'Aid Worker': Doctors Without Borders nurse attacks Israeli troops at Gaza border, is shot dead

He was shot after throwing a Grenade at soldiers yet what Israel did was Pre Emptive? In your “ world” what that Palestinian did was an act of “ peace’. Another stupid remark by a moron

In my world I'm intellectually honest enought to admit that Israel helped create Hamas in the first place to overthrow Arafat. That served its purpose then but the western spreading of 'democracy' led to Palestine electing them.

And, so, we have what we have going on over there.

The idiot lost his mind shooting at the IDF............and for that he lost his life.........

He was shot after throwing a Grenade at soldiers yet what Israel did was Pre Emptive? In your “ world” what that Palestinian did was an act of “ peace’. Another stupid remark by a moron

In my world I'm intellectually honest enought to admit that Israel helped create Hamas in the first place to overthrow Arafat. That served its purpose then but the western spreading of 'democracy' led to Palestine electing them.

And, so, we have what we have going on over there.
Terror groups are like a Hydra.............cut one head off 2 more grow..........groups come and go............and most have been formed by the Muslim Brotherhood.

The idiot lost his mind shooting at the IDF............and for that he lost his life.........

The Moron is too full of Hate to understand that. He will tell you that a “ Religious “ person would have walked away. Consider the source

Terror groups are like a Hydra.............cut one head off 2 more grow..........groups come and go............and most have been formed by the Muslim Brotherhood.

I don't disagree.

It's why I wish we'd bring our troops home, build more bases here and defend our own country. That's real national defense. It's real defense spending. Leave the middle east to fend for themselves.

We're losing too many freedoms and we're losing too much of our wealth as a consequence of this 'they hate us for our freedoms' ruse.

Last edited:

I don't disagree.

It's why I wish we'd bring our troops home, build more bases here and defend our own country. That's real national defense. It's real defense spending. Leave the mddle east to fend for themselves.

We'r losing too many freedoms and we're losing too much of our wealth as a consequence of theis 'they hate us for our freedoms' ruse.
I guess the US should have minded it’s own business when Israel was about to take over it’s 5 neighbors.

The Moron is too full of Hate to understand that. He will tell you that a “ Religious “ person would have walked away. Consider the source

This moron worked on two Presidential campaigns.

Do you know what? The candidate I worked for received more votes from active military personnel than all other candadates combined.

Go color. You're a nobody. Just another fully indoctrinated half-wit.

Last edited:

I don't disagree.

It's why I wish we'd bring our troops home, build more bases here and defend our own country. That's real national defense. It's real defense spending. Leave the mddle east to fend for themselves.

We'r losing too many freedoms and we're losing too much of our wealth as a consequence of theis 'they hate us for our freedoms' ruse.
I've been over there.........the place is quick sand.............get's you stuck......

I've always believed if we have to fight there......to hit hard and then leave............

They are ruled by Religion.......have forever.........and you cannot make them into a Democracy with that mindset..........Many have tried.........and all have failed.......

After 9/11.........yes ........they should have been hit.........but should have been hit then left.........give them nothing to shoot back at......No need to spend money on rebuilding them............it's a waste..........

They have vowed to destroy Israel.......forever...........Israel understands this.......and have some of the best fighters in the world........They can never lose.

This moron worked on two Presidential campaigns.

Do you know what? The candidate I worked for received more votes from active military personel than all other candadates combined.

Go color. You're a nobody. Just another fully indoctrinated half-wit.

I don’t care how many campaigns you worked on . You made statements about Jesus and non Violence accusing Israel of acting in a preemptive manor while ignoring what initiated it.
You accused Israel of being the troublemaker while ignoring everything else. Just because you worked on campaigns doesn’t mean you don’t have a sick twisted mind . Now, sit on it and Rotate.

Only after some islamist country launches first. Israel has had nukes for year, and never used them. Your assertions are idiotic.

Yeah. And Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Right?

Israel is the single-most biggest trouble maker on the planet aside from the war party in Washington.

Right.

I don’t care how many campaigns you worked on . You made statements about Jesus and non Violence accusing Israel of acting in a preemptive manor while ignoring what initiated it.
You accused Israel of being the troublemaker while ignoring everything else. Just because you worked on campaigns doesn’t mean you don’t have a sick twisted mind . Now, sit on it and Rotate.

The point was not about working the campaigns. The point was that more active duty military personnel voted for my candidate than all other candidates combined.

Mine was the candidate that said that we just marched in there....we can march right back home. We can march back home, build more bases here, defend our own nation, and let the rest of the middle east work it out among themselves.

That's what the majority of active military personnel voted for.

Their vote speaks for itself.

And their voted contradicts the horse pucky you're peddling.

They have vowed to destroy Israel.......forever...........Israel understands this.......and have some of the best fighters in the world........They can never lose.

Tell that to “ Natural Citizen” The. :ahole-1:Who has worked on campaigns will tell you that Israel’s actions were PREEMPTIVE even though the Palestinians initiated it.
Some of the most disturbed people in our society have worked on campaigns

The point was not about working the campaigns. The point was that more active duty military personel voted for my candidate than all other candidates combined.

Mine was the candidate that said that we just marched in there....we can march right back home. We can march back home, build more bases here, defend our own nation, and let the rest of the middle east work it out among themselves.

That's what the majority of active military personal voted for.

Their vote speaks for itself.

And their voted contradicts the horse pucky you're peddling.
Global advances in Warfare make forward deployed bases essential.........not to mention having forces in the region should they be needed......

It's not just the Persian Gulf.........it's the Med............places like Libya........were we didn't have ready reaction forces nearby......

In regards to the Middle East.......perpetual war............is not to our advantage.........both in wearing out our forces and cost.

Right.

The CIA final report states no WMD found in Iraq.

In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing, closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion.

That's straight from the CIA, Toddster.

Right.

In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing, closing an investigation into the purported programs of Saddam Hussein that were used to justify the 2003 invasion.

Yeah, Bush the father bombed the shit out of that a-hole, eh?

In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing,

Well, with his delays and obstruction, we couldn't tell if he was hiding a real program or hiding the fact that he no longer had a real program. After 9-11 and the anthrax letters, we couldn't risk it.

Right.

No one believed Saddam..........Everyone including Dems said so.......other countries were saying so........

After the fact doesn't matter...........in regards to WMD.........It's easy to say that after it's ongoing and over........He did have them........we didn't know one way or another that he still had them..........and reports all over the place were saying he did...........

The problem is what I've already stated..........I said before that War started ......we are going to go in there and get stuck......If we have to fight them........blow the shit out of them and leave...........I was right........during the War I saw some changes at times and went.........well maybe I was wrong....but in the end............nope.

Right.

Yeah, Bush the father bombed the shit out of that a-hole, eh?

In his final word, the CIA’s top weapons inspector in Iraq said Monday that the hunt for weapons of mass destruction has “gone as far as feasible” and has found nothing,

Well, with his delays and obstruction, we couldn't tell if he was hiding a real program or hiding the fact that he no longer had a real program. After 9-11 and the anthrax letters, we couldn't risk it.

The problem wit hafter 9-11and the anthrax letters, Americans are now living in a police state, losing their Bill of Rights on a daily basis.

The terrorists have won. Including those terrorist cells in Washington DC.

"Aid Workers" are NOT supposed to attack people! That's NOT what doctors without borders should be doing!!!!! in Israel or wherever they are!

What scum!

No one believed Saddam..........Everyone including Dems said so.......other countries were saying so........

After the fact doesn't matter...........in regards to WMD.........It's easy to say that after it's ongoing and over........He did have them........we didn't know one way or another that he still had them..........and reports all over the place were saying he did...........

The problem is what I've already stated..........I said before that War started ......we are going to go in there and get stuck......If we have to fight them........blow the shit out of them and leave...........I was right........during the War I saw some changes at times and went.........well maybe I was wrong....but in the end............nope.

The problem I had with it is that power was effectively transferred to a sitting President to take us to war any time he wanted instead of Congress doing it as the Constitution dictates. On top of that, it got UN Resolutions involved.

That's not how our Republic is supposed to function.

Forum List

Back