Afghanistan

What have I been saying?
Were Obama merely guilty of incompetence, he might have occasionally gotten something right, even if purely by accident. Yet the pattern was far too consistent and far too horrendous, to be unintentional. It was much more pernicious and sinister, eventually proving to be thoroughly deliberate.

Have another little rant. Let me know when Joe leaves the WH. Until then, maintain your trump defeat syndrome medication.

Have another little rant. Let me know when Joe leaves the WH. Until then, maintain your trump defeat syndrome medication.
Not my rant, but is certainly what is happening. Susan Rice gives the orders she gets them from Obama and Jarrett.

Here is the up to date figures in evacuations so far. Again, if you can dispute them with facts or other links, here's your chance. If not , it's best you say nothing.

I’m watching Bill Maher. What a mistake. You know why we couldn’t win the hearts and minds of Afghans? Women. American and Afghanistan women today are weak sad and maybe need to be controlled.

Theres probably 51% women in America and Afghanistan. Do they not know how to shoot guns? And American women vote for men who grab women’s pussies and pass anti choice laws

I’m watching Bill Maher. What a mistake. You know why we couldn’t win the hearts and minds of Afghans? Women. American and Afghanistan women today are weak sad and maybe need to be controlled.

Theres probably 51% women in America and Afghanistan. Do they not know how to shoot guns? And American women vote for men who grab women’s pussies and pass anti choice laws

I know and that's why society is fucked when you have idiots like that as the president. Three even heaps of people voted for him because of it. How weird is that?

I know and that's why society is fucked when you have idiots like that as the president. Three even heaps of people voted for him because of it. How weird is that?
Well then women shouldn’t ask why men make more, why 95% of ceos are men and why women don make as much in sports.

Men and women pack nba games, women don’t buy tickets to WNBA games. Then they cry why they don’t make as much.

Or they cry abou how women are treated in Afghanistan.

You can’t give someone freedom. They have to want it. Earn it

Like Trump is the only man that ever grabbed a pussy.

Such a ridiculous whine.

Thousands of Afghans helped the USA do what?

All I got out of it was a larger tax bill, the Patriot Act, a bunch of new government agencies and this lousy checkpoint.

travel_112410~0.jpg

The way I see it is if they're brave enough to hang onto a C-17, they oughtta be brave enough to squeeze triggers and start popping nawgins. It's not like they weren't trained for twenty years.
There's 80,000 Afghans evacuating out, and there's 80,000 Taliban. The Afghans should be picking up a rifle and fighting for their country. Instead, they're doing the same as what the Mexicans and central American caravans are doing. Coming to the US to get welfare goodies, promised to them by Democrats.

So now he DID do it. Well. Now you are talking facts. Lets continue and see if you slump back into your hammock of lies.
Speaking of "lies", let's see you present proof of Trump grabbing a pussy. Got a photo ? Got a video ? Got anything ?

So you're in favor of choice on abortion. Another thing you are stupid and uncaring about.

I don't speak liberalses lunacy. American English, please.

American is not English.
Alumina should be aluminium
Gard should be God.
Off of should be off.
Sorder should be solder.

What was you were saying about English? Don't try your skills against me. You don't have the smarts when you write "liberalses". Not so smart now dickhead.

You're just and delusional godbotherer.

Forum List

Back