African Americans and the Democratic Party

Go ask the next five black adults you meet if they think the republican party is racist.

That will give you your answer

That would prove nothing as most black people believe all white people are racists. Including you... well, in the case of you, they would be correct.

Immie

And there you have your answer.

You hate blacks and think they hate you

Liar... I never said I hate blacks.

I do fear a gang of black teenage boys wearing ghetto clothes walking down the street coming towards me, but I don't hate them. Then again, I fear white teenage boys approaching me as well. Don't hate them either.

However, your constant focus on these lies prove one thing... that you are in fact a racist right up there with Tank and William Joyce. The difference between you and them is that they don't deny it which proves they are more honest than you.

Immie

Last edited:
When you claim all balck people think all white people are racists you LIE about black people.

In my experience people lie about those they hate.

African Americans and the Democratic Party go together like peas and carrots. Satan could be running for any office, and if he was a Democrat, he'd have the black vote and be endorsed by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Every black church in America would be talking about what a fine guy he was and those that disagreed would be labeled racists.

Don't have to worry about the satan part. He's a life long republican.

When you claim all balck people think all white people are racists you LIE about black people.

In my experience people lie about those they hate.

Then you hate an awful lot of people.

Also, you just spread another lie:

To prove that you are a damned liar, here is what I actually said:

That would prove nothing as most black people believe all white people are racists. Including you... well, in the case of you, they would be correct.

Immie

But, you just go on with your damned lies. It only proves what everyone knows about you.

Immie

Go ask the next five black adults you meet if they think the republican party is racist.

Immie

You said this.

You believe that all the blacks who vote dem are racists.

You believe they hate you and me.

That is a lie.

now its time for you to prove what you claim or face the fact that you are racist.

The low standards of the Democrats fits in well with blacks

Immie

You said this.

You believe that all the blacks who vote dem are racists.

You believe they hate you and me.

That is a lie.

now its time for you to prove what you claim or face the fact that you are racist.

You continue to lie about what I said.

I didn't say they hate you or me. I said most (you lied claiming I said all) think we are racists and quite frankly, they have reason to believe so. \

Please quit your damned lying.

Also, I don't have to prove anything to you, because you don't even know what the damned word means.

Immie

so which ones do not hate you and me?

Please prove that most black people think all white people are racists

If the GOP would clean the skin heads, KKK an other racist hate groups from it's ranks, maybe then they can promote policies that are hurtful to minorities. But as long as these groups have a role in the GOP that results in the GOP suggesting policies that are harmful to minorities, then not just blacks, but minorities in general will probably continue to vote democratic. The GOP doesn't give them an option.

How should I know which ones hate you? I don't know them and I only know that you are a racist from your posts.

As for me, I only know the people that know me. I'm not hated by many at all. That does not mean that they don't believe I am somewhat of a racist, despite my efforts not to be. History has not been kind to the black people and much of that is due to the fact that our ancestors treated them as less than human.

I've only lived fifty years. It is a lot to ask of one man to overturn hundreds of years of racism in less than fifty years.

Immie

If the GOP would clean the skin heads, KKK an other racist hate groups from it's ranks, maybe then they can promote policies that are hurtful to minorities. But as long as these groups have a role in the GOP that results in the GOP suggesting policies that are harmful to minorities, then not just blacks, but minorities in general will probably continue to vote democratic. The GOP doesn't give them an option.

That looks funny to me. I think you must have changed your thinking and post in the middle of typing that because I don't think you think the GOP wants to promote policies that are hurtful to minorities.

Immie

How should I know which ones hate you? I don't know them and I only know that you are a racist from your posts.

As for me, I only know the people that know me. I'm not hated by many at all. That does not mean that they don't believe I am somewhat of a racist, despite my efforts not to be. History has not been kind to the black people and much of that is due to the fact that our ancestors treated them as less than human.

I've only lived fifty years. It is a lot to ask of one man to overturn hundreds of years of racism in less than fifty years.

Immie

You can start by not making claims that black people think all white people are racists.

selecting a group of people by skin color and making a broad unprovable claim about them is racism

Immie

You can start by not making claims that black people think all white people are racists.

selecting a group of people by skin color and making a broad unprovable claim about them is racism

And yet, your lying ass does that all the time.

Shove your lies where the sun don't shine, moron.

Immie

It is simple...Blacks vote democratic because the democratic party has gone to great lengths to market the GOP as a party of racists who only care about the white wealthy people.

Such a claim is not true, but sadly the DNC has no shame and drum it home everyday.

And no...it is not that the blacks are easily fooled....Many whites believe it too.....and blacks are sensitive to it...quite understandable.

Dems wouldn't be able to make the claim stick if it was pure nonsense now would they. But when repubs excuse blatant racism then well, dems don't have to try to hard. But if you want to believe the dems are Jedi masters that control pols minds then you really can't be helped.

I agree, but can you really think that Republicans are any different?

Run Satan as a Republican and as long as he promises to end social programs such as Health Care Reform and continue with the policy of continuing Bush's tax cuts for the prosperous, they will vote for him as well.

Immie

I am sorry Immie, but that doesn't hold water imho. we are speaking of an ethnicity, not a party affiliation first.

There is no 'block" I can think of that votes republican with the same huge plurality that African Americans do.The closest I can think of the religious right, not Italians not Irish or Hispanics or Caucasians over all....they will flip flop.

as far as why, well, lets just say the reps have been warned off, vouchers for instance are a republican issue, yet as blacks slowwwwwly begin to realize that it is in their best interests I will bet you, down the road the media when the battle is seen to turning against the dems, they will make it appear as of the dems were for it all along, thats just one example in a long line of examples.

Sorry about what? Nothing to be sorry about.

My example is not quite as good as BBD's but it still holds water. Reps are no different than Dems and I was thinking more of the Religious Right when I wrote my reply.

Immie

the issue isn't dems vs. reps I thought it was blacks and the dem party?

I just provided examples of that falsehood that there are any blacks other than the religious right whom vote as a bloc in favor of the rep party.

Further IF the dems ran a candidate how was avowedly pro choice and the reps didn't they would flock to the dems, blacks vote come rain or shine for the dem party despite the overall lack of responsive to their dire needs.......and in many cases they work against them.

It is simple...Blacks vote democratic because the democratic party has gone to great lengths to market the GOP as a party of racists who only care about the white wealthy people.

Such a claim is not true, but sadly the DNC has no shame and drum it home everyday.

And no...it is not that the blacks are easily fooled....Many whites believe it too.....and blacks are sensitive to it...quite understandable.

Dems wouldn't be able to make the claim stick if it was pure nonsense now would they. But when repubs excuse blatant racism then well, dems don't have to try to hard. But if you want to believe the dems are Jedi masters that control pols minds then you really can't be helped.

Oh but they have.

The media always plays the game because the media pop. is hugely left in affiliation and are sympathetic to the dem party.

and what of the dems blatant racism and criminal patriarchy? any word on that?

Well darn, that "left" is super powerful and is capable of mind control. Maybe they even make repubs write racist emails to each other, then the left convinces fox news to make excuses for ppl making racist comments... and then influence repubs on this board say racist shit too!

Or maybe it's more simple than the "left" controling everyones minds.

No one finds pleasure in having to point out a person's racist ways.

Clearly, some don't get that here....clearly.

Forum List

Back