Affordable Healthcare Act Premium Calculator Tells Your Mandatory Monthly Premium

There's really a pretty exciting opportunity brewing here. The civil disobedience that ACA will spawn will bring together the remnants of those who still give a shit about freedom in this country.

Exactly. Why would someone who has insurance/ health care subsidized by our tax dollars be bitching so much about other people having insurance/ health care subsidized by our tx dollars?
I get Tricare because I served this nation in uniform for 20 years. Stop pretending I didn't earn it.
You are not losing your insurance. But if you did before the ACA was pased, it would have cost you 15k instead of under 4k for a plan of this caliber. Is that cool with you?
Unsubstantiated claim is unsubstantiated.

God damn it!

You served and earned. Congratulations. Now be a real man and concede the fact that EVERYONE serves in one way or another. You would not have served shit if the tax dollars of everyone else did not foot the bill.

I never joined the military...but my father lost part of his face and much of his mobility serving. And he NEVER EVER used it to gain an advantage in a fucking argument.

You are deserving of affordable health care. AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE.

Shit!

My gratitude to your father for his service and sacrifice. :salute:

And no, not everyone serves. Being a professional government assistance recipient does society no good at all, no matter what the multi-millionaire Nancy Pelosi tells you.

There's really a pretty exciting opportunity brewing here. The civil disobedience that ACA will spawn will bring together the remnants of those who still give a shit about freedom in this country.

Another prediction. Great!

Have a time frame! When will the civil disobedience reach the critical point? Any guess?

Nutter predictions fade to black on a regular basis. Those who make them never put a date certain on them. And those of us who scoff at them....don't care enough to dredge them up months later....after they have not come true.

And....you dishonest nutters cannot be expected to post retractions when your crazy prognostications fall away unmet.

Stop already.

95% if Americans get their insurance from their employer. Individuals shopping on state marketplaces are finding lower premiums than they were paying before. Those that didn't have insurance may be finding themselves suffering from "sticker shock" but it's nothing compared to what we, the taxpayer, had been paying for their care.

Subsided premiums,your still paying,now for millions more. Not having insurance doesn't mean people don't pay their healthcare bills.

Perhaps those opposed to ObamaCare can maintain their old plan, and continue to pay more.

That would be good. My old plan is to tell the insurance companies to fuck themselves. You good with that?
Cool, you can pay a $95. year fine and pay you own way.

The first year. Then it goes up. And up. Eventually, you'll be trying to put me in jail. The same way things went when they pulled this shit with auto insurance.

Corporate whores all of you.

Forum List

Back