Africans Harassing White Girls "Appropriate", Says College President

Just like I figured. Some snowflake punk ass white boy started something he couldn't finish. :laugh:

Albion College has 'a culture of bigotry,' student at anti-hate demonstration says

"Take the liberal tears from the idiot you just destroyed in your debate, dissemble your American made Springfield M1911 .45 caliber handgun and apply the tears in order to clean the mechanism, reassemble and proceed to purchase Antifa and ISIS hunting permits and max out on tags,"

I'm guessing here the Black guy smiled at the white girl and she got moist and blushed. The white guy flipped out on her when they got somewhere private and made up an incident. :laugh:
You live in your own little world, don't you

The whole point of white privilege is that the white person is comfortable. Have you missed that? If a college student is comfortable and feeling safe going from class to class that is the essence of white privilege. The entire point is to remove the feeling of safety. It's been that way ever since Big Moo obama said "we will require you move out of your comfort zones." What do you think she was talking about.

The whole point of white privilege is that the white person is comfortable. Have you missed that? If a college student is comfortable and feeling safe going from class to class that is the essence of white privilege. The entire point is to remove the feeling of safety. It's been that way ever since Big Moo obama said "we will require you move out of your comfort zones." What do you think she was talking about.

Does this poor little conservative snowflake ever hope to be employed some day?

Most corporations today love to make their employees uncomfortable.

Jose' Christ daddies little girl found mommas boy and both never grew up

I'm guessing here the Black guy smiled at the white girl and she got moist and blushed. The white guy flipped out on her when they got somewhere private and made up an incident. :laugh:
Does it hurt your feelings? Boy
No boy. It never hurts my feelings. It is kind of annoying when white women are so sexually aggressive with you just cause youre Black.
I dont think thats why white women are so sexually aggressive with Rustic, since he isn't black. Maybe its because he makes a good living? Regardless, i dont see how Rustics sexual prowess has any bearing on this thread.

If the person being harassed was bothered enough by whatever was being spewed at them, they should've said something in return and if the instigator didn't like it, they never should've made the first move to begin with. If they can't take it, they shouldn't dish it until they can take it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, if you don't want someone in the game, don't show them how to play it.

Afro French retards try to pick up French woman and assault the woman when they get rejected. Very sad.

The human female should have had at least a little 380 to address the savages!

Does this poor little conservative snowflake ever hope to be employed some day?

Most corporations today love to make their employees uncomfortable.

Jose' Christ daddies little girl found mommas boy and both never grew up

Sorry but I just never work for anyone but myself. I recognize that the goal of the black bowel movement is to make white people uncomfortable, but I don't give a shit what the bowel movements want. I take a lot of smirk in making them uncomfortable.

You're being told, white privilege is the white comfort level. Believe it. Being uncomfortable is giving up the privilege.

Albion will have to go the way of Evergreen and University of Missouri.

No wonder these little conservative colleges are chortling with glee. They come out the big winners.

This is going on in my own back yard! The only thing worse than black RACISTS are the white apologists with no backbone.

These vermin feel no obligation to protect white students from racist black animals who have no business there in the first place.

College President on Harassed Student: 'Appropriate All of Us of Privilege Feel Uncomfortable'

I think Hogwarts has a class called "Defense of crude dark language arts" that she can take next semester.
Permanent Ignore asshole!

Afro French retards try to pick up French woman and assault the woman when they get rejected. Very sad.

Europe is being ruined by the presence of these animals.

In the states, they're quickly ruining our colleges and universities just as they ruined beighborhood schools.

Europe is being ruined by the presence of these animals.

In the states, they're quickly ruining our colleges and universities just as they ruined beighborhood schools.

"Europe is being ruined by the presence of these animals."

Thats ok. White people came from europe. Thats their native habitat so its ok if they ruin it.

I've always believed in free speech. However that ends when your speech is about denying me my rights. If someone has to lose some teeth for me to drive home the point I am not above stepping up to do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back