Afghan resistance leader wants Israel's help in fighting the Taliban

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I do not think Israel will help them....Israel has enough problems already. Though they might in a very covert manner and in a limited manner....it would be a very positive thing.

If we can gert rid of sloe joe...I do think Trump might team up with Israel to help the resistance movement in Afghanistan.

I do not think Israel will help them....Israel has enough problems already. Though they might in a very covert manner and in a limited manner....it would be a very positive thing.

If we can gert rid of sloe joe...I do think Trump might team up with Israel to help the resistance movement in Afghanistan.

what that crew did to afghanistan and its people is nothing short of crimes against humanity....everyone should be brought in front of a firing squad

The Taliban was able to do what the US/Allies could never do in 20 years....Pretty much eliminate opium poppy production.....I say we leave them to their own devices.

The "fight them there" argument does not hold any water due to the number of terrorists crossing our southern border every-single-day.

Hell, I heard yesterday that we have let in 15K military aged Chi-Com nationals so far and more are arriving daily.....here's a sample.

Forum List

Back