African Migrants Brutally Rape Swedish Teen, Leave Male Friend with Brain Damage

It didn't take long for a muzzie rapist supporter to chime in, did it?

It didn't take long for a muzzie rapist supporter to chime in, did it?
Of course it didnt.

Defending their patronage network is part of the Dimmocrat's political heritage going back to Tammany Hall days.

Where there you have it.

Since NO white man/men and NO citizens of any country have ever raped, killed, assaulted anyone, we need to yadda yadda yadda ...

(FACT is immigrants commit fewer crimes than citizens.)

If that's you in the photo, your shirt is lie.

If you read your own posts, you would agree.

:wtf:

Luddy, this is a false report. The only report of this so called event was a German white supremecist website rag.

The Swedish girl had it coming. Her obligation was to spread her legs and pretend to have an orgasm. Anything else is racisim. There is no white privilege that saves her from having sex with a black man.

I thought everything was hunky-dory in Sweden with the immigrants. :rolleyes-41:

Isn't that what the Swedish government keeps on feeding everybody?

I thought everything was hunky-dory in Sweden with the immigrants. :rolleyes-41:

Isn't that what the Swedish government keeps on feeding everybody?
Yes, as do the regressive gas bags here.

Where there you have it.

Since NO white man/men and NO citizens of any country have ever raped, killed, assaulted anyone, we need to yadda yadda yadda ...

(FACT is immigrants commit fewer crimes than citizens.)

If that's you in the photo, your shirt is lie.

If you read your own posts, you would agree.

:wtf:
This is why I HATE the Left. They are behind every atrocity in the Christian West.

Just think. If this happened in a Muslim country, this girl would be stoned to death after being raped. If not, her father would kill her for "dishonoring the family."

So much for the religion of pieces. Anyone else think it's a good idea to import these animals wholesale into this country?

Where did anything mention a religion?

And where did anyone bring up "importing animals"?

Crackpot source anyway.

Last edited:
Just think. If this happened in a Muslim country, this girl would be stoned to death after being raped. If not, her father would kill her for "dishonoring the family."

"Honor killings" are ancient cultural practice. Nothing (again) to do with religion. Moreover that particular culture doesn't extend into either Kenya or Liberia anyway.

But I gotta say, if ignorance hits forty bucks a barrel I want drilling rights on summa y'all's heads.

Forum List

Back