he have all the fun?
67% of all statistics are made up on the spot, according to a study by the University of Illinois.

And 84% of Americans will believe the made up stat if it claims to be from a university study.

Actually, 58.7% of statistics are made up on the spot

I believe it was 3 out of 4 independent counts after the election had Bush winning in Fl.

Actually I don't think there was any count that showed Gore winning Florida. All of that is made up nonsense by the Left that never accepted Bush as president. To this day they are obsessed with demonizing him, even though he has been out of office for 2 years.

In fact, the 2001 news media consortium study of the disputed ballots in the 2000 Florida recount found that there were at least four recount scenarios under which Gore would have won the state of Florida.

And to you point that the Left never accepted President Bush:

Gore, in a written statement, did not respond directly to the study. "As I said on Dec. 13th of last year, we are a nation of laws and the presidential election of 2000 is over," he said. "And of course, right now our country faces a great challenge as we seek to successfully combat terrorism. I fully support President Bush's efforts to achieve that goal."

Can't find the study on line but this is the Post's spin on it

Florida Recounts Would Have Favored Bush (washingtonpost.com)

In fact, the 2001 news media consortium study of the disputed ballots in the 2000 Florida recount found that there were at least four recount scenarios under which Gore would have won the state of Florida.

Gore, in a written statement, did not respond directly to the study. "As I said on Dec. 13th of last year, we are a nation of laws and the presidential election of 2000 is over," he said. "And of course, right now our country faces a great challenge as we seek to successfully combat terrorism. I fully support President Bush's efforts to achieve that goal."

Of course you couldn't find a study on it.

In the first full study of Florida's ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted.
Online NewsHour: Media Recount: Bush Won

Not exactly rightwing pundits in these newspapers. :eusa_whistle:

Al Franken is an idiot. He shouldn't be listened to regarding Bush, Obama, or anything else...

Not really. Your side thought he was important enough to delay his taking his seat for months. He's hardly an idiot.

Proud of the fact that this pile of shit cheated to get the seat? Amazing how ballots just kept showing up, in basements, car trunks, Franken's pants.... Demwitocrats feel it's fine to cheat as long as it's they who get in power......... kinda like the stupid fan that wants their favorite team to get away with cheating in a game like basketfoothockbasesoccball..... truly pathetic.

Franken didn't cheat. It's been proven.

And yet, you guys won't let go.

MarcATL is a prime example of what sucking on a crackpipe all day will do to a person.

In the first full study of Florida's ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted.
Online NewsHour: Media Recount: Bush Won

Not exactly rightwing pundits in these newspapers. :eusa_whistle:

We're talking about something that happened 10 years ago. And the Left's fantasies about it are amazing. In fact Al Gore flew in a planeload of lawyers and they organized agitators to intimidate the vote counters.

The Washington Post story cited the same study, but clearly you didn't check out the post spin on the study, hell their spin might have given a rabid rightie like you some amo....But perhaps the Post is did it's story on a non-existent study.....

The URL address to the study has changed.

The Washington Post story cited the same study, but clearly you didn't check out the post spin on the study, hell their spin might have given a rabid rightie like you some amo....But perhaps the Post is did it's story on a non-existent study.....

I gave you a PBS site with two left leaning newspapers....so just keep drinking your Kool-Aid and listening to your left wingnuts talking points. :lol:

Franken is not a legitimate Senator. His Election was a complete fraud. He did not win that Election. It's very sad that he was allowed to be seated in the U.S. Senate.

I think you all are losing touch with reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
"I think you all are losing touch with reality......" sayeth Looney Bird Sara as she is flip flopping around in La la Land.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're getting kind of shrill with all them LOLs.. Plus the fact that you call anyone else looney or in la la land is hilarious and ironic.. :lol:

Sarah G. "G" for GARGANTUAN BULLSHIT,

You are a certified Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd POS.

That says everything that needs to be said about you, and your incessant vomit.

MarcATL is a prime example of what sucking on a crackpipe all day will do to a person.

Not only that Rattle MarcATL was born with a finger up his racist arse.

I gave you a PBS site with two left leaning newspapers....so just keep drinking your Kool-Aid and listening to your left wingnuts talking points. :lol:

ROTF. From the PBS article "What this shows is that if you count the voter's intent, Gore wins," he told the Associated Press. "If you look for excuses not to count votes, Bush does better."

Futhermore the study sited in the Wahington Post and the one I quoted from is mentioned in the very last paragraph.

"Another recount of all Florida votes -- including both under- and overvotes -- is still in the works under the eye of a consortium of media organizations, including The Associated Press, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and CNN. That review, conducted by the Chicago-based National Opinion Research Center, is due out next month."

It's not left or right, what really matters is Gore conceeded, and after 9-11 we were all behind President Bush in the effort to kill of capture the terrorist who did 9-11. Nearly the entire country was behind him on that. Those were my points, not all studies showed George Bush winning and the Left certainly got behind President Bush after 9-11.

Not only that, the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturds that keep perpetuating the outlandish lie about Bush's legitimacy as Prez should read their own LIEberrhoid Bible......The NYTimes acknowledged Bush's legitimate victory.

Franken is not a legitimate Senator. His Election was a complete fraud. He did not win that Election. It's very sad that he was allowed to be seated in the U.S. Senate.

Hahahahahahaha. This must have really burned your ass then.

" I join all Minnesotans in congratulating our newest United States Senator – Al Franken," said former Sen. Norm Coleman in his concession speech outside his home in St. Paul, MN.

Forum List

Back