Afghans Suffer as Winter Nears

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by Bill Corcoran @ CORKSPHERE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=evHmJKqW70o]Afghan IDPs at risk as winter bites - YouTube[/ame]

As winter sets in more and more Afghan people are without basic living resources.

The bigshots live in luxury

by Bill Corcoran @ CORKSPHERE

Afghan IDPs at risk as winter bites - YouTube

As winter sets in more and more Afghan people are without basic living resources.

The bigshots live in luxury

Press TV is an Iranian muslim propaganda channel.

The Afghans get no sympathy from me whatsoever. If they stopped waging Jihad on the rest of the World and dropped their cult 'religion', we might get somewhere. I shan't hold my breath.

They have lived in that country forever and know what the climate is like. If they focussed on providing for their families instead of planting roadside bombs and shooting up 'infidels' they might do better.:rolleyes:

Press TV has been taken off air in the UK::eusa_clap:

» Press TV taken off air in UK

Spain’s satellite provider Hispasat will take Press TV and Hispan TV off the air as of Friday. It has ordered Overon, another satellite company, to stop the transmission of the two international TV channels.

Overon says the ban on Press TV and Hispan TV follows a similar move by France's Eutelsat company which has already taken several Iranian satellite channels and radio stations off the air. It says the channels will be removed because of "a wider interpretation of EU regulations".

Forum List

Back