Adverse Vaccine Reactions are Few

Let us hope they stay that way, but in case you or yours have one in USA, record the fact here:

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
Hope I do not have one, when the vaccine gets around to accessibility for me. I am looking forward to reading of frequency of reaction with the Moderna vaccine. should be able to hear in another week or two.

This appears to be where the story begins:

Following an outbreak of epidemic meningitis at Camp Funston, Kansas, in October and November, 1917, a series of antimeningitis vaccinations was undertaken on volunteer subjects from the camp.[8]

At that time, vaccinations (and perhaps much of medical science generally) were in their infancy, with very much unknown. In particular, Dr. Gates himself (see Note 8) notes that prior to this time, “meningococcus vaccines have not been extensively employed for prophylactic immunization, and only a few references are to be found in the literature that relate vaccination experiences.” He further relates that the few referenced cases experienced “very severe” reactions to the vaccines – which were entirely experimental.

There's good reason to suspect that we're not hearing the whole truth on the vaccines, but through necessity and that which is starting to look like 'desperation'..

Suspect too is the downgrading of Russia's vaccine to 75% effective. A sure sign that politics is involved. Is politics involved in the 95% and 94.5% of the other two?

A little bit more rational thinking is the bill of the day and that requires that politics be set on the back burner. Something that is next to impossible for any Americans!

Reports from Britain and Europe say that the sudden increase in illnesses is due to a new strain of the virus. Not more deadly but very contagious.

The vaccine has not been kindly to those with existing allergies. Those with egg allergies should not take the vaccine at all.

Let us hope they stay that way, but in case you or yours have one in USA, record the fact here:

Hope I do not have one, when the vaccine gets around to accessibility for me. I am looking forward to reading of frequency of reaction with the Moderna vaccine. should be able to hear in another week or two.

Here's a list of ingredients and it was said by Dr Jen Ashton this morning most reactions would come from the polyethlyne glychol but other's may happen. She has severe allergies and had an epi pen on hand when she had hers this morning.

The vaccine has not been kindly to those with existing allergies. Those with egg allergies should not take the vaccine at all.

I don't think they had to make these with egg.
LOL they skipped the egg but put in propylene glycol

Propylene Glycol (PG) CAS No: 57-55-6 | ICIS

The largest outlet for propylene glycol (PG) is unsaturated polyester resins (UPRs) which are consumed primarily in the construction, marine and transportation industries. In the antifreeze sector, PG has replaced ethylene glycol in areas such as aircraft deicing fluids and as a coolant in the food industry.

Have fun

The largest outlet for propylene glycol (PG) is unsaturated polyester resins (UPRs) which are consumed primarily in the construction, marine and transportation industries. In the antifreeze sector, PG has replaced ethylene glycol in areas such as aircraft deicing fluids and as a coolant in the food industry.

Have fun

do you know what products propylene glycol are already in and what you may have already been exposed to? Ever been constipated or had to prep for colonoscopy?

Adverse Vaccine Reactions are Few

Maintaining herd immunity among humans involves culling the herd of mentally unstable individuals and deemed sexual deviants. Only a few people are slated for elimination (scheduled for execution) in the vaccination cull this time around. The authorities are hoping the rest of us learn our lesson before a second round of lethal Covid injections for political dissidents and unwelcome persons.

Have fun

do you know what products propylene glycol are already in and what you may have already been exposed to? Ever been constipated or had to prep for colonoscopy?
I have never had propylene glycol injected into my body and never will.

Never had a colonoscopy, magnesium citrate is a natural laxative, but if retards want to do good doo doo with antifreeze

Enjoy the little time you have left

LOL the amount of people vaccinated is few. So the adverse reactions are many

Don't get the vaccine and quit bitching. No one cares about you.
500,000 Americans died from tobacco poisoning this year.

The CDC is funded by the taxes that they paid

Fools like you believe everything on TV

As of 12/21, there have been 614,000 vaccines given. There are, to my knowledge, 6 severe allergic reactions and no deaths. That comes out to 0.002%.
Not all the reactions will be imminent, the chronic issues will extend for the life of the individual and may not begin for years or decades. This vaccine alters DNA that is how it works

As of 12/21, there have been 614,000 vaccines given. There are, to my knowledge, 6 severe allergic reactions and no deaths. That comes out to 0.002%.
Not all the reactions will be imminent, the chronic issues will extend for the life of the individual and may not begin for years or decades. This vaccine alters DNA that is how it works

No they do not. The covid-19 vaccines do not alter your DNA.

Covid-19 vaccines don’t change your DNA | Fact Check (afp.com)
Experts: mRNA vaccine for COVID-19 does not alter DNA (apnews.com)
What The Covid-19 Vaccine Does To Your DNA - Headline Health
No, the Moderna and Pfizer RNA vaccines for COVID-19 will not “permanently alter your DNA” – Science-Based Medicine

A little research with Google will help you avoid spreading inaccurate rumors.

CDC on messenger RNA vaccines:

"mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies."

So in theory RNA vaccines are safe & effective. Whether medical science will "teach" our cells via a three step process better than nature remains to be seen.

No they do not. The covid-19 vaccines do not alter your DNA.

Covid-19 vaccines don’t change your DNA | Fact Check (afp.com)
Experts: mRNA vaccine for COVID-19 does not alter DNA (apnews.com)
What The Covid-19 Vaccine Does To Your DNA - Headline Health
No, the Moderna and Pfizer RNA vaccines for COVID-19 will not “permanently alter your DNA” – Science-Based Medicine

A little research with Google will help you avoid spreading inaccurate rumors.
DNA altered by vaccine
Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award - CBS News

It happens, the 60 people who died of the H1N1 vaccine at martin luther king hospital also had their DNA altered as it rotted away in a coffin

Give up pop

Forum List

Back