Ain't America Great?

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
410416463_2616544735159587_1213231276871262549_n.jpg

Better than Canadas Police State. I would happilly deal with someone who advises me that he identifies as a pumpkin rather than dealing with the Creepy Ones.

I coached womens rugby. We had a BIOLOGICAL WOMAN who was 6'6 250 playing number 8. And a lot of times she was not the biggest woman on the field. So what's your point?

This is a silly thread.

I coached womens rugby. We had a BIOLOGICAL WOMAN who was 6'6 250 playing number 8. And a lot of times she was not the biggest woman on the field. So what's your point?

This is a silly thread.

Yeah.

I've met a gillion women over 6'6"

This is a silly thread.
Of course, it's a silly thread, it's supposed to be...it's in the POLITICAL SATIRE sub forum

You never cease to amaze me. You had one girl that was 6'6" and 250 Pounds to make your case. :laughing0301:
Incredible, im2, simply incredible. :rolleyes-41:

Of course, it's a silly thread, it's supposed to be...it's in the POLITICAL SATIRE sub forum

You never cease to amaze me. You had one girl that was 6'6" and 250 Pounds to make your case. :laughing0301:
Incredible, im2, simply incredible. :rolleyes-41:
There were more than just her. Go watch a womans rugby match sometimes.

You never cease to amaze me, you're an idiot but you really think you're something.

There were more than just her. Go watch a womans rugby match sometimes.

You never cease to amaze me, you're an idiot but you really think you're something.
No thanks on watching a rugby match...it just never interested me.
If there was more than "just her", why did you happen to mention, "just her"? :dunno:
Not sure what you're point was, im2? :eusa_whistle:

No thanks on watching a rugby match...it just never interested me.
If there was more than "just her", why did you happen to mention, "just her"? :dunno:
Not sure what you're point was, im2? :eusa_whistle:

This is a silly thread.

Post a picture and her stats. Liar.

Forum List

Back