African families sue apple,google,tesla,microsoft,dell over child labor deaths/injuries

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Congolese families whose children have been severely injured or killed while mining cobalt for the world’s largest tech companies have filed a U.S. lawsuit against the corporations.
African Families Sue Apple, Google, Tesla, Microsoft, Dell Over Child Labor Deaths/Injuries

Oh you mean ppl are waking up to reality and realizing these globalist pigs want nothing but money and control.......
Oh and Alex Jones is soooo full of it the morons said years ago.........as usual you look like the moron fools again...........

This should be a Democratic issue, the exploitation of workers in a foreign country, but today, Democrats are OK with it, and all the slave labor in China that nets us $10 shirts at Old Navy.

• Banned
How the FUCK did this thread end up in Conspiracy Theory?

upload_2019-12-16_22-17-59.png

http://iradvocates.org/sites/iradvocates.org/files/stamped -Complaint.pdf

It's where all my shit goes in conspiracy lol.

Congolese families whose children have been severely injured or killed while mining cobalt for the world’s largest tech companies have filed a U.S. lawsuit against the corporations.
African Families Sue Apple, Google, Tesla, Microsoft, Dell Over Child Labor Deaths/Injuries

Oh you mean ppl are waking up to reality and realizing these globalist pigs want nothing but money and control.......
Oh and Alex Jones is soooo full of it the morons said years ago.........as usual you look like the moron fools again...........

This is another one of those, it only makes sense if your a left-winger.

See a right-wing person would understand the company you should sue.... should be... gee I don't know... maybe the company that actually operates the mine?

Because the absolute best possible outcome is that those companies never buy materials from companies that buy from Congo. Result is no more jobs for Congo people. Is that really what they want? No one dies in a mine, and instead they die of starvation?

If they deal with the problems in their own country, they'll have jobs, and fewer deaths.

But instead they sue end users in US companies..... which will improve nothing in their own country.

So why would they do this? Short-gain, long-term pain. Suing local companies is likely not going to get them much money. The big money is in companies in the US. So that is who they are suing.

This is typical left-wing logic.

The globalists set up this modern system, where third-world people work for pennies an hour, have horrible working conditions, and no rights.

This also hurts American workers, who cannot compete against slave labor and underpaid labor in other countries.

Trump is trying to fix the problem, but instead of supporting his efforts, Democrats (who used to care about worker exploitation) are impeaching him.

..I don't care...just as long as I get my computer or whatever I want

The penalty to those companies should include sending the minor children of the owners and executives from those companies to work mining cobalt and receiving salary same as the rest workers

Yes momma... justice... ugh ugh ugh...

Forum List

Back