after Buckley & Reagan we need...The third coming of modern conservatism...that's why we need none other than George Will as POTUS in 2024, my friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
if you're a proud conservative, you should be on board, my friends! and i intend to make that case!

"Basically, conservatives and Republicans need to turn away from governing by disruption to governing by leadership and ideas. That would be a welcome change in our politics and might lead them back to the more unified and mainstream place they held in earlier times."

Conservatism in its present form is a dead and failed ideology and belief system. It has no policy success stories in the last four decades. It's been corrupted by the alt-right.
Back to the drawing board. Hint...just stop with the tax cuts for the corps and top brackets... :)

if you're a proud conservative, you should be on board, my friends! and i intend to make that case!

"Basically, conservatives and Republicans need to turn away from governing by disruption to governing by leadership and ideas. That would be a welcome change in our politics and might lead them back to the more unified and mainstream place they held in earlier times."

You're beating a dead horse. Trump is the man. Trump is the GOP.

Conservatism in its present form is a dead and failed ideology and belief system. It has no policy success stories in the last four decades. It's been corrupted by the alt-right.
Back to the drawing board. Hint...just stop with the tax cuts for the corps and top brackets... :)

Trader Jack has bent over, spread cheek, and given you a slice of his fertile, typically so erudite mind again.

He's now in Full Hypocrite Mode.

The only case that can be made for Will is that he is as much a narrow-minded bigot as he is an educated man. His ass is tight enough to sharpen pencils.

He has about as much electibility as George Wallace.

The sad fact is that even if much of what he thinks is true and right, the vast majority of America today is too stupid, disinterested and gullible to understand and rally behind him.

Good character and mindset put him ahead of current POTUS, but he has none of the experience of large government management or large management in general. Present POTUS had same problems and still does because he does not learn new things or even from mistakes made. George will has a keen mind and would learn and be instinctual in a positive way. Hopefully he is too intelligent to ever make the attempt.

Every post of yours is dumber than the previous one.

Trader Jack has bent over, spread cheek, and given you a slice of his fertile, typically so erudite mind again.

He's now in Full Hypocrite Mode.

Put a mask on and get your Freak on!
Otherwise, stick to the topic and contribute something meaningful. :)

Every post of yours is dumber than the previous one.

Colonel Lingus.... See Post #11.

I have NEVER liked that man. He is true Deep State rino. It is offensive putting George Will in the same class as Reagan.

Trump is the true successor to Reagan If Reagan were John the Baptist, Trump would be Jesus

Should I have heard of him?

Nope. he's too respected by the left. I want someone who's going to make them cry and poop in their panties.

That would be Donald J. Trump.
Yep. Mirror image of McCain. "Respected" by the left UNTIL he runs for POTUS. Then he's the worst human being on the planet -- event worse than Trump

Conservatism has always been a failed ideology and belief system; in its present form it’s dangerous.

Rightwing dogma is reckless, irresponsible, and reactionary; it’s predicated on an unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity. and inclusion.

Conservatism is fundamentally authoritarian, seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent, to increase the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

When Republicans "turn away from governing by disruption to governing by leadership and ideas" they're called "RINOS" & "Liberals".

Forum List

Back