After Brutal String of Black on White Violence in the Name of ‘Justice for Trayvon,’

I fucking HATE Glenn Beck. Hes insane...literally. In fact, go look at his twitter feed. The fucker is awake at all hours of the day and night. Hes got some sleep deprived psychosis by now. I hate him!

I hate it even more when the bastard I hate is right. Wheres the outrage when its black on white crime? Wheres the national attention? Where are the protesters?

Its bullshit racism. Through and through.

You can just imagine what's coming through his ear piece... 'Pause for effect, Glenn, pause for effect. That's it, glaze them all over, raise the tempo and SLAM that paint can down on the deck! Now for some graphic detail. Perhaps a few tears?'

After the show... God damn it, Glenn. We make an awesome team. I can just picture a ****** gettin' piped out in the street after all the dummies finished watchin' the show.'

The race baiters are partly to blame for this kind of shit they took the Tryvan incident and made it about race because they wanted it to be about race and Obama stepped right into it instead of being a calming force he joined them because he thought to take political advantage of the situation

I Think Shaprton, the Black Panters and Jackson should be held accoutable for this, but we know it's unlikely with a normal AG, with Holder, they're laughing about it

After Brutal String of Black on White Violence in the Name of ‘Justice for Trayvon,’

This is exactly what Sharpton wanted folks...

With the blessing of Obama

See now that's just bullshit. Sharpton wants power. He isn't looking for people to get hurt while he gets "his" but if they do he isn't going to be bothered by it. You're implying that his goal is violence. If he wanted violence, it would imply that he cares about other people enough to want them to "defend" themselves and Sharpton doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

And to add Obama into that mix is just bullshit transference.

You will find a great enough outrage when the first white person fights back. Then you'll find screams of vigilante justice all over the place.

This is exactly what Sharpton wanted folks...

With the blessing of Obama

No one will pay any attention to black mobs attacking white people.
When one white person facing a mob of 10-20 fights back then
the shit will hit the fan and Sharpton will be all over it calling the white
person a racist and the media will fall in line. :evil:

Oh goody - more Beck Barf.

How about equal justice for all colors?

How about a timely arrest when one person guns down another person?

How would that disgusting little Nazi, Beck feel about that?

We already know how he feels about that because he bitches about it constantly. He hates people of color. He hates Jews. But, he loves AZ's racist profiling law, 1070. What next? Will he suggest a 1070-type law for blacks who have the gall to be out on the street at 7 at night?

Anybody wanna bet he and other low life scum like lushbo would just love that?

You will find a great enough outrage when the first white person fights back. Then you'll find screams of vigilante justice all over the place.

That is precisely what rw racists have been calling the Trayvon murder.

Kid walks down the street, whit-ish guy plugs him and the racist rw's love it.

We already know how he feels about that because he bitches about it constantly. He hates people of color. He hates Jews. But, he loves AZ's racist profiling law, 1070. What next? Will he suggest a 1070-type law for blacks who have the gall to be out on the street at 7 at night?

Sounds good....so when are you going to start calling for that? Right now all we hear are crickets from you folks.

Thank you! That's another great question. But in reality I think you already know what side Obama is on with this. Remember his speech on Travon and how if he had a son he'd look like Travon?
yeah, that to me meant Obama was picking sides. Which he shouldnot do

You want to post proof of that? Beck is a stanch supporter of Israel and he's had many programs on the black founders and the contribution by blacks to the founding of this country try again loon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM0DjOC74zI]Glenn Beck: I Stand Tonight With Israel - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHoaXgA99Mk]Glenn Beck Visits Knesset - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ppomv0wHNQ]Glenn Beck Show- America's Black Founding Fathers (May 28, 2010) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY8o1I3jDUU&feature=relmfu]Pt 2 Glenn Beck AMERICA'S BLACK FOUNDING FATHERS Founders' Friday - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back