Agricultural terrorism

'Agricultural terrorism': Palestinian crops face destruction by Israeli settlers

Last week, four Israelis came down from a settlement up on a neighboring hill after the evening call to prayer, cut through a chain-linked fence, and severed 60 of Iyad’s grapevines from their roots. The settlers did not leave without further marking their presence with a crude slogan in Hebrew spray-painted on a nearby boulder.

What's your excuse?

I have one! Those “ balloons “ the Palestinians have deliberately floated over the Israeli border to set fires killing crops, animals, and destroying farmland. Why don’t you comment about that?????
What’s YOUR excuse for being such a Racist piece of Flesh? I forget; You’re a Pro Palestinian
I'm not a racisit.

You think about what would happen if the Palestinians stopped the attacks.
Nothing. Palestine would still be occupied like it has since 1948. The occupation is Israel's gig. It doesn't matter what the Palestinians do.

Oh my. We're back to the usual poor, oppressed Arabs-Moslems™️, nonsense. We know from a historical perspective that Arabs-Moslems are not going to stop the attacks on Jews. That's their gig and it has been since the invention of islamism.

The Hamas Charter spells out in explicit detail the goals of Islamic fascism.

'Agricultural terrorism': Palestinian crops face destruction by Israeli settlers

Last week, four Israelis came down from a settlement up on a neighboring hill after the evening call to prayer, cut through a chain-linked fence, and severed 60 of Iyad’s grapevines from their roots. The settlers did not leave without further marking their presence with a crude slogan in Hebrew spray-painted on a nearby boulder.

What's your excuse?

I have one! Those “ balloons “ the Palestinians have deliberately floated over the Israeli border to set fires killing crops, animals, and destroying farmland. Why don’t you comment about that?????
What’s YOUR excuse for being such a Racist piece of Flesh? I forget; You’re a Pro Palestinian
I'm not a racisit.

Nothing. Palestine would still be occupied like it has since 1948. The occupation is Israel's gig. It doesn't matter what the Palestinians do.

Oh my. We're back to the usual poor, oppressed Arabs-Moslems™️, nonsense. We know from a historical perspective that Arabs-Moslems are not going to stop the attacks on Jews. That's their gig and it has been since the invention of islamism.

But no comment on the topic itself? Next!

I'm not a racisit.

But no comment on the topic itself? Next!

No comment on double standard and why it should be condemned? Next!

What's your excuse?
Israel and settlers do this all the time. Destroy their food to get them to leave. Then Israel can steal the land.

Perhaps I missed it ole chap.. have you ever been there pf winkmore ? i mean, have you seen the ramallah refugee camp up close, the border, israel itself....the new embassy in Jerusalem, hamasses' headquarters (oh, that's right, their offices can't be seen from above since they're all undergound)...

so.......

have you ever been there ?

Forum List

Back