After giving this country 44 million in aide, this is what we get for it

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte insults US envoy with homophobic slur
Country’s president has sparked a fresh diplomatic row with Washington with remark about Philip Goldberg

“As you know, I’m fighting with (US Secretary of State John Kerry’s) ambassador. His gay ambassador, the son of a whore. He pissed me off,” Duterte said.

Duterte, 71, surged to power with a landslide in May following an incendiary campaign in which he gleefully used foul language to disrespect authority figures, from his local political rivals to the pope.

Lets face it folks, Obama may be the last sane leader in the world...and yes, you will miss him!!

Country’s president has sparked a fresh diplomatic row with Washington with remark about Philip Goldberg

“As you know, I’m fighting with (US Secretary of State John Kerry’s) ambassador. His gay ambassador, the son of a whore. He pissed me off,” Duterte said.

Duterte, 71, surged to power with a landslide in May following an incendiary campaign in which he gleefully used foul language to disrespect authority figures, from his local political rivals to the pope.

Lets face it folks, Obama may be the last sane leader in the world...and yes, you will miss him!!

Only a fool would send a homosexual Ambassador to a country that does not approve of them. It's like sending an African-American to lecture at a KKK meeting.

Lefties complain about foreign aid to an ally and worries about a homophobic slur while the criminal Obama enterprise ships 40 million in cold cash to a freaking terrorist sponsored country like Iran which executes homosexuals? What are these sissies on the left drinking?

Last edited:
  • Banned

Only a fool would send a homosexual Ambassador to a country that does not approve of them. It's like sending an African-American to lecture at a KKK meeting.
If that's the case, lets see to it that no GOP politician ever step foot on Philly soil, eh!!

I think its time the US stop giving aide to countries who's clearly locked in on yesterdays negotiation deals. Most of these countries don't need our money anymore, thanks to globalization and has about as much love for the US today as a nigga has for a black woman...... Allie or no Allie, all these countries we support, has yet to back us up on anything, especially these monkey for desert eating leather faced fucks.

As Donald puts it, ITS TIME THE US REDO ALL ITS FOREIGN AID POLICIES...THE WORLD IS CHANGING AND ITS TIME WE ADJUST TO THESE CHANGES TOO.

When Obama leaves office, maybe he should be Bush's personal ass wiper, or maybe he can serve Clinton the tea he thought he should serve. Obama is a prick that became president only because he is black. Worse president in history.

When Obama leaves office, maybe he should be Bush's personal ass wiper, or maybe he can serve Clinton the tea he thought he should serve. Obama is a prick that became president only because he is black. Worse president in history.
I am going to bet my last dollar, white lice boy, that you and all these sorry ass ingrates not only will miss Obama, but will personally hunt him down just to say, not only are you sorry he's gone, but will offer to share your home with him and his family....that's how much you will miss him and oh by the way......the worst presidents in US starts with white and ends with Washington...just sayin

I am going to bet my last dollar, white lice boy, that you and all these sorry ass ingrates not only will miss Obama, but will personally hunt him down just to say, not only are you sorry he's gone, but will offer to share your home with him and his family....that's how much you will miss him and oh by the way......the worst presidents in US starts with white and ends with Washington...just sayin
Maybe if I want to get stoned I could let his daughter come into my house. Other than that I will party like it's 1999 when obama finally leaves office.

Lefties complain about foreign aid to an ally and worries about a homophobic slur while the criminal Obama enterprise ships 40 million in cold cash to a freaking terrorist sponsored country like Iran which executes homosexuals? What are these sissies on the left drinking?
400 million to Iran, don't forget that zero.

cause that's what you did when Bush left office? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

cause that's what you did when Bush left office? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
After Obama, I miss Bush a lot.

Uh, you do realize most of the world doesn't approve of gays. At least not like here in America. This is nothing new.

Republicans want to send him even more money. They sent money to Zimmerman. They like to pay people who do or say what they want.

After Obama, I miss Bush a lot.
Yea, because over 73 months of economic growth, 4.7% unemployment and 5.8 million unfilled jobs are such bad things.

How dare he be right about Kerry and the gay ambassador who will be flying the pride flag over the embassy. President Duterte is sadly needed today.

Forum List

Back