After Today...After CNN Capitulated ...After Good News From SCOTUS Today...

Are you tired of winning yet? Great victory today at SCOTUS on travel ban. CNN tried to cover its ass with a weekend release of admonition of lying about President Trump. Great day!

No! I'm not tired yet. I need much MUCH more winning! When the president of CNN is Trump's butler and Rachael Maddow is his golf caddy and ball washer, then maybe I will have won enough. Onward and upward, Trump Express!

art_deco_train_locomotive_wall_decal_s.jpg

These Leftist Thugs thought they could bully us all and that we were all gonna lay down and not fight back.
They severely miscalculated.

These Leftist Thugs thought they could bully us all and that we were all gonna lay down and not fight back.
lol. What did you do to fight back?

Discuss politics with voters--especially those that don't follow politics. Vote yourself and encourage others to vote for Republicans/ conservatives. That's what we were doing while you guys were in your pussy hats protesting, starting riots and destroying public and private property. Come to think of it, maybe you on the left helped us fight back more than anybody.

Discuss politics with voters--especially those that don't follow politics. Vote yourself and encourage others to vote for Republicans/ conservatives. That's what we were doing while you guys were in your pussy hats protesting, starting riots and destroying public and private property. Come to think of it, maybe you on the left helped us fight back more than anybody.
Discuss politics here? Or where?

I didn't do any of the things you listed in predictably biased manner. But I also didn't claim to be a political activist. Discussion with others is not political activism. I'm envisioning you informing your senile elders of Frumps grandstanding reality theatrics.

Discuss politics here? Or where?

I didn't do any of the things you listed in predictably biased manner. But I also didn't claim to be a political activist. Discussion with others is not political activism. I'm envisioning you informing your senile elders of Frumps grandstanding reality theatrics.

It's called word of mouth. I work with people all day long, different people all the time, and I let them know what's up with the Democrat party as well as the Republican when the discussion of issues or politics comes up.

How many of your friends see your political posts on Facebook when something good comes up? Spreading the word works apparently.

Forum List

Back