Ah Met ah Girl

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Ah met ah girl named Hillary. She was the biggest agent of change in mah laf. An’ then Ah met annuther girl. Ananuthergirl. Ananuthergirl. Ananuthergirl. Anahnudderone. An then theah was that un ..... whooooooo. When Hillary saw those bite mark, she near killed me. But ah met annuthergirl. Then Hillary met one too. Ah’d lak ta have met her too, but they seemed pretty busy. So, ah met annuthergirl.

And it jus sort went on lak that. But Ah like Hillary, and Ah respect that mind ah hers. Ah tell ya, ignore that at yer peril.

Yeah, that whole pitch was bullshit, but look, that's all conventions are, straight up bullshit performance "art".

Yeah, that whole pitch was bullshit, but look, that's all conventions are, straight up bullshit performance "art".
Slick's just a terrible surrogate. He may still be a savvy advisor on issues and politics, but they need to keep him away from crowds. And that's not easily done with the Big Dog.

Strangely, he and Hill seem fond of one another, although consider FDR and Eleanor. Their relationship is not that unusual when one looks at the old wealth and <1% or the former nobility. Even Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. And Chelsea obviously loves them, and she is raising two kids as normally as someone named Clinton can do so. But it is not one Big Dog needs to discuss.

Slick's just a terrible surrogate. He may still be a savvy advisor on issues and politics, but they need to keep him away from crowds. And that's not easily done with the Big Dog.

Strangely, he and Hill seem fond of one another, although consider FDR and Eleanor. Their relationship is not that unusual when one looks at the old wealth and <1% or the former nobility. Even Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. And Chelsea obviously loves them, and she is raising two kids as normally as someone named Clinton can do so. But it is not one Big Dog needs to discuss.

The entire pageant bullshit on "both" sides has nothing to do with governance, it is all propaganda and an Ozish attempt to keep the curtains drawn.

The entire pageant bullshit on "both" sides has nothing to do with governance, it is all propaganda and an Ozish attempt to keep the curtains drawn.

Slick's speech was a pretty pathetic attempt to tell the story of Hillary's early fairly progressive forays into actually effecting positive changes in people's lives. And that does have to do with governance. Hillary's concern for how working mothers can care for and raise kids, and providing public education to facilitate that, is real and always has been. Slick's just really flawed narrator for that.

In public, he doesn't help her at all. And that must be a really tough message for a guy who was as skilled at working a crowd as Slick was.

I learned a lot about Hillary's history of advocacy. I was kinda impressed. Obviously there's another side to her, and to her marriage, but his focus was appropriate and not bullshit.

I learned a lot about Hillary's history of advocacy. I was kinda impressed. Obviously there's another side to her, and to her marriage, but his focus was appropriate and not bullshit.

I'm sorry, don't see it that way. We agree on a lot it seems to me, but not this. I can't support either party, the system is the issue and neither of these party's represents the needs of the average american working man/woman/families who have been subjected to the societal wealth extraction that "both" parties have agreed upon over the past 5-6 decades. Bill's good with verbiage, no denying, but the societal trajectory sees no overall inflection point when party control changes hands.

I'm sorry, don't see it that way. We agree on a lot it seems to me, but not this. I can't support either party, the system is the issue and neither of these party's represents the needs of the average american working man/woman/families who have been subjected to the societal wealth extraction that "both" parties have agreed upon over the past 5-6 decades. Bill's good with verbiage, no denying, but the societal trajectory sees no overall inflection point when party control changes hands.
So what does one do, when the system is no longer responsive? You don't seem like an "I give up" kind of person.

Forum List

Back