Airport "Security" Turns Airports Into Nazi Concentration Camps...

Wasn't it just last Christmas someone in the state deparment issued a travel visa to a person on the terrorist watch list and then he boarded a plane with no passport and had explosives in his underwear and blew his balls off? And you idiots think you are safe doyanow? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh, and fucking last friday they found explosives on two planes that made it onto US dirt. Still think you are safe? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those flights never made it to the USA. They were stopped and searched long before that. But what's your point? Are you agreeing with Al Qaeda's little helper? That more rigorous security should not be implemented?

I'm telling your ass if you think your safe because of airport security you are deluded. Too much pc bullshit. Now do it like Israel does it then we will talk. Oh and calling me AQ's little helper don't hold too much water. I believe it was your country turned the Lockerbie bomber loose. Good show.

Your 'belief' is wrong. Colin is English. It was the Scots who handed him over. I think you will find that the English actually disagreed with the decision.

Oh, and Scottish people died in the Lockerbie bombing..... in a town called Lockerbie. That's where the name comes from.

And, just so everyone remembers - 86 countries lost citizens on 9/11 - not just us.

I'm telling your ass if you think your safe because of airport security you are deluded. Too much pc bullshit. Now do it like Israel does it then we will talk. Oh and calling me AQ's little helper don't hold too much water. I believe it was your country turned the Lockerbie bomber loose. Good show.

BTW it was Scotland who turned over the Lockerbie bomber. Not my country.

Wrong again. BP turned him over. The Brit's insatiable hunger for Libya's Oil is what led to the release of that Terrorist bastard. That's the truth.

wrong it was a scotish court....

The Brits did turn him over. Scotland was obviously involved but the Brits were behind the whole scam. BP got that Terrorist bastard off. It was all about Libya's oil in the end. BP was behind it. Make no mistake about it.

BTW it was Scotland who turned over the Lockerbie bomber. Not my country.

Wrong again. BP turned him over. The Brit's insatiable hunger for Libya's Oil is what led to the release of that Terrorist bastard. That's the truth.

Link?

The Brits and especially BP were behind the release of the Lockerbie Terrorist bastard. It was all about a massive oil deal with Libya. Scotland only played a minor role in it. The Brits are pure Evil. It's true.

The Brits and especially BP were behind the release of the Lockerbie Terrorist bastard. It was all about a massive oil deal with Libya. Scotland only played a minor role in it. The Brits are pure Evil. It's true.

so BP and the british government got a scotish court to release the guy...

is that your claim...

Link?

:lol:

To what? That you Brits are pure evil?

Funny thing.... I doubt very much whether Libo could tell the difference between Britain and England and Scotland.

Yea BP had absolutely no involvement with the release of that Terrorist asshole. Sure thing. Man,some people are just so willfully ignorant. The release was all about oil. Wake up people. SHEESH!

Last edited:

Link?

:lol:

To what? That you Brits are pure evil?

Funny thing.... I doubt very much whether Libo could tell the difference between Britain and England and Scotland.

Nah. To his twisted imagination.
He obviously doesn't even realise that half the board of BP is comprised of Americans.

Lib if you want to convince us that the security in airports should be loosened you can start by not saying something incredibly stupid.

Although you all ready failed that with the topic title.

what did scotland get in return....

They'll get some of the oil spoils. That awful deal really was all about a massive oil deal between BP and Libya. Anyone who thinks different,really is just being willfully ignorant. BP personifies pure Evil. That's a fact.

so what oil contracts did scotland get within 12 months either side of the release....

ps....Corporate Watch : BP Plc : Who, Where, How Much?

Lib if you want to convince us that the security in airports should be loosened you can start by not saying something incredibly stupid.

Although you all ready failed that with the topic title.

I hear ya but i really do feel they have created a dismal Concentration Camp-like atmosphere at our Airports. Just my opinion.

Forum List

Back