Afghan Students Burn Effigy of 'Black Dog' Obama...

Looks like his apology didn't work. Such nice friends we have over there huh? Almost as nice as our new buddies in Egypt & Libya are. And the good news is, we the American Taxpayers get to pay for it all. :(

Afghan demonstrators parade an effigy representing US President Barack Obama as they shout anti-US slogans during a protest against Koran desecration in Jalalabad. At least nine demonstrators were shot dead and dozens wounded in violent protests across Afghanistan over the burning of the Koran at a US-run military base, officials said.

black-dog-obama.jpg

Does this mean they are NOT seeing us as "Liberators"? Whoda thunkit???

I guess you're too-young to remember.

That was Rummy's sales-pitch for diverting our troops to Iraq.​

Look who is cheering because Afghans are protesting America?

Makes ya proud don't it? As people take sides against their own country

Who is cheering? Can you show proof we are cheering?
Was it cheering by the left when troops were being kille and Bush being burned in effigy?

This is what people in the Muslim world really think he is, they actually have less respect for him because he is Black.
Please.

Unlike Daddy Bush....who went ballistic when he was called a wimp....Obama has the maturity to ignore such sophomoric-behavior.

Hell.....he's had plenty of practice. He puts-up with this kind o' childish-crap, from Teabaggers, daily.​

You are trying really hard to ignore the racism throw at Obama from the Afghan people, if some white guys did this in Ohio or Stockholm it would be stone cold racism, but its ok if backwards Afghans do it right?:cuckoo:

As much of a shock as this might be, some here are just natural apologists.

This is what people in the Muslim world really think he is, they actually have less respect for him because he is Black.
Please.

Unlike Daddy Bush....who went ballistic when he was called a wimp....Obama has the maturity to ignore such sophomoric-behavior.

Hell.....he's had plenty of practice. He puts-up with this kind o' childish-crap, from Teabaggers, daily.​

You are trying really hard to ignore the racism throw at Obama from the Afghan people, if some white guys did this in Ohio or Stockholm it would be stone cold racism, but its ok if backwards Afghans do it right?:cuckoo:

Obama-Bot kook. Don't even bother. :cuckoo:

Looks like his apology didn't work. Such nice friends we have over there huh? Almost as nice as our new buddies in Egypt & Libya are. And the good news is, we the American Taxpayers get to pay for it all. :(

Afghan demonstrators parade an effigy representing US President Barack Obama as they shout anti-US slogans during a protest against Koran desecration in Jalalabad. At least nine demonstrators were shot dead and dozens wounded in violent protests across Afghanistan over the burning of the Koran at a US-run military base, officials said.

black-dog-obama.jpg

Looks like that sign has an "LOL" on it. Also, that hurts just looking at it. :eusa_eh:

Yeah, and his latest apology really pissed me off. He apologizes while they brutally murder two of our kids. Fuck his apology! :mad:

Fuck obama period. I'm glad his muslim buddies would rather shove a rusty metal poll up his ass than shake his hand.

He's also in the process of selling our Nation out over there. Him and the Afghan Government are close to reaching a deal which will allow the Taliban to control vast portions of Afghanistan. All the blood & treasure just pissed away. Yeah, i'm very disappointed in this President.
He's been selling this nation out everywhere since taking over, even here in america he is selling it out to the communist enviro-whackos and assholes like SOros and his special interests. Keystone pipeline was a perfect example of that. That was about as shovel ready as shovel ready is, but yet he talked the talk on those jobs then said "Fuck it" when the time came to put up.

Yeah, and his latest apology really pissed me off. He apologizes while they brutally murder two of our kids. Fuck his apology! :mad:

Fuck obama period. I'm glad his muslim buddies would rather shove a rusty metal poll up his ass than shake his hand.

He's also in the process of selling our Nation out over there. Him and the Afghan Government are close to reaching a deal which will allow the Taliban to control vast portions of Afghanistan. All the blood & treasure just pissed away. Yeah, i'm very disappointed in this President.
Obama's supposed to take the "fall" for another one o' Lil' Dumbya's.....​

:eusa_eh:

Afghanistan is perfect example of why americans should never support our politicians and their ideas of warmongering.

Even when attacked, our follow up is worse than the attack.

He's been selling this nation out everywhere since taking over, even here in america he is selling it out to the communist enviro-whackos and assholes like SOros and his special interests. Keystone pipeline was a perfect example of that. That was about as shovel ready as shovel ready is, but yet he talked the talk on those jobs then said "Fuck it" when the time came to put up.

Yeah, and his recent apology was incredibly weak and embarrassing. He apologized while they murdered two of our soldiers. He should just do the right thing now and apologize for apologizing to those deranged cretins.

Forum List

Back