Air your issues, be heard

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by jimnyc, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    Thank you.

And the entire staff has helped me with this board throughout, with no pay of course. They assist because they like the board and would like to see it stay around.

2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    The posts were in fact removed, and it ended up being a LOT more than 13,000. Not only does every post get deleted, but any THREAD started by a deleted user gets removed as well - that means every post after the initial post is gone as well. I have no idea how many posts altogether were removed, but I would guess around 30,000 or so?

3. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    It was never a game. THERE ARE hidden forums on this board. One was initially created for just a few people, and then they would ask if they could invite someone, and it sorta grew from there for a time. This practice was stopped when I offered the silver and gold memberships.

4. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    Yes, it is true. Like I already stated, this all changed when the paid memberships were offered. I really don't appreciate you copying and pasting stuff from hidden areas of the board either.

5. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    Of course not everyone is a paid member that is in there, there were plenty in there before the paid memberships were offered. Not one member has been admitted to that area by me without being a paid member since.

6. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    I discussed with the mods and we comtemplated eliminating the rep system but felt we should leave it in place as the members that use the system properly and enjoy it outnumber those who abuse it. Again, anyone should contact myself or -=d=- if they feel they are being abused via the rep system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.