Air Force One Pilot Calls It Quits

You know what buddy, your about as small of a man as they come. I love people like you who get on the Internet and call people whatever they want because it is their only mean of self gratification and ego. Understand this, not even the Internet can save you from your own miserable self.

:clap2:

ummm willow, what about this clown?

Perks?

now flying in airforce one is a crime for a president.

geeze people.

Where did anyone claim it was a crime for a president to fly in Airforce One? Put up or shut up!

This is a news story about a mans fine career in the service. A man who was blessed to earn the opportunity to serve at such a level. It really shouldn't be political.

As for perks, all presidents take them, some more than others in one area or another. Honestly, it's fun to joke about, but, who wouldn't? I would to a degree as most would.

As American's we should be proud to read this story of one of us who has done so well and achieved so much.

LOL oh you can bet your ass he will.

These two will be soaking up the perks. They already are!

I wonder how long before Osama orders the pilots to let him fly it........ after all, he can do anything without even a hint of experience.

I wonder how long before Osama orders the pilots to let him fly it........ after all, he can do anything without even a hint of experience.

LOL ........... You know, kidding aside, the guy has a lot in front of him. To say his plate is full is a understatement and he has to deal with many of his own party who played real roles in getting us to this point, as well as the republicans. If I were him I would stay on that damn plane as much as possible up in the air. I wish him well, I really do. I disagree with him on many things, but, I do wish him the best.

And we will have a new captain of the ship to shuttle him around. Another American who through his own merit has earned a great level of service who will see and experience things in 4 years that many don't in a lafetime.

Willow let the poor sap have the last word, so he can then return to his mirror and gloat, feeling good about himself.

Hey, Pogo and Shittaro, what did you too fly?:lol:

I find it interesting that when Bush was president, not many times do I remember Laura being called a bitch etc.

Since Obama has been elected, all some of the turds on the right can do is call Michelle Obama names.

Poor losers and asswipes I guess come in the right size.

I don't agree with calling Michelle Obama foul names either. However, you cannot compare her and Laura Bush. Michelle Obama has already plunged herself deeper into political controversy by her own doing, than the First Lady has in 8 years.

How has she done this, plunger herself into controversy?

I agree you can't compare them. Laura was the typical stereotype of the quiet and obedient wife.

Michelle Obama will be more of what women today are. A real person by herself. I prefer the latter.

How has she done this, plunger herself into controversy?

I agree you can't compare them. Laura was the typical stereotype of the quiet and obedient wife.

Michelle Obama will be more of what women today are. A real person by herself. I prefer the latter.

Relax my comment wasn't meant to be of ill thought.

Michelle Obama has already interjected herself directly into her husbands specific political issues. Nothing wrong with that, so long as that is how their relationship works.

As for Mrs. Bush being obedient. You might want to read up on her some more. Some couples choose for each other to directly take part in the other persons jobs, others do not. Mrs. Bush has supported her husband publicly many, many times and she has addressed issues which she has been involved with. However, she seems to be fine with letting her husband go to work and not placing herself in that position with him.

One isn't any better than the other, just two different personal motivations. Clearly like Hillary Michelle has her own political desires. As such, she will take more heat and rightfully so, she is willingly walking into the fire.

He didn't. He's a baggage handler....seriously...he is...:cool:

Actually I do, I learned how to fly in a Piper Warrior and have flown an assortment of other aircraft. My brothers and I are rebuilding a 1949 Clipper, should be back in the air by this Summer, better than when it first came off of the assembly line. My brother and I are going to take it to Alaska...... I'll post the photographs so you can critique them.

I come from a family of pilots, my father flew fighters for 20 years in the United States Air Force and instructed for the last nine years of his military career. He then flew corporate jets for 20 more years before retiring to radio control pattern ships. Three brothers were airline Captains, 2 have retired, 1 hated every minute he was flying and took an early retirement opportunity. The third is still flying 737s.

I have flown in numerous helicopters when I worked for Transworld Drilling and they would send me offshore to photograph and do as-built drawings of their rigs, they fly like shit and I hated every second I was on them.

Yes Dump, I do work on the ramp for an airline, I am certainly not ashamed of it, I enjoy it a great deal and I am sure I am in a hell of a lot better shape than you are. I can fly to China first class for 200 bucks, if I actually wanted to and I pay 76 dollars a month for Health, Dental and eye care. I just need to work 12 hours a week to maintain those benefits, certainly a great trade off. It works well with our golf business where I illustrate and shoot the photography for books we produce.

You on the other hand pretend to be a writer even though your posts are not only sophomoric, your spelling is pathetic. Somehow you find the time to molest children and sheep, I don't know how you cope with your addictions.

Actually I do, I learned how to fly in a Piper Warrior and have flown an assortment of other aircraft. My brothers and I are rebuilding a 1949 Clipper, should be back in the air by this Summer, better than when it first came off of the assembly line. My brother and I are going to take it to Alaska...... I'll post the photographs so you can critique them.

I have always wanted to do that and I may still, though time is running out.

I have three friends who fly. Two just their own small planes and another who pilots a corporate jet and is a retired chopper pilot.

We have a small airport down the road and I may still yet go and take lessons, just so I can rent a plane once in a while and go up or take short day trips with.

I have always wanted to do that and I may still, though time is running out.

I have three friends who fly. Two just their own small planes and another who pilots a corporate jet and is a retired chopper pilot.

We have a small airport down the road and I may still yet go and take lessons, just so I can rent a plane once in a while and go up or take short day trips with.

Do it. You will never regret it. I got my pilot's license in 1999. Flew a cessna 172. I'm not current now cause I had a motorcycle accident and injured a knee very badly. I can still remember the day I did my first solo, and the day I did my cross country. Experiences I will never forget.

Do it. You will never regret it. I got my pilot's license in 1999. Flew a cessna 172. I'm not current now cause I had a motorcycle accident and injured a knee very badly. I can still remember the day I did my first solo, and the day I did my cross country. Experiences I will never forget.

I might, I really might.

Our son who is 11 (yes late in life kid) is in the USNSC program and at one of the two air bases they group up out of, there is a flying school which has a program for kids as well. It would be a neat deal to do it with him. He has shown some interest and has gone up with some of the pilots. Who knows. Sorry to hear about the bike accident, knees, shoulders and things can linger for years unfortunately.

Forum List

Back