Again,Another Debate,And Hillary Avoids Giving Us Straight Answers,Instead,Donald Trump Is A Racist.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:bang3: :desk: :piss2: Wallace: Are you really going to open all borders and let anyone into the USA? Hillary: I was referring to energy.
Wallace: Hillary, we owe 20 Trillion Dollars, and you want to tax the rich to create 20 Million new jobs and wipe out the debt? Did you fail math in high school?
Hillary: Oh no, I only want to tax the evil one per-cent, like myself, and by the way, I got Bin Laden and Donald Trump hates Latinos and eats babies.
:dunno: :eek-52: :tomato:

This is pretty much how we saw Hillary last night. And yet about 25/30% will agree that she won the debate?
Then again, about 35% of our country are as braindead as "Obama Phone Girl".
:stupid:

• Banned
I wonder if 20 Million People switched from Trump to Hillary when she announced that she shot Bin Laden between the eyes

Hopefully even the low info folks will realize Crooked Hillary is playing them as fools.with her robotic, dreary ad hominems and ridiculous name dropping of discredited goofballs that nobody cares about.

• Banned
Chris should of asked Hillary how much money she is going to give Haiti to help rebuild after what the hurricane did to the island.

Chris should of asked Hillary how much money she is going to give Haiti to help rebuild after what the hurricane did to the island.

He should have asked what happened to the last batch of money earmarked for Haiti?

• Banned

He should have asked what happened to the last batch of money earmarked for Haiti?
aside from you-know-who,,,,i have never seen such a dumb person run for president! how in hell can at least 40% of us think shes god?

Forum List

Back