African Americans and the Democratic Party

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN3mn4x4ymY]YouTube - Cynthia McKinney Green Party Presidential candidate - African Americans and the Democratic Party[/ame]

African Americans and the Democratic Party go together like peas and carrots. Satan could be running for any office, and if he was a Democrat, he'd have the black vote and be endorsed by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Every black church in America would be talking about what a fine guy he was and those that disagreed would be labeled racists.

African Americans and the Democratic Party go together like peas and carrots. Satan could be running for any office, and if he was a Democrat, he'd have the black vote and be endorsed by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Every black church in America would be talking about what a fine guy he was and those that disagreed would be labeled racists.

And I'll bet not one could name a real benefit the democratic party gives them over republicans.

Yeah it's a sad game.

Inner city african americans who live at the bottom of the economic chain have been convinced by democrats that welfare and food stamps are good things. When in fact the worst thing you can do for someone at the bottom of the economic chain is to kill their drive and pursuit of getting out of that by giving them handouts.

Hypothetically when given the choice between getting $1000 in handouts or pushing yourself to maybe get $1500 on a paycheck, lots of people would choose the $1000 no matter their race.

Fact is both parties will grow the welfare budget about the same every, just the democrats use this in their rhetoric to gain inner city votes, and republicans use being against it in their rhetoric to gain the votes of others.

Welfare, the Drug War, the Department of Education, all things that need to be ended to bring equality to america.

Yeah it's a sad game.

Inner city african americans who live at the bottom of the economic chain have been convinced by democrats that welfare and food stamps are good things. When in fact the worst thing you can do for someone at the bottom of the economic chain is to kill their drive and pursuit of getting out of that by giving them handouts.

Hypothetically when given the choice between getting $1000 in handouts or pushing yourself to maybe get $1500 on a paycheck, lots of people would choose the $1000 no matter their race.

Fact is both parties will grow the welfare budget about the same every, just the democrats use this in their rhetoric to gain inner city votes, and republicans use being against it in their rhetoric to gain the votes of others.

Welfare, the Drug War, the Department of Education, all things that need to be ended to bring equality to america.

And it all goes to weaken America.

If that was true, then why didn't they endorse Jackson and Sharpton?:confused::eusa_hand:
I would say since blacks are only 12% of the population, whites elected Obama?:eusa_whistle:
Some blacks vote the party just like some whites vote the party, but there are those who vote the issue. Like me. Locally in the late election I voted republican. But I am native amerian. How do native americans vote?

Last edited:

If that was true, then why didn't they endorse Jackson and Sharpton?:confused::eusa_hand:
I would say since blacks are only 12% of the population, whites elected Obama?:eusa_whistle:

But now whites are racist because they want to see his birth certificate?

I agree, but can you really think that Republicans are any different?

Run Satan as a Republican and as long as he promises to end social programs such as Health Care Reform and continue with the policy of continuing Bush's tax cuts for the prosperous, they will vote for him as well.

Immie

Yeah it's a sad game.

You forgot at least one important issue... abortion.

Immie

Run Satan as a Republican and as long as he promises to end social programs such as Health Care Reform and continue with the policy of continuing Bush's tax cuts for the prosperous, they will vote for him as well.

Immie

Last election they tried to convince me how conservative McCain was, and in the next one they'll try to convince me how conserative Romney or Huckabee are.

Like you said principles are meaningless, party is really all that matters with most voters.

Yeah it's a sad game.

Immie

Well better sex education we agree would be nice, but I don't think a pro-life law would make things better for blacks economically and I think the things I outlined would.

Think they'll do it again? That 12% doesn't include the wet-backs.

Last edited:

Immie

According to everything I hear on tv, if you call yourself a Republican, then you must be Satan.

Immie

According to everything I hear on tv, if you call yourself a Republican, then you must be Satan.

Ah, then turn to Fox News, if you call yourself a Republican, you're the perfect immitation of Jesus.

Some blacks vote the party just like some whites vote the party, but there are those who vote the issue. Like me. Locally in the late election I voted republican. But I am native amerian. How do native americans vote?

In just about every post you post, you mention the fact that you are a "native american". I don't think anybody really cares. Does that somehow make you "special"? See, that's the big problem in this country. Everybody clings to a label... Why not just call yourself an American?

Yeah it's a sad game.

Immie

Well better sex education we agree would be nice, but I don't think a pro-life law would make things better for blacks economically and I think the things I outlined would.

I was going for the "equality in America" affect. Abortion is an equalizing issue when it comes to women's issues. Both parties use that particular issue to divide us.

I have thought that if we, the people of the United States of America, would shove the politicians out of the way on this issue, that we could actually come to some kind of a plan that would, in fact, significantly reduce the number of abortions. Unfortunately, we let the parties dictate what happens in the issue and all that happens is that they use it to divide us.

Immie

Immie

Immie

Ah, then turn to Fox News, if you call yourself a Republican, you're the perfect immitation of Jesus.

I guess it just depends on what channel your surfing stops. :lol:

Immie

Yeah it's a sad game.

Excuse me, more whites collect welfare and food stamps than blacks.
Welfar did not put black at the bottom of the economic chain, it is discrimination.
Hand out? Blacks gave 200 years of free labor, any hand out they get is pay back for what their ancestors were cheated out of. Black slaves had nothing to pass down to their families,etc. Whites did and on the backs of black slave labor which they benefited from and still is. We can never compensate blacks.
Democrat, Clinton, reformed welfare so what is the other exucse for blacks favoring democrats.
What grew the welfare system is GOP sending jobs overseas and putting millions out of work forcing them on welfare.
What will bring equality to america is when those who are created equal is treated equal. Until then, we wil always have the poor and disadvantaged. Black are disadvantaged from childhood by the white system of things.
I can see you are one of the "good ol boys."

In just about every post you post, you mention the fact that you are a "native american". I don't think anybody really cares. Does that somehow make you "special"? See, that's the big problem in this country. Everybody clings to a label... Why not just call yourself an American?

She does? I hadn't noticed.

Immie

Immie

I was going for the "equality in America" affect. Abortion is an equalizing issue when it comes to women's issues. Both parties use that particular issue to divide us.

I have thought that if we, the people of the United States of America, would shove the politicians out of the way on this issue, that we could actually come to some kind of a plan that would, in fact, significantly reduce the number of abortions. Unfortunately, we let the parties dictate what happens in the issue and all that happens is that they use it to divide us.

Immie

Well said, personally I think the best way of decreasing abortions is by upgrading education. I have no faith in government, and view our schools (especially in poverty stricken areas) as a total joke so the whole system needs done away with.

I think better educating people on the many enormous financial and social responsibilities a child brings would work better than any law would.

Forum List

Back