African American Speaking Truth To Power!

Articulate, intelligent African American telling like it is.

I support changing the names of streets around the country in inner cities that were renamed to Dr. Rev. MLK Jr. Phd. BLVD to make negroes less violent and less criminal to T. J. Sotomayer Expressway.

How does changing names of streets make people less violent?

The modern plantation dwellers accepted the life they've led for so long that they can't imagine any other. They are MISERABLE but they have no education and no way out. The Democrat party are the slave masters and they'll never do anything to actually encourage or enable self-sufficiency or upward mobility.

The modern plantation dwellers accepted the life they've led for so long that they can't imagine any other. They are MISERABLE but they have no education and no way out. The Democrat party are the slave masters and they'll never do anything to actually encourage or enable self-sufficiency or upward mobility.
And Lord, don't they hate the uppity blacks who point it out!

I support changing the names of streets around the country in inner cities that were renamed to Dr. Rev. MLK Jr. Phd. BLVD to make negroes less violent and less criminal to T. J. Sotomayer Expressway.

This man should have been the first black president.

Holy...

They are asleep now. Recharging the hate they carry daily for another round later today. Plus, what can they say to negate what is clearly seen? They can't. So..they won't.

I think inner city roads should be renamed.

Let's go into the 'hood and give their roads names like "Boogaloo Boulevard", "David Duke Avenue" and "Klan Highway".

I think that'd be fun...

Exactly.
I mean, exactly.

Obviously it doesn't based on the stats. In fact, a MLK Blvd. Phd, is a warning to Whites and Asians, do not park you car in the area, but if you do watch your back if you walk around and hope they do not break into or vandalize your car.

What stats? Do show.

If you guys like this person, then it's apparent they are fucked up. Changing street names won't stop anything, but you simple minded racists are will to accept any idiocy that doesn't hold white respondsible for what whites have done.

Forum List

Back