Air Force grants first beard waiver to muslim airman

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Air Force Grants First Beard Waiver to Muslim Airman

An airman from the 821st Contingency Response Support Squadron at Travis Air Force Base, California, can now wear a beard in keeping with his Muslim faith, thanks to a recently granted religious accommodation waiver, service officials said.

We need to quit undoing all this bs for NON AMERICAN c.... who keep trying to change our land into the land they ran from . We are America or are we?
Think of all the other ways we are being INFILTRATED from with in, the let won't be able to their IQ's aren't that high.

An airman from the 821st Contingency Response Support Squadron at Travis Air Force Base, California, can now wear a beard in keeping with his Muslim faith, thanks to a recently granted religious accommodation waiver, service officials said.

We need to quit undoing all this bs for NON AMERICAN c.... who keep trying to change our land into the land they ran from . We are America or are we?
Think of all the other ways we are being INFILTRATED from with in, the let won't be able to their IQ's aren't that high.

If this guy has the potential to be an ace and all he wants is to wear a beard I'm not that worried.

UNIFORM

UNI = ONE

The purpose of a UNIFORM, and uniform dress code is to accentuate the purpose of the military which is to act as a team, as one entity with similar goals, and objectives. To allow non conformity is to erode mission effectiveness.

Kinda silly they would waive a rule for one man.

We all know the military never waives rules for anyone.

Wonder if they have waived other rules for other Airmen??

Americans can't be Muslim?

Also, did you see that the Army granted a beard exemption for a Norse pagan? It's mentioned in the article. :)

The last paragraph of the article, which is about the Air Force Chief of Staff's confirmation hearing in 2016 (bold mine):
""The Air Force has granted dress and grooming religious accommodation requests in the past," he said in written responses. "Such requests will continue to be carefully evaluated and accommodations granted unless doing so adversely impacts military readiness.""

The last paragraph of the article, which is about the Air Force Chief of Staff's confirmation hearing in 2016 (bold mine):
""The Air Force has granted dress and grooming religious accommodation requests in the past," he said in written responses. "Such requests will continue to be carefully evaluated and accommodations granted unless doing so adversely impacts military readiness.""

Thanks. Good to know.

My Dad and both brothers were in the Air force.

My Dad and older brother both retired as Senior Master Sergeants.

According to them. they never saw any rule changed for anyone.

There are plenty of Muslim men that don’t have beards. Why grant a waiver?

Thanks. Good to know.

My Dad and both brothers were in the Air force.

My Dad and older brother both retired as Senior Master Sergeants.

According to them. they never saw any rule changed for anyone.

Even in the military, rules get changed. I think the military is just slower to change than many other organizations. :dunno:

And according to the article, it took this particular airman almost 4 years to get his exemption.

Has everyone else noticed that Islam is the most violent, intolerant, fanatical and oppressive religion in the world but also the only religion that the crazy Left Wingers adore?

islamshariahawesrdtji.jpg

.......at the end of the day, people still think Muslims can't be Americans....because we all know the Constitution said muslims can't be Americans

Forum List

Back