AG Garland silent on 50 terrorist attacks on Pro-Life groups just since SC leak of potential Roe v Wade decision.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Is there anyone anywhere who thinks this guy should be the head law enforcement person in the country?

Totally ignores multiple felonies of people outside SC Justices' homes, despite an assassination attempt on Kavanaugh, and totally ignores all these terrorist attacks on Pro-Life organizations.

But hey, don't you dare go to a school board meeting and voice your opinion on your kid's education............YOU ARE A DOMESTIC TERRORIST!

Cotton: Garland must resign over DOJ inaction on Jane's Revenge, more than 50 attacks on pro-life groups

Apparently it's OK to terrorize certain groups of Americans with impunity......................just don't think you have any say in what your kid is taught in Government schools.

You should have known this was the case after he instructed FBI to target fathers & mothers who were expressing their anger over the indoctrinating of their kids to critical race theory and gender fluidity, as terrorists and subversives! I am still strongly of the belief they intend to declare martial law in very near future, because of all the terrorist white supremacists running amok, they said exactly that of Trump, which was of course textbook projection, fascist democrats always are doing to you, or going to do to you, exactly what it is they accuse you of doing, always! :wink:

You should have known this was the case after he instructed FBI to target fathers & mothers who were expressing their anger over the indoctrinating of their kids to critical race theory and gender fluidity, as terrorists and subversives! I am still strongly of the belief they intend to declare martial law in very near future, because of all the terrorist white supremacists running amok, they said exactly that of Trump, which was of course textbook projection, fascist democrats always are doing to you, or going to do to you, exactly what it is they accuse you of doing, always! :wink:
Progtards are Nazi pigs

They prove it every day

Hey - I've been alive for 65 years, and I've never once used that term on any American.

I'm using it now, and the wording is specific and the words are carefully chosen.

These Democrats are NAZI PIGS.

They've ALREADY done medical experiments, and now they have a Ministry of Disinformation, and they're talking about using private corporations for partisan political purposes

These people are FUCKED UP, every single bit of what they're doing is highly immoral and terminally dangerous.

These fucking assholes are going to get a real insurrection if they don't BACK THE FUCK OFF.

Is there anyone anywhere who thinks this guy should be the head law enforcement person in the country?

Totally ignores multiple felonies of people outside SC Justices' homes, despite an assassination attempt on Kavanaugh, and totally ignores all these terrorist attacks on Pro-Life organizations.

But hey, don't you dare go to a school board meeting and voice your opinion on your kid's education............YOU ARE A DOMESTIC TERRORIST!

Cotton: Garland must resign over DOJ inaction on Jane's Revenge, more than 50 attacks on pro-life groups
If they're silent on something like this, it can only mean they support it. No action, no condemnation, no nothing.

Forum List

Back