After wikiLeaks' CIA report, Judge must expand mass surveillance cases

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
After WikiLeaks' CIA Report, Judge Must Expand Mass Surveillance Cases
With the WikiLeaks document dump yesterday, it is now virtually certain that the intelligence agencies, despite court rulings by the Honorable Richard J. Leon of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, are continuing to violate the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution by engaging in massive spying on the American people.

Specifically, the WikiLeaks documents revealed that "our" intelligence agencies have the power to turn on our smart televisions and cellphones and eavesdrop on a 24/7 basis.

How, as a lawyer, for instance, can I for one have confidential communications with my clients concerning the very cases that I brought against the National Security Agency (NSA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and Director of National Intelligence (DIA), among other government and private defendants, including former President Barack Obama himself. Indeed, these landmark cases — and there are three of them, including a class action suit on behalf of all of the American people — are styled Klayman et. al v. Obama et al. (See www.freedomwatchusa.org.)

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...7614&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main
===========================================================

Looks like the Widileaks is going to open more cans of worms than the establishment expected. Good hopefully they all get kicked out and some shut down esp. the CIA

Funny how wiki leaks offered up the alleged hack reports of hacking under Obama, to take away from the Russian connection and the ACA repeal.

Trump to WikiLeaks "time to release more info" Ok here we go.

We need to concentrate on the Russians hacking our election and if Trump was involved and his tax returns and the ACA repeal.

Wikileaks is an arm of the Russian intel community.

Anyone caught working with wikileaks must be presumed willing to kill millions of Americans and simply made to go away forever without notice.

Funny how wiki leaks offered up the alleged hack reports of hacking under Obama, to take away from the Russian connection and the ACA repeal.

Trump to WikiLeaks "time to release more info" Ok here we go.

We need to concentrate on the Russians hacking our election and if Trump was involved and his tax returns and the ACA repeal.

Has Wikileaks been wrong yet?

I highly doubt that Wikileaks, Assanage's baby, works for Russia. He doesn't like Putin, tried to destroy his rise to power some years back.

Ya'll should scrabble for dirt somewhere else, like maybe the CIA is infected by Russian hats given that they've been spying on American's for years...

Forum List

Back