Afghan Refugees In Iran 'Sent To Fight' Syrian War

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
They tried to escape the fighting in Afghanistan and then land up in the midst of fighting again.

Afghan Refugees In Iran 'Sent To Fight' Syrian War
Tuesday, 09 August 2016 21:25Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 August 2016 21:40Written by Jawed Zeyartjahi
afghan-migrants-in-iran-09-aug-16.jpg

A number of refugees who recently returned from Iran claim that Iranian officials are sending Afghan refugees to Syria to fight for Bashar Assad's regime.

The return refugees also said Iran's intelligence ministry promise Afghans money and permanent residency in exchange for them going to Syria to fight.

According to some return refugees, there are hundreds of unclaimed bodies of Afghans lying in Tehran's mortuary. They said these are the bodies of men who died fighting in Syria.

Around three million Afghans fled to Iran over the past few years as refugees. Some of the return refugees however tell harrowing tales of Afghans on the battlefields in Syria.

One young man who has returned to Afghanistan did so after Iranian intelligence officials allegedly tried to recruit him to fight in Syria for Assad.

"I worked in a shop in Tehran. An Iranian official came every day to the store and was telling me that they want to send me to the Syrian war. They said if I was killed in that war, I will be martyred and if I returned alive I will be given lots of money," said Ahamd Qurbani, an Afghan refugee who recently returned to Afghanistan.

Continue reading at:

Afghan Refugees In Iran 'Sent To Fight' Syrian War?

What a brilliant move! Wake up EU!!!! That's what EU countries should do also! All those so called "refugees" are military age young men. Give them an after market AK-47 and send them to fight for their own country instead of raping women and murdering unarmed innocent people without repercussion in the pussinized European countries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back