Against The Narrative

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Things like facts and truth really piss democrats off. They have a narrative and anything that does not fit it must be a lie. Many of these truths even when broken down to its most simple form they still refuse as truth. Statements such as these..

" I hate illegals, drugs and crime pouring into our country".... The democrat narrative? "He hates Mexicans that racist".

Where does that so called "logic" fit? Are ALL illegals Mexican? Are drugs Mexican? Is crime Mexican? So you reply no but now but democrats reply "You know what we mean". We need to start asking them Just what the hell do you mean?
Honesty REAL honesty means taking the guess work out of statements.

"I hate these "immigrants" shooting up our cities and be-heading our citizens".
The democrat narrative? "He hates islam and that is phobic and racist".

Are ALL the crimes committed in this country done by islamics? And "Phobic" is fear and hate is NOT fear it IS an entirely different human emotion. And what "race" is islam? Race and faith have nothing to do with each other. Another common statement is..

"He is pandering to the Jewish race" Jewish is a faith Hebrew is a people. So with that in mind here is a five minute video of a young long term Donald Trump executive who has a few things to say about the Trump empire and working for a company that hires/employs and promotes MORE minority's then most if not all the Fortune 500.

Fury

Underneath the lies of the narrative is the truth.

Aren't you Mexican? He'd be pleased to pay you subpar wages while you swabbed the toilets at one of his hotels.

55e0e21714000077002e4580.jpeg

That is what he said that p-o'd the Latinos. It would have upset me, too, if I were a Mexican American. In his kick-off campaign speech, Trump was not at all clear that he was talking about just illegal immigrants. And even if he was, first generation immigrants to this country, legal or illegal, commit less crime than American citizens. Yes, I know, if they are here illegally they are criminals. But Trump isn't talking about that. He's calling them rapists and drug dealers and criminals. No doubt some of them are. But as Trump says, we can only ASSUME some are good people.
You and I may not jump to call Trump a racist for that, but I for one would say he is being unfair.

Most of their arguments are in fact racist in itself. Sweet irony.

• Banned

That is what he said that p-o'd the Latinos. It would have upset me, too, if I were a Mexican American. In his kick-off campaign speech, Trump was not at all clear that he was talking about just illegal immigrants. And even if he was, first generation immigrants to this country, legal or illegal, commit less crime than American citizens. Yes, I know, if they are here illegally they are criminals. But Trump isn't talking about that. He's calling them rapists and drug dealers and criminals. No doubt some of them are. But as Trump says, we can only ASSUME some are good people.
You and I may not jump to call Trump a racist for that, but I for one would say he is being unfair.
I live about 90 miles north of the border and have lived south of the border. Mexico encourages its criminals to leave the country on release from prisons and jails.

Aren't you Mexican? He'd be pleased to pay you subpar wages while you swabbed the toilets at one of his hotels.
Why does swabbing toilets deserve a high wage?

No educational or vocational investment required but you want them to be paid the same as an electrical apprentice.

Absurd logic

I live about 90 miles north of the border and have lived south of the border. Mexico encourages its criminals to leave the country on release from prisons and jails.
How? Do they give them money to pay the coyotes, or just give them an LLBean backpack and a map?

How? Do they give them money to pay the coyotes, or just give them an LLBean backpack and a map?
Give them rides to the border. Some areas in Texas and California the cities are on both sides making it very easy to cross.

Give them rides to the border. Some areas in Texas and California the cities are on both sides making it very easy to cross.
Oh good Jesus. Maybe we need to quit dickin' around and just go to war with Mexico. They shouldn't be doing that.

No educational or vocational investment required but you want them to be paid the same as an electrical apprentice.

Absurd logic
Look up the definition of subpar dummy.
Look up the definition of illegal alien dummy.

Absurd logic
LOL Gramps admits defeat.

I

Absurd logic
I've called Trump out since day one and somehow I'm defeated?

Dumb liberals

I

Absurd logic

Dumb liberals
We all know you'll vote for him.

I

Absurd logic

Dumb liberals
We all know you'll vote for him.
If he picks good people to fill important positions I will consider it. If he does not I will not.

Forum List

Back