Age of consent...

Until 2001, the age of consent in Hawaii was 14. Nationally it now ranges from 16 to 18, with some states having stipulations about the number of years between the parties involved.

The age of consent plays a relatively minor role in determining probatively whether a qualifying act is a rape or not a rape. The consent of the offended is what makes the act be rape or not rape.

Definition of rape:
The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.
The only role the age of consent plays is that if the alleged victim is younger than the age of consent, there then becomes no legal need to establish whether s/he gave consent to the penetration. In such cases, the plaintiff need only prove that the penetration did in fact happen because rape of individuals younger than the age of consent, in most places, will be statutorily deemed; thus only the existentiality of the actus reus need be established beyond a reasonable doubt.

The U.S.doesn't have a national age of consent. France is doing something about their failings. When are we going to?

Like the overwhelming vast majority of issues of law and order, it's not the responsibility nor within the authority of the federal government to set an age of consent. That's up to the states.

See the Tenth Amendment.

I gotta tell ya.......I'm an old fart and feel like a perv when I'm in the rack with a chick under 40-ish. It just aint right.
Fun to look at the young ones........stunning lil gems reminding of long ago beautiful youthfulness .....that's where it ends
13. If the motherfucker on top is over 20 ? shoot him.

Last edited:
The mother of The Lord Baby Jesus was only 12. Why don't you all want to be more God like? Are you intolerant? Are you judgmental? Are you racist? Are you bigoted? Are you xenophobic? Are you illiterate? Are you unedu-macated? WHAT'S GOING ON?????!!!!!!!!!!

The mother of The Lord Baby Jesus was only 12. Why don't you all want to be more God like? Are you intolerant? Are you judgmental? Are you racist? Are you bigoted? Are you xenophobic? Are you illiterate? Are you unedu-macated? WHAT'S GOING ON?????!!!!!!!!!!
Check did shit out 333 x 2

In SC the 'age of consent' is 15yo.

My 15yo daughter was drugged at a party by some f*ing drug-selling deuche-bag and raped in the parking lot. Despite having a taped confession (telephone call recorded by my daughter's friend) and witnesses the local police let the SOB off, claiming due to the age of consent being 15yo there was nothing they could do.

The Detective smiled at me from across the table and told me I should 'just cut my losses and go home'. Had a policeman friend of mine who was there not restrained me I would have cleared the table, kicked tbe Detective's ass, and wound up in jail.

For those who have claimed I am partisan and have sought to protect GOP sexual criminals because I have pointed out evidence is needed and not just opinion and partisanship, F* YOU!

I have more reason to hate PsOS that prey on kids more than almost any of you and want to see them punished.

If Moore is guilty I hope he loses more than his political office...but it has to be proven.

And it makes me sick watching snowflakes hypocritically defend their own party's pedophiles while attacking the GOP's.

They all need to 'burn'.

You know it says something about the 'good law-abiding citizens' when they are not willing to protect the weakest amongst us...yet the worst criminals in jail will quickly kill any convict who has hurt a child.

Even with all the evil they have done, hurting a child is not tolerated ... but there are those 'out here' who defend those who hurt children all in the name of political partisanship.

Pathetic...

The U.S.doesn't have a national age of consent. France is doing something about their failings. When are we going to?

Like the overwhelming vast majority of issues of law and order, it's not the responsibility nor within the authority of the federal government to set an age of consent. That's up to the states.

See the Tenth Amendment.

Yeah...that's what they said about the drinking age too. How'd that turn out?

See the Tenth Amendment.

Yeah...that's what they said about the drinking age too. How'd that turn out?

Giving an example of the government acting illegally, in blatant violation of the Constitution, does not justify another instance of the government also acting illegally, in violation of the Constitution.

Europe is a cesspool of shit, a decade or so ahead of the US.
Political correctness has no morality. Lol

When child sex isn't rape: French to set age of consent
Your thinking isn't very logical. First, France is not 'Europe.' It is one country in Europe, each of which has a separate culture and cultural attitudes. Second, one person in France suggested this age of consent thing, ONE PERSON, and people are against it. That does not mean they are going to set the age of conscent at 13. And, third, you have obviously never been to Europe, so you don't actually know what it is like. Get a grip.

Last edited:
In SC the 'age of consent' is 15yo.

My 15yo daughter was drugged at a party by some f*ing drug-selling deuche-bag and raped in the parking lot. Despite having a taped confession (telephone call recorded by my daughter's friend) and witnesses the local police let the SOB off, claiming due to the age of consent being 15yo there was nothing they could do.

The Detective smiled at me from across the table and told me I should 'just cut my losses and go home'. Had a policeman friend of mine who was there not restrained me I would have cleared the table, kicked tbe Detective's ass, and wound up in jail.

For those who have claimed I am partisan and have sought to protect GOP sexual criminals because I have pointed out evidence is needed and not just opinion and partisanship, F* YOU!

I have more reason to hate PsOS that prey on kids more than almost any of you and want to see them punished.

If Moore is guilty I hope he loses more than his political office...but it has to be proven.

And it makes me sick watching snowflakes hypocritically defend their own party's pedophiles while attacking the GOP's.

They all need to 'burn'.

You know it says something about the 'good law-abiding citizens' when they are not willing to protect the weakest amongst us...yet the worst criminals in jail will quickly kill any convict who has hurt a child.

Even with all the evil they have done, hurting a child is not tolerated ... but there are those 'out here' who defend those who hurt children all in the name of political partisanship.

Pathetic...
Yet, you don't believe the girls that Moore molested .. interesting.

Yet, you don't believe the girls that Moore molested .. interesting.
Again, why do snowflakes have to lie or spin someone else's comments to try to make a point?!

I did not say I do not believe them. I said I want to see the evidence.

If care4all called you a homosexual, I am not going to immediately believe him and call you a c0@k-sucker. I am going to demand that he provide evidence to back his claim.

'Innocent Until Proven Guilty' - that is how it is supposed to work in this country...but does not when a progressive is involved I neither side of the equation.

Forum List

Back