AG won't share info from CIA tapes inquiry

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Gunny, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Got to love it. Somebody with some balls telling the micromanagers to go pound sand.

2. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    This does not surprise me. It is just one of many examples of secrecy in the Bush administration. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. It is none of your business. Leave the executive branch alone to do its job. Give me money to fight the war but with no strings or oversight involved. Cheney’s conferences with energy companies are none of your business. So we shredded some papers. No. We are not going to answer questions relevant to the firing of attorneys.

I lose more and more respect for the Bush administration mainly due to its secrecy. If it has done nothing wrong, they why won’t it be more transparent? People thought that Bill Clinton was evasive. Yes. I know that under the 5th amendment and executive privilege, the Bush administration does not have to let us know practically anything. I’m just saying that it would be nice if it would let us in on just a tiny bit more of its questionable activities.