AG Garland Turned Into A Babbling Mess While Lying To Congress Today

As a requirement of his confirmation Garland accepted that he would not be involved in investigations of President Biden or his family.
When asked if he was involved in those investigation, Garland responded …No

So, Republicans grandstand and ask repeated questions about the Hunter Biden investigation…….Garland responded, I am not involved, you have to ask Special Counsel Weiss

Rinse/Repeat

AG Garland is clearly lying to congress today during a hearing about his possible communications with the FBI over the Hunter Biden Investigation.

He started stuttering and his body language was clear. He was lying.

He must be held in contempt of congress and charged with perjury.

Thank God the Republicans kept this fascist monster off the SCOTUS. He's the reincarnation of Heinrich Himmler.

Good, more fascist loser tears from the brownshirt douche righties here. That means good things are happening in the USA.

Keep on sucking it hard, righties. The whole nation knows your Putinsucker heroes are lying for the glory of fascism, and weeping here in your SafeSpace won't change that.

^^^Cultists gonna cult.

lol

As a requirement of his confirmation Garland accepted that he would not be involved in investigations of President Biden or his family.
When asked if he was involved in those investigation, Garland responded …No

So, Republicans grandstand and ask repeated questions about the Hunter Biden investigation…….Garland responded, I am not involved, you have to ask Special Counsel Weiss

Rinse/Repeat
Thanks for parroting the talking-points from your Biden Adm master's memos.
You can go now.

Good, more fascist loser tears from the brownshirt douche righties here. That means good things are happening in the USA.

Keep on sucking it hard, righties. The whole nation knows your Putinsucker heroes are lying for the glory of fascism, and weeping here in your SafeSpace won't change that.
STFU you lying jackass!!!

I suggest to everyone on USMB to put this foulmouthed liar on ignore.

Garland is not involved in the investigation of Hunter Biden

Why do Republicans repeatedly ask him specifics about the case?
I know you don't believe that for one second, but your masters tell you to claim that the obvious truth is false.

We can all see what's going on.

You're not fooling anyone anymore.

I know you don't believe that for one second, but your masters tell you to claim that the obvious truth is false.

We can all see what's going on.

You're not fooling anyone anymore.

Once again you make charges in the absence of proof

Garland has specifically recused himself from cases involving the Biden’s at the demand of Republicans

Why do Republicans grandstand and demand he provide specifics of the Hunter Biden case

I know you don't believe that for one second,
Since you Trump cult beta-bois are no longer even pretending to be in touch with reality, there's no point talking to you.

You're just stupid crazy people. Before the internet era, you would have been standing on a corner with a sandwich board. Enjoy being crank losers for the rest of your lives.

Since you Trump cult beta-bois are no longer even pretending to be in touch with reality, there's no point talking to you.

You're just stupid crazy people. Before the internet era, you would have been standing on a corner with a sandwich board. Enjoy being crank losers for the rest of your lives.

^^^LOL! The guy who thinks men get pregnant wants to talk about "crazy people".

Weasel, liar, cry baby, sap, pussy and obstructionist describe Garland the best. He must be related to Mayorkas because they share these traits. If either one of these PsOS were my father when I was growing up, I would have moved to a needle and shit littered sidewalk and called that home.

AG Garland is clearly lying to congress today during a hearing about his possible communications with the FBI over the Hunter Biden Investigation.

He started stuttering and his body language was clear. He was lying.

He must be held in contempt of congress and charged with perjury.

I watched as much as I could stand of that little pencil neck, lying weasel Garland. This is why the GOP has to win in 2024. That is the only way we get rid of Garland, Wray, Myorkas, Buttigieg, Blinkin and THOUSANDS MORE Democrat operatives bringing down our country.

Forum List

Back