Afghan Students Burn Effigy of 'Black Dog' Obama...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Looks like his apology didn't work. Such nice friends we have over there huh? Almost as nice as our new buddies in Egypt & Libya are. And the good news is, we the American Taxpayers get to pay for it all. :(

Afghan demonstrators parade an effigy representing US President Barack Obama as they shout anti-US slogans during a protest against Koran desecration in Jalalabad. At least nine demonstrators were shot dead and dozens wounded in violent protests across Afghanistan over the burning of the Koran at a US-run military base, officials said.

black-dog-obama.jpg

They don't like *BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA*??!! Even though he went on his world wide apology tour, bowed clear to the floor to arabs, said America is no longer a Christian nation and flaunted his muslim faith?

Unbelievable... :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
They don't like *BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA*??!! Even though he went on his world wide apology tour, bowed clear to the floor to arabs and said America is no longer a Christian nation and flaunted his muslim faith?

Yeah, and his latest apology really pissed me off. He apologizes while they brutally murder two of our kids. Fuck his apology! :mad:

They don't like *BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA*??!! Even though he went on his world wide apology tour, bowed clear to the floor to arabs and said America is no longer a Christian nation and flaunted his muslim faith?

Yeah, and his latest apology really pissed me off. He apologizes while they brutally murder two of our kids. Fuck his apology! :mad:

Fuck obama period. I'm glad his muslim buddies would rather shove a rusty metal poll up his ass than shake his hand.

Fuck obama period. I'm glad his muslim buddies would rather shove a rusty metal poll up his ass than shake his hand.

He's also in the process of selling our Nation out over there. Him and the Afghan Government are close to reaching a deal which will allow the Taliban to control vast portions of Afghanistan. All the blood & treasure just pissed away. Yeah, i'm very disappointed in this President.

You gonna burn him in effigy too?

:lol:

we have an answer

If I am given the choice of having to support stupid A or Stupid B and I have to choose which stupid to support because those are the only available options, I will of course go along with the patriotic stupid.

I fully believe in this instance I am in no way obliged to support either stupid. And I thought most lefties despised the notion that they were in any way obliged to support an idea for patriotic reasons, stupid or not.

we have an answer

If I am given the choice of having to support stupid A or Stupid B and I have to choose which stupid to support because those are the only available options, I will of course go along with the patriotic stupid.

I fully believe in this instance I am in no way obliged to support either stupid. And I thought most lefties despised the notion that they were in any way obliged to support an idea for patriotic reasons, stupid or not.

Oh lookie..here's a lefty..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

Country over party.

That's patriotism.

Forum List

Back