AG Barr Becomes 'Hostile Witness' May 1, 2019 - Refuses to Testify May 2, 2019

As usual leftists are making fools of themselves, Nadler has NO legal basis to force Barr to his kangaroo committee hearing.

From The Last Refuge

REPORT: AG William Barr Cancels Appearance for House Committee Hearing Tomorrow…

Excerpt:

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler has created a circus atmosphere ahead of a scheduled appearance by Attorney General William Barr tomorrow.

After today’s hearing devolved into a hot mess; and after Nadler changed processes to block committee representatives from questioning the AG; it appears Attorney General William Barr has cancelled his scheduled appearance."

and,

doj-response-to-nadler-mess.jpg

There is also a short video in the link showing how dumb Nadler is, when he screws up in the chamber.
Barr is very able to show Nadler the fool and brat he is. the statement bury's the fool..

They like to scream at the sky... Nadler shows his incompetence and ignorance by doing his childish tantrum. They think the world is to stupid too see what they are doing.. Stupid is as stupid does..

Nadler was very well composed; no tantrums as you are lying about.

Republicans Collins & Gaetz were the ones screaming like little second grade ass hole girls.
Mueller had the power to indict and he did indict numerous individuals. Why didn't he indict Trump if Trump obstructed justice?

He was amenable with the (current) DOJ guide line theory that a sitting POTUS should not be indicted.

If you would have been paying attention to things you would have already known this FACT & you wouldn't have to make yourself look like the fucking ass you are by asking a forum member.

ALSO, Trumps obstructive pattern of behaviors were characterized as 'attempts' to obstruct.

You really do not pay any attention to shit; do you?
Since you agree with the "current DOJ guide line theory that a sitting POTUS should not be indicted", what in the hell are you and democrats crying about?

Mueller handed the obstruction issue to The US Congress, as that is their purview, their responsibility, and their authority to act as a check on the executive.

You really are fucking stupid; you know?
You really are a fucking retard...

ANY DECISION ON PROSECUTION HAPPENS IN THE DOJ... NOT CONGRESS...

LMAO How do you obstruct something that didn't happen???

So, you are saying the Mueller investigation never happened?

God, you are a dumb bitch.

Nope. I'm saying Trump colluding with the Russians never happened so how do you obstruct something that never happen.

Take your head out of your ass sometime soon.

NO matter if an underlying crime did, or did not occur; that does NOT matter.

The obstruction issue is ONLY concerned with the investigation.

What you seem to fail to comprehend is that the Mueller investigation was about more than the claimed 'collusion' issue.

The Mueller investigation was also about Russian efforts to meddle in the election, that may, or may not have had any thing to do with the Trump campaign.

Let me spell it out for you again: What you seem to fail to comprehend is that the Mueller investigation was about more than the claimed 'collusion' issue.

Obstruction of the investigation in any form is STILL OBSTRUCTION & attempting to obstruct the investigation in any form is STILL ATTEMPTING to OBSTRUCT the INVESTIGATION.

If you can't grasp that then you are dumber than the biggest shit sandwich imaginable in the entire universe.

Barr and Rosenstein determined that Trump did not obstruct justice. Pelosi and the Dems appear unwilling to test the case with impeachment. So, the case is closed.

not over 'til the fat lady sings .......

SHE SANG OVER A MONTH AGO...

pull your pussy hat out of your ears..

AG Barr's testimony before The Senate Judiciary Committee earlier today was that of a 'hostile witness' and now we are informed that AG Barr is refusing to testify before the committee tomorrow as scheduled.

It looks like AG Barr is attempting to create a 'constitutional crisis' between The US Congress & the executive branch.

Hopefully Barr will see the error of his ways, reconsider his refusal to testify, and hopefully Mueller will eventually testify to clarify his SC report concerning the obstruction issue.

go to 44:00 for the start of questioning/testimony on the first video

Barr, After Acrimonious Day In Congress, Says He'll Skip Another One On Thursday

Defiant Barr grilled by Senate Judiciary Committee on Mueller report

LIVE: Attorney General William Barr Senate Testimony on Mueller Report

This thing is a fucking grandstanding shit show. Barr clearly doesn't give a shit and the Democrats are making themselves look even more incompetent than usual. I tried watching MSNBC's coverage this morning (I very rarely watch TV news) and couldn't make it 5 minutes. Steve Cohen brought a fucking KFC bucket and a rubber chicken to the proceedings because apparently he thinks he's some kind of comedy genius. NBC focused on these items for 3 whole minutes before I shut the shit off entirely. This is what's considered mainstream 'coverage' of a congressional hearing?? Barr didn't show up, so he's a chicken! Get it?!? :45:

For fucks sake, MSM. If you're not going to inform, what good are you?

Barr didn't show up because he is a slimy mouth piece, lap dog pussy for his master Nicolás Maduro Trump.

Congress has the authority to charge fat ass Barr with contempt & I hope like Hell they do.

LMAO He didn't agree to the second meeting because the Dems wanted staff attorney to question him.

Barr already told them he wouldn't answer staff attorneys questions. So he pretty much told that pack of grand standing buffoons to pound sand. Good for him.

Oh and the only "hostility" I saw was from the idiot Dems on that panel. Hope they have more hearings all through 2019.

They are pretty much paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.

What a pack of grand standing buffoons.

LMAO He didn't agree to the second meeting because the Dems wanted staff attorney to question him.

And? Why is that a deal breaker?

He was willing to speak with the panel but not staff attorneys. That's his prerogative. He didn't have to speak with any of them.

He told them flat out he wouldn't be taking questions from staff attorneys. Those panel members should be smart enough to ask questions without staff attorneys.

Its a congressional hearing, not a court of law.

You didn't answer the question.

This thing is a fucking grandstanding shit show. Barr clearly doesn't give a shit and the Democrats are making themselves look even more incompetent than usual. I tried watching MSNBC's coverage this morning (I very rarely watch TV news) and couldn't make it 5 minutes. Steve Cohen brought a fucking KFC bucket and a rubber chicken to the proceedings because apparently he thinks he's some kind of comedy genius. NBC focused on these items for 3 whole minutes before I shut the shit off entirely. This is what's considered mainstream 'coverage' of a congressional hearing?? Barr didn't show up, so he's a chicken! Get it?!? :45:

Barr didn't show up because he is a slimy mouth piece, lap dog pussy for his master Nicolás Maduro Trump.

Congress has the authority to charge fat ass Barr with contempt & I hope like Hell they do.

Barr already told them he wouldn't answer staff attorneys questions. So he pretty much told that pack of grand standing buffoons to pound sand. Good for him.

Oh and the only "hostility" I saw was from the idiot Dems on that panel. Hope they have more hearings all through 2019.

He was willing to speak with the panel but not staff attorneys. That's his prerogative. He didn't have to speak with any of them.

He told them flat out he wouldn't be taking questions from staff attorneys. Those panel members should be smart enough to ask questions without staff attorneys.

If you can't figure that out then tough shit.

Yes she did.
Barr said before that he would not show up in front of staff lawyer's.
Why?
Because she said it.
It's a hearing not a court of law.
Dems now need double lawyers ?
Most of them are lawyer's themselves, it's unnecessary to have staff lawyers.
It's nothing but a political stunt by the Dems in the house.

Barr:

Perhaps if you had asked me questions instead of wasting 4.5 minutes of your allotted 5 minutes on lies and hate-filled invective, you may have actually had a better performance. However, since I am not responsible for you're embarrassing yourself, go fuck yourselves.

Is Naddler so stupid / egotistical to think Americans have not noticed he asked the US AG to break the law to give him information he is not legally entitled to see.

One of the Democrats' biggest problems is they THINK the American people are as STUPID as Jonathon GRUBER exposed them to actually be!

It seems the biggest loser is truth and justice. There are those who seek it, and those who keep it hidden. Never before has our country been so divided, and never before in our lifetime has hate been so acceptable.

This message board prides itself on the freedom of speech, and it seems civil arguments are lambasted by hateful, insulting, abusive and highly critical language; too many make no attempt to post a rebuttal, and no lie is too big or to foolish to not be echoed ad nausea.

I'm not suggesting any poster be censored for substantive and thoughtful comments, but there must be limits as stated in the rules, and sanctions imposed when the rules are violated (see posts above for some graphic examples).

Nadler was very well composed; no tantrums as you are lying about.

Republicans Collins & Gaetz were the ones screaming like little second grade ass hole girls.
Mueller had the power to indict and he did indict numerous individuals. Why didn't he indict Trump if Trump obstructed justice?

He was amenable with the (current) DOJ guide line theory that a sitting POTUS should not be indicted.

If you would have been paying attention to things you would have already known this FACT & you wouldn't have to make yourself look like the fucking ass you are by asking a forum member.

ALSO, Trumps obstructive pattern of behaviors were characterized as 'attempts' to obstruct.

Since you agree with the "current DOJ guide line theory that a sitting POTUS should not be indicted", what in the hell are you and democrats crying about?

Mueller handed the obstruction issue to The US Congress, as that is their purview, their responsibility, and their authority to act as a check on the executive.

Mueller handed the obstruction issue to Congress; they can pursue impeachment, if they so choose

that stupid bitch is too stupid to answer a question

that stupid bitch is too stupid to answer a question

I already answered it dumbass. Not my fault you can't comprehend what you read you stupid bastard.

Mueller handed the obstruction issue to Congress; they can pursue impeachment, if they so choose
What obstruction issue are you referring to?

Is Naddler so stupid / egotistical to think Americans have not noticed he asked the US AG to break the law to give him information he is not legally entitled to see.

One of the Democrats' biggest problems is they THINK the American people are as STUPID as Jonathon GRUBER exposed them to actually be!

That's the arrogance of the left. Arrogant people have a serious flaw in their character. They think they're smarter than everyone else. Prisons and universities are full of 'em.

I have responded to multiple threads on this issue & explained this multiple times.

If you want to stay ignorant on the subject then that is your choice.

If not, you can go read Mueller's report.

I'm done making post after post after post after post after post explaining Mueller's comments on the several attempts Trump made at obstructing Mueller's investigation, to you lazy, brain dead assholes.

I have responded to multiple threads on this issue & explained this multiple times.

I'm done making post after post after post after post after post explaining Mueller's comments on the several attempts Trump made at obstructing Mueller's investigation, to you lazy, brain dead assholes.
I'll take that as a FAIL. Thanks.

Everything you are asking about is in Mueller's report & if you were NOT so goddamn fucking lazy you would already know what you 'claim' you are seeking.
I have my doubts you actually want to 'know' what you are asking for as you are doing nothing here but talking in circles like the jack ass that you are.

Again: If you truly are interested in learning what you 'claim' you want to know, go read the goddamn report & stop your fucking whining.

Everything you are asking about is in Mueller's report & if you were NOT so goddamn fucking lazy you would already know what you 'claim' you are seeking.
I have my doubts you actually want to 'know' what you are asking for as you are doing nothing here but talking in circles like the jack ass that you are.

Again: If you truly are interested in learning what you 'claim' you want to know, go read the goddamn report & stop your fucking whining.
Mueller never said Trump obstructed justice and you and Democrats know it.

Mueller never said Trump obstructed justice and you and Democrats know it.

I never said Trump obstructed the investigation.

I said that Mueller laid out ample evidence, specific incidents, in which Trump attempted to obstruct the investigation.

It's all in the last 188 pages of the report.

You really do not fucking listen, at all, do you?

Last edited:

Kid, the Special Counsel FAILED TO PROVE GUILT. His job was not to exonerate anyone, no more than it was Cindy's job to exonerate Hillary after he and the FBI proved she broke laws.

Mueller and his team FAILED TO PROVE GUILT.

It's done. It's over.

Democrats and Trump-haters cling to the last shreds of a proven, exposed political coup attempt that leads all the way back to Barry's oval office.

While you continue to debate over non-existent evidence you intentionally ignore the overwhelming amount of evidence of the criminal coup attempt and other Democrat crimes.

The undeniable attempt to do so proves you are NOT an 'American' - you are a 'Democrat'.

Forum List

Back