Air National Guardsmen Coming Home Today!

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
Just got a call. A bunch of them are going to be here at noon. We're making signs and banners and getting a crowd together to welcome them home.

I would check with your local newspaper to see if any are coming through the major airports (LAX, JFK etc...) over the next week and ending in your city. Organize something for them!

Just got a call. A bunch of them are going to be here at noon. We're making signs and banners and getting a crowd together to welcome them home.

I would check with your local newspaper to see if any are coming through the major airports (LAX, JFK etc...) over the next week and ending in your city. Organize something for them!

Great News!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

just got a call. A bunch of them are going to be here at noon. We're making signs and banners and getting a crowd together to welcome them home.

I would check with your local newspaper to see if any are coming through the major airports (lax, jfk etc...) over the next week and ending in your city. Organize something for them!

yahoo!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back. There were probaly thirty of us there with signs and banners that read "Welcome Home Heroes!" and such. I couldn't tell how many of us were family members at first. Then the guys got off their flight.
Two of them.
We all looked at each other feeling a little foolish for a moment and then I decided fcuk it, and started cheering. Then everyone joined in.
They felt like the two most important enlisted men in the military. It was cool for about five minutes but it was obvious, they were tired and just wanted to get home to their families and we all understood. Lots of handshakes, hugs & salutes and then we all left.
Well, what the hell. It was still kinda cool. I'm sure I'll be out there again.

Forum List

Back