*Again Why Should I Care About LBGTQ Folks?*

Exactly my point.

But you can by their actions.

Have a nice day.

And how does that relate to a guy with a tattoo when you don't know anything about his actions?

If you met the guy I know who had swastika tattoos you would judge him for no other reason than he had tattoos before you knew anything about him or his actions right?

And how does that relate to a guy with a tattoo when you don't know anything about his actions?

If you met the guy I know who had swastika tattoos you would judge him for no other reason than he had tattoos before you knew anything about him or his actions right?

His actions placed the tattoo on his head. He brought distrust upon himself. This is far different than judging someone by an immutable characteristic.

And if you saw him, coming to your door to pick up your daughter, no doubt you would be judgmental. FACT!

Have a nice day

His actions placed the tattoo on his head. He brought distrust upon himself. This is far different than judging someone by an immutable characteristic.

And if you saw him, coming to your door to pick up your daughter, no doubt you would be judgmental. FACT!

Have a nice day
He didn't have a tattoo on his head and I never said he did. I'm talking about a real person I actually know not same made up scenario.

But you must believe that people can NEVER change or NEVER move on from a mistake made in the past, or that people aren't products of the environment they grew up in as children right?

He didn't have a tattoo on his head and I never said he did. I'm talking about a real person I actually know not same made up scenario.

But you must believe that people can NEVER change or NEVER move on from a mistake made in the past, or that people aren't products of the environment they grew up in as children right?

Wow, you like to read between the lines, even those lines that donā€™t exist. šŸ¤£

How bout you address the arguments as stated instead of going off on moonbat tangents?

Oh, thatā€™s right, cult members canā€™t.

Wow, you like to read between the lines, even those lines that donā€™t exist. šŸ¤£

How bout you address the arguments as stated instead of going off on moonbat tangents?

Oh, thatā€™s right, cult members canā€™t.
Hey you're the one who judges by looks and looks alone not me.

Reading comprehension issues?

If your looks are immutable traits, no

If they are not, then it is absolutely appropriate.

Got it kook?
And yet you keep using tattoos as an example of why you judge people

Well you certainly have the ability to call sexuality at 5 years old! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The difference, of course, being I haven't spent the entirety of my adulthood fixating and fantasizing about it.

Dpon't woryy. I don't hate you for who you are.

Forum List

Back