After 8 long years of gross incompetence, conservatives left behind a cesspool..

what makes you think the American people will elect Ron Paul?

They dont like his ideas

Hey dumbass....learn to read.

I never said that I thought he could be elected.

I said you should back up your statement about his never getting elected by promising to leave the country if he did. Then we'd know you were not just blowing smoke like you usually do.

Well you need to be corrected here.

Obama's only been in office for less the 4 years at this point.

And most of his policies were successes.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mindless fucktard partisans are funny!

Unlike Bush's.

See like Osama bin Laden's 9/11 terrorist attack..Bush's policies left the US economy is ruins.

Living the integrity-free lifestyle...

And much like the WTC..the economy is not going to be rebuilt in less time..then it took to utterly destroy it.

Most of the destruction occurred on Obama's watch. 2009 was the worst year.

I know facts have no meaning to you, only party does.

Bush was a fuckup, Obama is worse.

Well you need to be corrected here.

Obama's only been in office for less the 4 years at this point.

And most of his policies were successes.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mindless fucktard partisans are funny!

Unlike Bush's.

See like Osama bin Laden's 9/11 terrorist attack..Bush's policies left the US economy is ruins.

Living the integrity-free lifestyle...

And much like the WTC..the economy is not going to be rebuilt in less time..then it took to utterly destroy it.

Most of the destruction occurred on Obama's watch. 2009 was the worst year.I know facts have no meaning to you, only party does.

Bush was a fuckup, Obama is worse.

Stay away from economics.. :lol:

Did Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush fund the muj, an organization Osama Bin Laden was a part of, when they fought against the Soviet Union? Yes or No?

i believe if the Democrats were in charge back then Sallow,they would have done the same thing....just sayin.....

Carter starting the funding..but is was a fraction of what Reagan/Bush was provioning. And the end game went from harrassment to kicking the soviets out.

Perhaps you can answer these simple questions..yes or no.

Does a Saudi Prince own a large number of shares in FOX ? Yes or No?

No.

An investment fund that owns shares of NewCorp has a Saudi prince as one of the many investors in the fund.

You, being integrity free present this in a false manner - what's a dishonest hack to do?

Did Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush fund the muj, an organization Osama Bin Laden was a part of, when they fought against the Soviet Union? Yes or No?

Mujahadeen, moron. Originally funded by James Earl Carter, Reagan continued to back the militia, or Mujahadeen against the Soviets. I understand that you view anyone that opposed the USSR as your mortal enemy.

Was Osama Bin Laden a Saudi National? Yes or No?

Of course. Do you want to nuke SA? SA is the no. 1 sponsor of terror on the globe.

Did George W. Bush, take over a company, Arbusto, started by Osama Bin Laden's brother? Yes or No?

No idea.

Have you changed your tampon lately?

Were most of the hijackers from Saudi Arabia? Yes or No?

Do you have a point?

When ever you get the chance dear..feel free.

Whenever you get a brain, check back...

Experience? Like in walking my Son's Pit Bull? Yeah.

You really need to get past Bloomberg dropping the ball with Sanitation in relation to the streets not getting plowed. He did have a good time in the Virgin Islands, while Sanitation was jerking everyone's chain, I'm told though. I'm sure you find consolation in that. On course this has nothing to do with you worshiping Obama though, so it confuses me why you bring it up, or are you getting ready for this winter?

You really don't need me to show you how to lift your leg, Sallow. ;)

Shallow doesn't lift his leg, he's a squatter - it's an OWS tradition!

Stay away from economics.. :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I teach economics at the University level, fucktard. We already know that you have no grasp of the basics.

Yep, Because we know University level "Teachers" always use phrases like "Fucktard" when talking to people who know less than them.

We will just take your word on that one, But Personally I think you are full of shit.

And want a chance to do it again.

They have been the most destructive force in America. They've shattered the constitution to bits..incrementally. Had conservatives won the day during the revolution..we'd still be the subjects of the British empire.

No conservative has apologized for Bush. Ever. Indeed they doubled down and gave us the filth the populates congress at this point in the embodiment of the Tea Party candidates.

They put a known criminal, Darryl Issa, in charge of "investigations".

Both Candidates that are leading the GOP..are populating their cabinets with PNAC fuck ups. And Cheney is making the chattering circuit, "dismayed", that after almost a decade of war..the US is finally doing something right..and bringing home the beleaguered troops that were tossed into that criminal mess so carelessly, it seems that conservatives forgot they actually where someone's kids, husbands and wives.

They left behind the carnage that was once a great economy. And watched, befuddled, as the very terrorists they were warned about crashed airplanes into one of the greatest and most advanced cities in America..if not the world. And then they used the rage and confusion of that act..to perpetrate a disgusting crime. All while letting the real criminals lounge about in Pakistani mansions, Saudi castles and Las Vegas. Indeed..they tried to mask the true villians.

They watched as Americans died in flood waters, stranded for days..because of the incompetence of the Bush administration.

And they cry like wounded children as good people work overtime to fix their catastrophe.

THAT..is failure.

And they want your support to do it all again.

Good job boys!

:clap:

Where were the Democrats while all this was going on....:eusa_boohoo:

Yep, Because we know University level "Teachers" always use phrases like "Fucktard" when talking to people who know less than them.

We will just take your word on that one, But Personally I think you are full of shit.

You know, there is not a lot I care less about than whether you think I'm full of shit.

I'm just sayin...

Standard Disclaimer: Where I teach, we are "facilitators," not "Professors." It's just the way they do things.

Forum List

Back