AIPAC, administration battle over Iran nuclear deal - CNNPolitics.com

AIPAC and all western 'Zionist Israel First' politicians, including those from Canada, UK, US etc.. IMHO, should all be deported back to Israel and be made to live in the squalor the Palestinians have been made to endure over the past decades by the Israeli Zionist regimes.
The Balestinians created their own squalor.

And when did Israel threaten this Samson option again, from a non partisan source and not your usual islamonazi propaganda ones ?

If you bothered to watch the video you would see the 'threats' made...

When you watch the video, tell me who made them!

The source is biased and partisan so can be discounted, now find a Jewish government spokesperson threatening to use nuclear weapons against its enemies if they attack ?

You know like Iran does all the time

General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

Israeli Prof - Israel Can Take The World Down With Us
Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Still no evidence of threats using nuclear weapons from an official Israeli government source

So, take your zionist goggles off and read the truth Phoney...

It's not rocket science, excuse the pun...

You choice not to see veiled threats...

Your choice to see threats that are non existent...

How can Iran, for example, threaten nuclear weapons, when they don't actually have any?

A couple of years ago the Catholic Church told the world Israelis ARE NOT the "Chosen People of God" and that the Zionists cannot use scripture to justify their terrorism and land theft of Palestine.

I was really surprised the Mossad didn't bomb the Vatican for that or poison the Pope.
When Einstein refused the Israeli Presidency, he said he feared the Zionist Fascism and declined.

Clearly he was right on this point!

I guess my hope to get some evidences in vain.

But wait he was German-Russian-Pole not a Jew. hat are You talking 'bout...jews only know how to make money. No way Einstein was a jew. right?
Do you always babble like an idiot or is it just natural?

that's what I've learned from You guys all about those fake monster joooos.
How could Einstein be a jooooo? He was not a banker and had no arab slaves.
Right.

Now are You gonna keep posting rubbish without links or any sources? I play how You play

And when did Israel threaten this Samson option again, from a non partisan source and not your usual islamonazi propaganda ones ?

If you bothered to watch the video you would see the 'threats' made...

When you watch the video, tell me who made them!

The source is biased and partisan so can be discounted, now find a Jewish government spokesperson threatening to use nuclear weapons against its enemies if they attack ?

You know like Iran does all the time

General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

Israeli Prof - Israel Can Take The World Down With Us
Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
If Israel starts to take down the Earth with its Sampson Option Russia China and the USA will nuke her first!

And where does it say that Israel will do this, pinpoint the exact official announcement from the Israeli government that states they will use nuclear weapons.
You will find that by this time it would be too late and the ICBM's would have already been deployed, and fulfilling the end times. ONE GOOD THING ISLAM WOULD CEASE TO EXIST AS WELL

Because Israel would make an "official announcement" wouldn't it!

Your bleating is becoming utterly ridiculous Phoney...

Islam would NOT cease to exist would it! Only the ME would cease to exist... No homeland for Jews... Well, you support that? No, didn't think so!

Deflecting
Jews don't need a homeland, the Palestinians do, Jews have and do live all over the world, till they decided they want to be a nation. Most of the Jews in Israel are not religious, and Jew is not a race or a nationality, Judaism was a religions and still is with few followers. Not only that they want to change the lines of the ME and they can't get along with anyone. Their little nuclear arsenal is not so little and they will use it to the max. We do not need to suck up to SA anymore, and that time has come and gone.

As you keep saying over and over again Jews are not welcome anywhere in the world and keep getting kicked out of every nation because the people hate them. So they do need a homeland where they can escape the victimisation, racism, hatred and petty jealousies of the narrow minded inhabitants of those nations. The Palestinians gave up their homelands to fight against the Jews many years ago and don't deserve anything. It does not matter that most of ther Jews are not religious as most Americans aren't either, and as genetics prove Jews are as distinct from any other grouping as chalk is from cheese. The only aberration in this is with those who convert to Judaism and these are few and far between. Get it right it is rabid racist and vile islamonazis that cant get along with the Jews because they always rise to the top of every profession they engage in through hard work and being better than all the others. If they have a nuclear arsenal at all they have never threatened another nation with it, and they have had plenty of chances to deploy such weapons against the invading hordes. The muslim countries with nuclear weapons on the other hand have threatened to unleash them on Israel, until their neighbours have moved theirs to target the muslim nations. You do as long as you have a slave convert to islam as your president, and Saudi is keeping the price of oil low. Very soon Israel will announce a new substitute for OIL that will destroy not only the muslim countries but also America, even though Israel will have divulged the process to friendly nations to act on before the public announcement.
Phoney, the Israeli State will never survive at War with Islam in the long run, only an acceptable peace can save her...

Nukes will be had by all as long as Israel has them in a war footing...

The state of Israel has lasted 67 years even though the muslims outnumber them 1 million to 1. An acceptable peace has been offered many times, and the muslims have refused to even talk demanding unacceptable terms and conditions. So Isreal just has to keep her borders closed and keep returning the fire until the world see's the true islam. And even then the muslims would lose as they would turn the M.E to glass and still not have a Palestine.
Acceptable only to Israel...Post what Israel offered that does not include land beyond the 67 Armistice lines.

DEFLECTING

How can fact be deflecting?

AIPAC and all western 'Zionist Israel First' politicians, including those from Canada, UK, US etc.. IMHO, should all be deported back to Israel and be made to live in the squalor the Palestinians have been made to endure over the past decades by the Israeli Zionist regimes.

Why bring more khazars-Russians-poles to Palestine?
It should be cleansed for the arab master race.
Right Fritz?

Why bring more, indeed Shlomo. Especially when The Pale has always been their "homeland" anyway.

Will your handler allow you to talk about The Pale with the goim?

Let's see... he says I can talk to a goy only if I'm gonna drink his blood,
what your rhesus? I'm allergic to some slave blood...makes me wanna kill more arabs...

Both Phoney and Rylah are grasping at straws by "claiming" that since Israel has not DIRECTLY threatened Iran with a nuke, that Iran should not fear the military might of Israel (especially when fully backed by most of the west.)

Of course that is a ridiculous argument and Iran knows full well that to prevent the belligerence of Israel is and will ALWAYS be Persia having a nuke.

Can Israel deny that she has 400 plus nukes????
Where is it written that Israel is the only ME country that should have such weapons?
Can anyone seriously claim....under her current war-mongering leadership.... that Israel is a peaceful nation?

And you have finally admitted that you are a LIAR and that Israel has never threatened anyone with nuclear weapons.

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that Israel does have 400 nuclear weapons ?

Where has it been written that other M.E. nations cant have a nuclear weapon ?

Can you show and prove this alleged warmongering using valid unbiased non partisan sources, or admit that you are the one warmongering against Israel.

How about YOU provide links from unbiased, non partisan sources disproving these allegations?

You cant' so, why do you expect others to provide links?

The fact that so many so-called "Americans" defendthe belligerance of Israel is due to 2 important factors:

1. The efficacy of AIPAC, and
2. The blatant hatred of anything Obama

Folfs should ask themselves these questions:

a. Which country has the MOST breaches of UN sanctions?
b. Which country has energetically lobbied (but is failing) most of the west to NOT recognize Palestine as a legitimate country.
c. Which country has refused to sign on the nuclear non-proliferation treaties?
You're getting a little frantic there, Bunky. I think you will find that US (and European) support for Israel has much to do with common goals, interests and socio-poiltical values. Islamic fascism is identical to Nazi fascism that both we in the US and Europeans share a common history fighting against.

So, when European countries abstain from voting in favour of Israel... Thats support for Israel is it?

The fact that so many so-called "Americans" defendthe belligerance of Israel is due to 2 important factors:

b. Which country has energetically lobbied (but is failing) most of the west to NOT recognize Palestine as a legitimate country.
You're getting a little frantic there, Bunky. I think you will find that US (and European) support for Israel has much to do with common goals, interests and socio-poiltical values. Islamic fascism is identical to Nazi fascism that both we in the US and Europeans share a common history fighting against.

So, when European countries abstain from voting in favour of Israel... Thats support for Israel is it?

When was that different?

AIPAC taking all but 3 freshmen Congresspeople to Israel in effort to sabotage Iran deal

The American Israel Education Foundation (AIEF), the educational wing of hardline right-wing pro-Israel lobbying organization the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), is taking all but three freshmen US lawmakers on a tour of Israel, in hopes of turning them against the Iran nuclear deal.

Lawmakers to meet Netanyahu in Israel TheHill

Everyone who set foot on that plane to Israel needs to be VOTED OUT OF OFFICE NEXT ELECTION!

No government can serve two masters, and a government that serves Israel cannot and will not serve the American people. A friend of Israel is no friend of America. In these dark times America needs leaders who will put America first, second, and third!

When the prayer leader at your mosque has finished his Joooooo hating tirade, ask yourself which European / Western European nations recognize, have trading, commercial exchange, diplomatic relations, etc., with Israel. Ask yourself why it is, with almost certain exclusivity that the nations hostile to Israel share a common theme - a fascistic politico-religious ideology that was unfortunately, inflicted upon the globe by an Arab warlord.

AIPAC taking all but 3 freshmen Congresspeople to Israel in effort to sabotage Iran deal

The American Israel Education Foundation (AIEF), the educational wing of hardline right-wing pro-Israel lobbying organization the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), is taking all but three freshmen US lawmakers on a tour of Israel, in hopes of turning them against the Iran nuclear deal.

Everyone who set foot on that plane to Israel needs to be VOTED OUT OF OFFICE NEXT ELECTION!

No government can serve two masters, and a government that serves Israel cannot and will not serve the American people. A friend of Israel is no friend of America. In these dark times America needs leaders who will put America first, second, and third!
Jihad is both personal and collective, Bunky. Lead the charge, unless you're just the typical, keyboard wannabe jihadi.

You're just a melodramatic, chest-heaving blowhard, right?

How about YOU provide links from unbiased, non partisan sources disproving these allegations?

You cant' so, why do you expect others to provide links?

Well, my friend, its an old ploy used by morons to ask for links that may or may not exist....thinking, wrongly, that such would make them "winners" of an argument....It boils down to whomever asks the other first....a game that I refuse to play because it is.....well, reserved for morons.

Jihad is both personal and collective, Bunky. Lead the charge, unless you're just the typical, keyboard wannabe jihadi.

jihad?

nutyahootraitor.jpg

Israel is not afraid of the Iran nuclear accord. Israel is, after all, a nuclear-armed state. Israel wants Iran smashed into rubble (by American soldiers) and the deal simply gets in the way!

SMALL_condemnirandeal.jpg

Israel is not afraid of the Iran nuclear accord. Israel is, after all, a nuclear-armed state. Israel wants Iran smashed into rubble (by American soldiers) and the deal simply gets in the way!

SMALL_condemnirandeal.jpg

What a coward.

Won't lead the way and take one for the cause, eh?

jihad?

nutyahootraitor.jpg
Wannabe.

Americans tired of Israel lobby and Netanyahu: Ex-US army psychological warfare officer

The Americans are “tired of” the influence of the Israel lobby in the United States and of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, says Scott Bennet, a US counter-terrorism analyst.

“The US/AIPAC propaganda machine has been brain-washing the American citizens with some core propaganda themes,” said Bennet, a former US army psychological warfare officer.

He stated that “the themes are that the Americans are constantly told by Fox News, by congressional people who are paid to wage endless wars is that:

1) Iran is obsessed with the absolute annihilation of Israel like a body’s biological defense mechanism devoted to destroying an evading parasite,

2) Iran is obsessed with creating nuclear weapon and it’s going to lie, cheat, deceive in order to do so, in order to achieve its first goal to annihilate Israel, and,

3) Iran will try and bomb and destroy Israel, then Europe, then the United States.”

The analyst said the AIPAC is “going to be spending a lot of money, but what they’re going to be spending it on is all negative, it’s all violence, it’s all threat, it’s all fear.”

“And Americans have had enough of that,” he noted. “I think instinctively they’re tired of that.”

PressTV- Americans tired of Israel lobby
"Ayatollah TV"

How cute.

There is western media which is 96% owned by the Zionists and there is eastern media.

Pretty obvious which one covers up facts about zionists and which one reports the facts.

Achmed, can you show us a legitimate link that shows 96% of Western media is Zionist owned? Damn what a ducking dumbass you are!

Shlomo, are you not able to do any online research with the free 0bama Iphone you use to shill with?

Do you need me to teach you how to look things up online? I'm a pretty good teacher. I understand my zio pupils tend to be slow and need extra tutoring.

But Mahmoud, you were the one that made the insane claim, not me. So back it up.

AIPAC launches all-out war against Iran agreement

AIPAC, which has more than 100,000 members and maintains a vast pool of Zionist donors, has also started targeting vulnerable Democrats in order to change their mind on the Vienna accord, reports said.

“The foreign lobby [AIPAC] is going into specific districts and trying to pressure Democrats who might be vulnerable in the next election cycle,” Daniel Patrick Welch, a political commentator in Boston, told Press TV on Thursday.

“And what they’ll do is paint anyone who doesn’t toe the line as being against Israel, and anti-Semitic etc, etc - the usual line. And they spend a lot of money doing that,” he added.

PressTV-AIPAC starts all-out war on Iran accord

I believe it...look at how the AIPAC shills here are targeting me and anyone else that doesn't kiss their butts.

Press TV again? Ha ha ha. Engage flush by pulling on Mahmoud1250's ears!

flushing_toilet.jpg

Forum List

Back