After 3 years I finally bothered to look at the Russian memes

So this is what the left is talking about ? Those Russian memes swayed as many people as blacks that doesn't have an I.D. in the USA

Like three people …

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968

I thought these were the 3 photos that got everyone so worked up:

vllkyt7njp6h6ei14.jpg

Handcuffs, a head restraint and a hundred thousand dog tags? :eek: Eeewww, none for me thanks.

Does speak volumes though.

Yes it does at how much the left thinks funny Russian memes swayed the public when we do it all the time.

So this is what the left is talking about ? Those Russian memes swayed as many people as blacks that doesn't have an I.D. in the USA

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968
After three months maybe it's time to look at the Mueller Report. It has more information than memes.
The Mueller report is written by a former FBI spook who is known for pushing misinformation, and we know it positively left out important, topical information, thus, it can safely be ignored.
Thing is, Mueller and people on his team have all been found guilty of misconduct numerous times so why were any of these people selected? They cost the taxpayer millions in restitution for putting innocent men in jail they knew were innocent. They destroyed companies and people's lives for no justifiable reasons.

Mueller himself was sanctioned 72 times for doing things like with holding exculpatory evidence, manufacturing false witness statements, and other crimes. It's shocking that he hasn't been disbarred.

My Theory is Clinton, McCain and Obama took Bribes from The Russians to get The Uranium One Deal done, and after Benghazi and the Secret Server was exposed, everything they did after that was a distraction and actions taken to cover up the fact they were owned by Russia and were doing their bidding. If you will pay for Russian Propaganda like Obama & Clinton did to help them win an election, you will take Bribes From Russians to get favorable treatment in a Uranium Deal.

Mueller, Holder and Comey all knew about this, and at the very least were involved in keeping it under wraps, and at the worst, took money too.

Last edited:
Is this is what it came down to? We needed an investigation over funny Russian memes on social media?

If I was a democrat I would be embarrassed.

Bullshit. You've been reading and parroting Russian memes since 2016. There were many from "Hillary is sick" to "Hillary is a criminal" to "Pizzagate" and dozens and dozens more

Is this is what it came down to? We needed an investigation over funny Russian memes on social media?

Bullshit. You've been reading and parroting Russian memes since 2016. There were many from "Hillary is sick" to "Hillary is a criminal" to "Pizzagate" and dozens and dozens more
But they had nothing at all to do with the election, or with influencing anyone's votes. Not one vote was changed. They were just idiotic fun and taunts on social media like what we all do here. Doesn't change anyone's minds, or you would have become a God Loving, Jew Hugging, Conservative Capitalist a long time ago.

It was part of The Big Hoax, same as Russian Collusion.

Democrats should be embarrassed that they used a Fake Russian Dirty Dossier and some Memes to call for a COUP against our Democracy and The President of The United States.
AOC1.jpg

Last edited:

Like three people …

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968

I thought these were the 3 photos that got everyone so worked up:

vllkyt7njp6h6ei14.jpg

Handcuffs, a head restraint and a hundred thousand dog tags? :eek: Eeewww, none for me thanks.

Yes it does at how much the left thinks funny Russian memes swayed the public when we do it all the time.

I uh, don't think any of these are Russian. When I think Russian propaganda I think more along the lines of "Hillary has dementia/cancer/Globner's Disease" or "Hillary doesn't show up for own rally, replaced by hologram" or "three million Amish mobilize to vote for Rump" or the "Bill Clinton love child" song and dance. That sort of thing.

Nice try at yet another lame implausible thread though. Your streak remains intact. :thup:

Oh and I see you still think "the left" refers to a single person. Some obscure Congresscritter, wasn't it?

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968
After three months maybe it's time to look at the Mueller Report. It has more information than memes.
Memes are more relevant than the Mule's popcorn fart of a report...Were there anything of substance in it, impeachment hearings would have already commenced.

Pepe: 1

Tin foil hat wearing moonbat democrats: 0
Have you read the report, or are you trusting Barr's spin?

Or is giggling at memes just easier all around?

There were also these. There was only about $100,000 spent on Pro Trump Anti Trump and Pro Clinton Anti Clinton Ads. They all canceled each other out, and it was not a state sponsored effort. Just some Russian Goofs getting their kicks out of agitating Butt Hurt Liberals on Social Media.

Russia's memes had no quantifiable effect on our elections, but we have to keep hearing about it anyway

trump%2Bobama.jpg

DC-INTEL-POSTS2-articleLarge-v2.jpg

DC-INTEL-POSTS5-articleLarge.jpg

blacktivists-instagram-post-russia-ads-election-4.png

secured-borders-instagram-trump-2.png

Never seen any of those memes before....And I've plumbed the depths of Reddit and 4Chan.

There were also these. There was only about $100,000 spent on Pro Trump Anti Trump and Pro Clinton Anti Clinton Ads. They all canceled each other out, and it was not a state sponsored effort. Just some Russian Goofs getting their kicks out of agitating Butt Hurt Liberals on Social Media.

Russia's memes had no quantifiable effect on our elections, but we have to keep hearing about it anyway

trump%2Bobama.jpg

DC-INTEL-POSTS2-articleLarge-v2.jpg

DC-INTEL-POSTS5-articleLarge.jpg

blacktivists-instagram-post-russia-ads-election-4.png

secured-borders-instagram-trump-2.png

Never seen any of those memes before....And I've plumbed the depths of Reddit and 4Chan.

Most Americans Never Have Seen Them......BUT

IMPEACH 45!

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968
Memes are more relevant than the Mule's popcorn fart of a report...Were there anything of substance in it, impeachment hearings would have already commenced.

I'm going by what has happened since it's release: bupkis...The only thing the left can do now is desperately cling to foolishly illogical and legally impotent claims that Trump needs to prove negatives.

Your side lost...Y'all have neither jack nor shit...Game over...Get over it.

ReadReport.jpg

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968

But But....Russian Collusion!!!!!

That's all you need to know about The Toilet Paper Report and what it says.

NO COLLUSION

Suck it Russian Stooge.

scandals-9.jpg

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968

I'm going by what has happened since it's release: bupkis...The only thing the left can do now is desperately cling to foolishly illogical and legally impotent claims that Trump needs to prove negatives.

View attachment 265017

"Your side" :rofl:

"You are leaving the American sector"

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968

View attachment 265017

I know whose team you play for...It's no big secret.

I'd be shocked that you leftists have totally abandoned any concern for civil liberties and the gross malfeasance of the police state, if hadn't stopped being shocked at y'alls total lack of adherencet to anything resembling a principle decades ago.

View attachment 265017

I know whose team you play for...It's no big secret.

It shouldn't be. I play for the U. S. and A. And you've just revealed yourself to be the opposition thereto. The one that believes in taking over government by any means necessary including subterfuge.

Good luck with that. You'll need it.

"Your side". What a giveaway.

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968

View attachment 265017
After they sucked the ethics from you, they took your thinking skills. Vacuous propaganda now fills the void.

Do you think your line of thinking makes you wise?

Uhm pizzagate was Flynn's son everyone knows that and which other ones are not true ?

After 30 plus years of Hillary in the spot light everyone knows Hillary is a corrupt power hungry evil bitch.

Uhm pizzagate was Flynn's son everyone knows that and which other ones are not true ?

After 30 plus years of Hillary in the spot light everyone knows Hillary is a corrupt power hungry evil bitch.

The Russians sure pushed that idea... and many others

Like three people ...

View attachment 264966

View attachment 264967

View attachment 264968

View attachment 265017
After they sucked the ethics from you, they took your thinking skills. Vacuous propaganda now fills the void.

I have never known a Democrat to have any Ethics.
They murder babies
They hate black people and try to exterminate them.
They hate work.
They hate America
They hate The Constitution
They hate our immigration laws
They hate veterans
They hate God
They hate Jews
They hate Christians
They hate Israel.

What's not to like about a Democrat?

View attachment 265017

I have never known a Democrat to have any Ethics.
They murder babies
They hate black people and try to exterminate them.
They hate work.
They hate America
They hate The Constitution
They hate our immigration laws
They hate veterans
They hate God
They hate Jews
They hate Christians
They hate Israel.

What's not to like about a Democrat?
A Trumpian talking about ethics! Like a pig lecturing on hygiene!

Forum List

Back