"Advocates" are worried blacks and hispanics aren't filling out and returning census

It would make what the white people did equal to what the Cherokee and all other tribes did. The stronger tribe won the land.
it would be equal if the Cherokee passed laws forcing other tribes to move and causing the death of thousands.
It would be equal if the Cherokee killed hundreds for performing the Ghost Dance.
It would be equal if the Cherokee killed children and tossed the baby's dead body around like a football.
It would be equal if the Cherokee eliminated 98% of the population of every other tribe.

It would make what the white people did equal to what the Cherokee and all other tribes did. The stronger tribe won the land.
it would be equal if the Cherokee passed laws forcing other tribes to move and causing the death of thousands.
It would be equal if the Cherokee killed hundreds for performing the Ghost Dance.
It would be equal if the Cherokee killed children and tossed the baby's dead body around like a football.
It would be equal if the Cherokee eliminated 98% of the population of every other tribe.
Just deal with the fact the Cherokee did the exact same things you accuse the white man for. They murdered, raped, and conquered/stole land. You have no more of a claim to this land than anyone else does.

Just deal with the fact the Cherokee did the exact same things you accuse the white man for. They murdered, raped, and conquered/stole land. You have no more of a claim to this land than anyone else does.
It's not the same thing.

It's not the same thing.
So, I've heard. Sorry, I just have to let you know. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does the wrong. It can't be right if you do it and wrong if I do. Just doesn't work that way, if you're being honest.

Not hardly. I suggest you read the naturalization act of 1790 and that CLEARLY explains who is an American.
If you would like to get technical I would ask you to remember who's land you are on.
This country was built on stolen land.
And they stole it from other tribes before them. It sounds like another realtor-preacher, like the Mormons (with Joseph Smith) who preached themselves a Holy Plat of Zion in the plains of Utah. People who make a religion out of real estate. In medieval Britain,
* Realtor = villein
* Realty = villeinage
People hated villeins, needless to say, but there's a bar at the village or township mill where the sharecroppers are required to deliver their grain.

Conquered, Settled, Civilized, Tamed etc etc etc. The ASIAN indians killed the actual first people here who were Europeans so.
I've heard these opinions hundreds of times.
Of course you realize once blacks take over this country you will be singing a much different tune.

I've heard these opinions hundreds of times.
Of course you realize once blacks take over this country you will be singing a much different tune.
It won't happen but keep dreaming pal. If groids attempt to take over this country it will be LONG after all the whites have left. It will turn into another shithole like every country in Africa is.

Indeed. They are too busy shooting each other to "take over America". Lol plus mexicans and blacks hate each other so there is that....just takes a little effort to push them to fight each other. It's so easy manipulating such dumb races.
No one ever thinks it can happen to them.
Here is where we part you racist piece of shit.

No one ever thinks it can happen to them.
Here is where we part you racist piece of shit.
LOL we parted WAY before that, YOU are a cuckolded anti white racist who wishes harm on America and Americans. I am the complete opposite and I also have ZERO problems using violence to fix/save America ESPECIALLY if my home or family is attacked or under threat of attack. I have a VERY short trigger and have no empathy for 99% of society sooooo

LOL we parted WAY before that, YOU are a cuckolded anti white racist who wishes harm on America and Americans. I am the complete opposite and I also have ZERO problems using violence to fix/save America ESPECIALLY if my home or family is attacked or under threat of attack. I have a VERY short trigger and have no empathy for 99% of society sooooo
Bring it.

Forum List

Back