After Katrina, Jindal praised sheriff who ignored the fed rules

sangha

Jun 1, 2010
After Katrina, Jindal praised sheriff who ignored the fed rules, but when BP oil hit LA shores, Jindal is too cowardly to do the same

During Katrina, I visited Sheriff Harry Lee, a Democrat and a good friend of mine. When I walked into his makeshift office I'd never seen him so angry. He was yelling into the phone: 'Well, I'm the Sheriff and if you don't like it you can come and arrest me!' I asked him: 'Sheriff, what's got you so mad?' He told me that he had put out a call for volunteers to come with their boats to rescue people who were trapped on their rooftops by the floodwaters. The boats were all lined up ready to go - when some bureaucrat showed up and told them they couldn't go out on the water unless they had proof of insurance and registration. I told him, 'Sheriff, that's ridiculous.' And before I knew it, he was yelling into the phone: 'Congressman Jindal is here, and he says you can come and arrest him too!' Harry just told the boaters to ignore the bureaucrats and start rescuing people.

With A Dash Of GOP Contrition, Jindal Stresses Small Government - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Since Jindal admires standing up to the feds, and since he thinks he doesnt need to feds to fix any problems, why is Jindal sitting on the sidelines waiting for a permission slip from the feds?

Answer: He's just another cowardly conservative who is to scared to stand up to the feds

After Katrina, Jindal praised sheriff who ignored the fed rules, but when BP oil hit LA shores, Jindal is too cowardly to do the same

During Katrina, I visited Sheriff Harry Lee, a Democrat and a good friend of mine. When I walked into his makeshift office I'd never seen him so angry. He was yelling into the phone: 'Well, I'm the Sheriff and if you don't like it you can come and arrest me!' I asked him: 'Sheriff, what's got you so mad?' He told me that he had put out a call for volunteers to come with their boats to rescue people who were trapped on their rooftops by the floodwaters. The boats were all lined up ready to go - when some bureaucrat showed up and told them they couldn't go out on the water unless they had proof of insurance and registration. I told him, 'Sheriff, that's ridiculous.' And before I knew it, he was yelling into the phone: 'Congressman Jindal is here, and he says you can come and arrest him too!' Harry just told the boaters to ignore the bureaucrats and start rescuing people.

With A Dash Of GOP Contrition, Jindal Stresses Small Government - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Since Jindal admires standing up to the feds, and since he thinks he doesnt need to feds to fix any problems, why is Jindal sitting on the sidelines waiting for a permission slip from the feds?

Answer: He's just another cowardly conservative who is to scared to stand up to the feds

Wrong again ass clown....Obama clearly stated the other day in his news conference "The government is in charge and have been since DAY ONE!!!" "I'M RESPONSIBLE..." or has this fact escaped that pointy little head of yours....:lol:

Jindal is doing the right thing.....letting the Federal government take charge and continue to fuck up DAILY!!!!

Isn't Jindal the guy who order a bunch of dikes built despite the fact that the feds had specifically told him that he had to wait for permission?

Isn't Jindal the guy who order a bunch of dikes built despite the fact that the feds had specifically told him that he had to wait for permission?

No. Jindal was the yappy little mutt that sat on his ass when the feds said no. He praises others who have the courage to ignore the feds, but he's too scared to do it himself

That actually didn't even happen. Jindal made the story up.

after katrina, jindal praised sheriff who ignored the fed rules, but when bp oil hit la shores, jindal is too cowardly to do the same

during katrina, i visited sheriff harry lee, a democrat and a good friend of mine. When i walked into his makeshift office i'd never seen him so angry. He was yelling into the phone: 'well, i'm the sheriff and if you don't like it you can come and arrest me!' i asked him: 'sheriff, what's got you so mad?' he told me that he had put out a call for volunteers to come with their boats to rescue people who were trapped on their rooftops by the floodwaters. The boats were all lined up ready to go - when some bureaucrat showed up and told them they couldn't go out on the water unless they had proof of insurance and registration. I told him, 'sheriff, that's ridiculous.' and before i knew it, he was yelling into the phone: 'congressman jindal is here, and he says you can come and arrest him too!' harry just told the boaters to ignore the bureaucrats and start rescuing people.

with a dash of gop contrition, jindal stresses small government - political hotsheet - cbs news

since jindal admires standing up to the feds, and since he thinks he doesnt need to feds to fix any problems, why is jindal sitting on the sidelines waiting for a permission slip from the feds?

that actually didn't even happen. Jindal made the story up.

bwahahahahahaha!!!

Forum List

Back